Fabregas vs. Others CMs in the world

TomOwen

Fabregas vs. Others CMs in the world  

1. 1.

Re: Fabregas vs. Others CMs in the world

Talking about fantastic passers' date=' where does Paul Scholes stand I wonder...[/quote']

You think Paul Scholes is a fantastic passer when you compare him with Xabi Alonso, David Beckham, Steven Gerrard, Andrea Pirlo, Cesc Fabregas. Sorry mate but you got to open your eyes a bit wider.

Im a arsenal fan, and im gonna be honest. I think Pirlo is better than Fabregas, but not Gerrard. He has gone worst past season. He dived a couple of times, against aston villa and watford last season, and hes been under performing. So i think he needs to prove himself much more

If you watched the first half of the Bolton game, you would realise the problem with Fabregas is his temperament. And that is what separates him from the likes of Gerrard and Pirlo and Xavi and that's why I think he should not be put in the same category as those three yet.

I think he's very lucky to still be on the pitch to be honest.

Oh' date=' and while we're at that, of course Fabregas is a [i']complete unknown[/i]. I mean, no one can say he has actually, er, gotten anywhere, eh?

Did you just get that out of nowhere? WHo said that, that was pretty random tbh.

Luigi, I have to agree with you although I have to say that a player has to have a good temper, he still needs to get angry once in a few times. Terrible temper by Fabregas though in the first half but played well against Slavia Praha yesterday.

Oh' date=' and while we're at that, of course Fabregas is a [i']complete unknown[/i]. I mean, no one can say he has actually, er, gotten anywhere, eh?

i hope your being sarcastic here, if not you havnt seen him be a arsenal first teamer for over 2 years now, and is very well known around europe. he has got to a champions league final, been arsenals best player this season, and starts just about every match for them. not many other 20 year olds have that already under their belt then fo they :P

• 2 weeks later...

In the recent games played, I see that Fabregas is being very consistent as well as Gerrard scoring a lot too.

Fabregas seems to have lost his scoring magic after the Liverpool game, but well done Cesc, a 95 is waiting for you and it isn't too far away.

Gerrard has scored three goals recently, one against Arsenal (got one point), one against Cardiff which helped them move to the next round of the League Cup and one against Besitkas in the recent demolishing of them. 8-0!!!!!!!

So, I think both of them are very good at the moment, and are both one of the best in the world based on form.