AC Milan Ratings

TomOwen

Re: AC Milan Ratings

Keep the game balanced please. Don't just say everyone needs to go up and only Cafu needs to go down. Be reasonable and keep the hame balanced. If there were so many ups for Milan then they would be well above Inter which in real life probably isn't the case.

Gilardino= Down 1

Cafu= Down 2

Maldini= Up 1

Pirlo= No change

Dida= Down 1

Kaka= Up 1

Inzaghi= Up 1

Ambrosini= Up 2

Jankulovski= Down 1

Ronaldo= Down 2

Serginiho= Down 1

This will make them better then Inter but not world beaters which is about right.

Keep the game balanced please. Don't just say everyone needs to go up and only Cafu needs to go down. Be reasonable and keep the hame balanced. If there were so many ups for Milan then they would be well above Inter which in real life probably isn't the case.

Gilardino= Down 1

Cafu= Down 2

Maldini= Up 1

Pirlo= No change

Dida= Down 1

Kaka= Up 1

Inzaghi= Up 1

Ambrosini= Up 2

Jankulovski= Down 1

Ronaldo= Down 2

Serginiho= Down 1

This will make them better then Inter but not world beaters which is about right.

i agree with some of yours , cafu down to 89/90 , ambrosini up to 91

but ronaldo down by 2 :eek: why ? i supposed when last season ended , he was going for a 94 but since he has not plaid this season then he should remain at 93 .

Gilardino= Down 1

Cafu= Down 2

Maldini= Up 1

Pirlo= No change

Dida= Down 1

Kaka= Up 1

Inzaghi= Up 1

Ambrosini= Up 2

Jankulovski= Down 1

Ronaldo= Down 2

Serginiho= Down 1

lol! You cant just balance the ratings out to make it realistic because it wouldnt be would it lol. They have to be based on performances not because they have to be 'balanced'

Ive done the whole team a thread somewhere :mad::mad::mad:

Here are the ones Krucinho did anyway:

Gilardino= No Change

Cafu= Down 2

Maldini= Up 1

Pirlo= Up 1

Dida= No Change

Kaka= Up 1

Inzaghi= Up 1

Ambrosini= Up 2

Jankulovski= No Change

Ronaldo= No Change

Serginiho= Down 1

lol! You cant just balance the ratings out to make it realistic because it wouldnt be would it lol. They have to be based on performances not because they have to be 'balanced'

Gilardino= No Change

Cafu= Down 2

Maldini= Up 1

Pirlo= Up 1

Dida= No Change

Kaka= Up 1

Inzaghi= Up 1

Ambrosini= Up 2

Jankulovski= No Change

Ronaldo= No Change

Serginiho= Down 1

Tottaly agree with your ratings Pirlo defo deserves that 97' date=' Pirlo he has stepped up many times when AC Milan needed him and Italy. In the world cup Pirlo was the danger man for Italy even though he doesnt score, everytime he got the ball the other team's looked nervous, he just has such incredible passes, great vision and can make something out of nothing. He passing range is unbeliavable, he could pertty much pass from one side to the other without making a error. He is a CM who can attack and at the same time defend. He had an incredible season last year but was overshadowed by Kaka.

Inzaghi is goal scoring machine but isn't rated highly even though he scores about every game. And i reckon Gourcuff could be rated up one also

Yes but it this happens to Inter and other clubs then eventually SM will have every player in the database with a rating of 90+

If you bothered to read Dan's post properly it says based on performances so what you are saying cannot happen, because not all players will play thus making them have their ratings reduce.

Gilardino= No Change

Cafu= Down 2

Maldini= Up 1

Pirlo= Up 1

Dida= No Change

Kaka= Up 1

Inzaghi= Up 1

Ambrosini= Up 2

Jankulovski= No Change

Ronaldo= No Change

Serginiho= Down 1

Ambrosini only deserves a 91. Kaka can be a 98 if Ronaldinho is a 99. Dida should go down defo. Dida makes a lot of mistakes. Pirlo and Gattuso should both go up by one because they make the best CMs in the world!

Ambrosini only deserves a 91. Kaka can be a 98 if Ronaldinho is a 99. Dida should go down defo. Dida makes a lot of mistakes. Pirlo and Gattuso should both go up by one because they make the best CMs in the world!

Tom I watch Serie A each week and never miss an AC game. I feel although Im a fan that I can be pretty accurate and tell when people dont reguarly watch Italian football other then on champions league nights. Im not going to say who but there are a huge number on the forum who make predictions on very little knowledge.

Im not saying dont, Im not saying your not allowed to.

I leave posts like this to help other forumer's get some bargains before player rating changes ;)

So to those reading this, dont ignore anyone's post's but try to take note of those who know a little more :D

Tom I watch Serie A each week and never miss an AC game. I feel although Im a fan that I can be pretty accurate and tell when people dont reguarly watch Italian football other then on champions league nights. Im not going to say who but there are a huge number on the forum who make predictions on very little knowledge.

Im not saying dont' date=' Im not saying your not allowed to.

I leave posts like this to help other forumer's get some bargains before player rating changes ;)

So to those reading this, dont ignore anyone's post's but try to take note of those who know a little more :D[/quote']

I watch them a lot too. Half of my friends support AC Milan and I know a lot through them too Dan.

I think Jankulovski and Nesta should go up- +1

Cafu down to 90

Cafu down to 91 only. Oddo gets to play too so Cafu loses his marks. Jankulovski hmmmm... should stay the same. Nesta might go up, not so sure. Dan, ideas about Nesta and Seedorf and Cafu for me please?

Cafu down to 91 only. Oddo gets to play too so Cafu loses his marks. Jankulovski hmmmm... should stay the same. Nesta might go up' date=' not so sure. Dan, ideas about Nesta and Seedorf and Cafu for me please?[/quote']

Nesta for 96 is going to be a close one I wouldnt be suprised if he did either. I would put money on him going to 96 as Puyol is also a 96 etc. I dont think Puyol is a better defender then Nesta and for that I feel there could be a chance of a 96 but he's a safe option at 95/96.

Not many people rate Seedorf that much anymore even though he is doing the opposite of what your meant to do towards the end of your career. He's the same as Nesta for me it could go either way, but I would think he will stay at 94 rather then go up to 95. Alot of manager's with no knowledge on him will sell him for cheap so I would reccomend a cheap buy now, as you never know he could get a 95. ;)

Cafu doesnt play too much anymore and even when he starts a game he doesnt finish it. He is second in favour behind Oddo and will definetly fall. I think that he will get a 90 which is still a good rating for the next how ever months until the next ratings but I would suggest a sale while you still get some kind of money for value etc although you can't really sell him and replace him. So either way I would keep him and still worth a buy for the price he will sell for but expect him to be a 90.

Nesta for 96 is going to be a close one I wouldnt be suprised if he did either. I would put money on him going to 96 as Puyol is also a 96 etc. I dont think Puyol is a better defender then Nesta and for that I feel there could be a chance of a 96 but he's a safe option at 95/96.

Not many people rate Seedorf that much anymore even though he is doing the opposite of what your meant to do towards the end of your career. He's the same as Nesta for me it could go either way' date=' but I would think he will stay at 94 rather then go up to 95. Alot of manager's with no knowledge on him will sell him for cheap so I would reccomend a cheap buy now, as you never know he could get a 95. ;)

Cafu doesnt play too much anymore and even when he starts a game he doesnt finish it. He is second in favour behind Oddo and will definetly fall. I think that he will get a 90 which is still a good rating for the next how ever months until the next ratings but I would suggest a sale while you still get some kind of money for value etc although you can't really sell him and replace him. So either way I would keep him and still worth a buy for the price he will sell for but expect him to be a 90.[/quote']

Tottally agree with you, still i was buffled NEsta went down from 97 to 95 last season even though Milan conceded the least goals i believe out of all teams in the big leagues. I know he was injured and lately he has been good for Milan at back even though they seem to keep drawing, just haven't found their finishing side. He should be a 96.

While again Seedorf has been great and like i called him red wine lol gets better with age, he had a great season but again it was shadowed out by Kaka's spectacular form who took most of the limelight.

I honestly believe Ac Milan have the best midfield in the world, every game they play the control the midfield and play to their liking of tempo. They just need some more umph in attack and they'd be a side who would rarely loose or draw :).

Changes

Decrease

Cafu 92-90

Claiton 78-75

Increases

Nesta 95-96

Inzaghi 91-92

Jankulovski 91-92

Ambrosini 90-92

Kalac 86-87

Pato 83-85

THE BEST ONE KAKA 97-98!

Surprised when Kalac went up. Why didn't Pirlo' date=' Gattuso, and Seedorf go up though?[/quote']

Well good changes, congrats SM ;)

As I have said Gattuso, Pirlo and Seedorf were touch and go and for me Seedorf would have been the closet to a raise followed by Pirlo but im happy with the changes. Especially Ambrosini who deserved that although recently he has had some problems. Early this season that is.

Well good changes' date=' congrats SM ;)

As I have said Gattuso, Pirlo and Seedorf were touch and go and for me Seedorf would have been the closet to a raise followed by Pirlo but im happy with the changes. Especially Ambrosini who deserved that although recently he has had some problems. Early this season that is.[/quote']

I would still have liked it more if Pirlo and Gattuso were on par with Gerrard because they are both a mile ahead of Lampard. Seedorf has been playing very well and well deserves a 95. Pirlo has been playing really well since WC 2006.