Prove yourself!(Please read)

Re: Prove yourself!(Please read)

Yeah, I know. Well when I get the final number we can make arrangements. Basically just lookout for the EC's and take a Bradford if there is one(Not until Sunday atm). If there is a lack of interest over the next few days, i.e all forumers who want to join have declared their interest, then I may bring the date forward :)

Looking for more people to join. Get making more EC's SM :P

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for more people to join. Get making more EC's SM :P

Maybe this is something a dev could help us with. Anyone know how 2 get in touch sort of informally?

I know they're not gonna make more setups on the basis that there is a massive demand for Bradford City's! but they may be able to give us a schedule of when and how many are being made soon so that we can sort of plan what we are to do next.

I knew you would weeee man :)

Looks like my persuasion skills aren't to shabby after all huh Ant? Should I set the maximum at around say 15? Or just let as many join as they wish? It has really taken off which is fantastic :D

Twelve

So the list now.. Roscoee, Arsenal123, Mad Leprechaun, Nathan Kirby, Ricardo Kaka, Milzy_7, Craigjohnson, Bobo, Samir7, Juve_fan, Greig Spence

Edit, Playakid69, that's why I miscounted. I missed you out :eek::P

i was just wondering do we take the bradford teams in order we said we would do it.like i was third to say yea so will i get the thirf bradford available or does it matter.i think gettin this on the blog would be great as said be4.its sorts like the blackburn and real madrid thing on it except were the same tea.i thank u again for making this thread and lookin 4ward to gettin started.i have already thought of players i like for the future.

Wow i can't wait to get started this sounds like great fun.

Any chance we could start a bit early as there are many people that have already joined or do we have to take them over on Sunday?

Why don't we just get a Bradford when we join because the season will still finish at the same sort of time.

Please m8.

The list as follows.. Roscoee, Arsenal123, Mad Leprechaun, Nathan Kirby, Ricardo Kaka, Milzy_7, Craigjohnson, Bobo, Samir7, Juve_fan, Greig Spence and Stevieb2006. There are now thirteen participants. You may take a Bradford City FC, now! They're free in the most recent EC so get taking them ;)

I wont be taking mines til tomorrow as I have training tonight, and I want to have a half-hour or so after I take them, to make a few bids and sort tactics/starting eleven etc.

I am going to make a thread, and will post the link on here, after its made. Post when you take over your team, and post who you have signed. It would be nice to see a few match reports from time to time also.

Good luck everybody!

:)

Here is the link for the transfers and match reports thread. Post as soon as you get your team. And most of all, ENJOY!

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=176472#post176472

EDIT - If anyone else wants to join, notify us on here, and then post on the other thread to let us know you have joined. You can then get posting :)

Good Mondi

Hey guys' date=' lets get this match reports/transfers thread up and running.. [url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/s...472#post176472[/url]

I'm struggling to get a Bradford atm :P:eek:

Yeh Im struggling to get a bradford and as I am in school allday, it will be harder, I am hoping a EC will be made at 5 or 6.

Hey, If I pay £5 to make a standard setup (EC) when would it get made?