Prove yourself!(Please read)

Re: Prove yourself!(Please read)

Yeh Im struggling to get a bradford and as I am in school allday' date=' it will be harder, I am hoping a EC will be made at 5 or 6.

Hey, If I pay £5 to make a standard setup (EC) when would it get made?[/quote']

It would get made on the next hour unless u made it later than 6 and then it would get made at 5am the next morning.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok , here's my Bradford.

G -

Wayne HENESSEY

Petr RADEK

BASSI

LINKA

COUSINS

LAMANTIA

LB

E. Insua (Loan)

RB/LB

C. Schorch

CB

Fazio

Connolly

Subotic

Vorsah

Kone

LM/CM

Sulejmani

LM/F

Malonga

LM

Laso

CM

Romero

Reinaldo

Poli

M

Strasky

Inutile

Badell

AM

Kroos

Rigoni

Pedro

W/AM

Fabio Coentrao

F

Nemeth (loan)

O'Donovan (loan)

Giovinco

Choupo Moting

Manco

David Rodriguez

Moreno

Jefferson

Trejo

Starters

Henessey (83)

Schorch (73)

Insua (76)

Conolly (77)

Fazio (83)

Romero (75)

Coentrao (80)

Sulejmani (75)

Trejo (78)

Nemeth (81)

O'Donovan (80)

Most of those are under 22.

I managed to get a Bradford City :eek: I can't believe the stiff competition I have to fight in order to get it :D I'm in EC459 and just played my first match yesterday against Milton Keynes Dons away and I won 0-1 thanks to a Eddie Johnson GOAL :D

I didn't have time to buy anyone except Danny SZETELA whose rating went up when he came to Bradford. Close call, huh?

By the way I've got my team right now ... been doing a few transfers in and out and here's how m first team look like

G D. RICKETTS

D P. HECKINGBOTTOM

D D. WETHERALL ©

D M. BOWER

M C. BENTHAM

M D. SZETELA

M O. DALEY

M D. GIBSON (loan)

M J. MARES

F E. JOHNSON

F K. NÉMETH (loan)

Just the first match so I'm looking forward to a torrid time ahead ;)

Yeah lads if u have a team and u want to tell everyone that u have got a team go to this thread -

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=14913

It is the match/transfer report thread and u should now start posting news and gossip there as this thread is only for people u want to sign up for the challenge.

Thanks. :)

Just wanted to ask' date=' does it HAVE to be Bradford City[/quote']

Yes Roscoee was quite clear about that and if we all took different teams then it wouldn't all be the same and it wouldn't be such an interesting challenge.

If u can't get one just check for new setups every hour that's what i did and i eventually got one in Eng Champ 470. And if u are getting really desperate buy one and get a Bradford it is only £5.

But if u don't take a Bradford then i highly doubt u will be in the challenge.

ARSENAL 123'S TIP

When signing players make sure that there wages are not too high especially when u have a small club like Bradford.

Try to keep the maximum single player wage to around 20,000. If u do this then u will not go into dept and will be able to sign players throughout the season.

Hope this helps. :)

Looking forward to beating you all :)

Thought I'd highlight this for everyone to see!! Fighting talk bobo :D

You can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk? :rolleyes: with competition and added pressure to perform because you've done it before and should very easily do it again. You've got it all to lose, would just like to remind you of that :D;)

Thought I'd highlight this for everyone to see!! Fighting talk bobo :D You can talk the talk' date=' but can you walk the walk? :rolleyes:[/quote']

Well he can walk the walk m8 as he was the first and only person (as far as i know ) to get from division 4 to division 1 in 3 seasons with 3 straight promotions. :eek:

Pretty impressive eh. ;)

Well he can walk the walk m8 as he was the first and only person (as far as i know ) to get from division 4 to division 1 in 3 seasons with 3 straight promotions. :eek:

Pretty impressive eh. ;)

And to top it all, I joined only because the forumers were asking me... only team left at that time was Bristol Rovers, lying in 17th place, with 3m! :( Basically, point is that most forumers were in Div 4, so I I didn't have it easy - I had competition of forumers ;)

I still cant get a Bradford city' date=' but I havent got school for 4 days, so I can get them, Im getting really annoyed.

Yesterady as soon as I came back from school I was on Sm and an EC wasnt made. I left it at 5,and at 6 an EC was made :mad:[/quote']

The one at 6 was made because I paid a fiver to get a Bradford lol

Managed to grab a Bradford in EC472 today while in computing. Was getting a bit desperate. A lot more people than who have posted on the forum has a Bradford. From around EC460-473 have no Bradford. Please post on the transfers/match report thread to keep all of us updated!