Finances

We have made a few changes to finances recently with the intention of tightening the finances and giving cash a 'value' again. This will hopefully stimulate the transfer market which frankly has become very stagnate in many Game Worlds as no manager needs to sell as they have so much cash!

It also should naturally form a squad cap and stop player hogging as one club should not be able to afford all the best players and a squad of 255 players.

So what have we changed?

1) We have closed a major loophole regarding loans, by having a wage split of 50/50.

It used to be the case that very few players went out on loan, this was because they only went to managed clubs. However when we changed the rule so that unmanaged clubs made loan bids all of a sudden managers started loaning out entire squads, literally hundreds of players. Saving themselves hundreds of thousands a turn which is millions a season.

We saw managers saving 800k a turn which is 30M a season in wages.

It meant that managers could now do youth 'farming' and not even have to pay any wages. Buy a bunch of cheap youngsters, 9/10 of which will definitely rise at least a little, loan them out so it costs your club nothing and watch them rise in value. Sell and repeat. Easy way to make money.

It is in no ones interest for it to be that easy to make money, as if you can do it that easily so can other managers and everyone ends up with loads of cash that is worthless, every deal is then a player exchange.

2) Players wages rise in line with rating changes and value

Again another loophole whereby players ratings rise and a manager does need to address the players concern until it reaches a Level 4. It takes around 40+ turns for this to happen which means a club can save millions off the wage bill and even sell the riser making a tidy profit without paying the full cost of the wages.

By the Chairman getting involved in wages (as they do when you sign a player) the wage of the player will always reflect the rating/value of the player and not lag months and months behind.

3) Very top players having a higher wage

We have increased the wages of players that are 92 and above in rating. There are roughly just 60 of these players and we think that clubs should have to pay a very high premium to have these players at their clubs.

This should make it harder for one club to have 9 of the top 10 players (which we have seen) and give other clubs and managers a chance to have some top players, which should make Game Worlds more competitive.

As we said at the start of the thread the idea is to give cash some meaning again which should make transfers in Game Worlds better. Stop excessive player hogging and youth farming.

The skilful managers should still be able to buy risers but will have to be more selective on who they buy.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: New Finances (Loans / Contracts)

I don't necessarily think this is fair. Yeah sure on newer gameworlds it may work better but I have some teams that I have been building for 5 years. I don't have a significant amount of cash in these GW's but I do have a large squad. Forcing me to sell these players is only going to destroy that game.

So basically this seems like a decision that is focusing on new GW's and I see it again as a purely money making thing. Much like the way new Gold Championships are opened and only people willing to pay £17 for a team get anyone decent.

Basically if people spend £17 on getting Barcelona in a GC and then don't bother spending time researching and buying youth they get overtaken by teams that do and then get annoyed. Now that won't happen as these smaller teams can't generate the revenue to support that youth team.

So essentially only teams that are doing well in real life will be able to get significantly better on this game whilst still making money.

If it was to stop player hogging then i'd welcome it but sadly it's not the case.

The players who just got new bumper contracts with my squad were either on level 1 or 2 concern. If they were on level 4, i'd accept it but clearly that wasn't the case. Two of the players just got a new contract at the end of the season because they had rose, thanks to the new review system which can see youth players rise every 6-8 weeks!

My small team has a squad in total of 25 players, 17 first team, 5 youth and 3 players on loan. My Balance is £2.4m and i've had 4 players get a bumper contract which has added another 50K onto wages each game and my season has only just started.

50,000 x 38 = £1.9m

That's the extra cash i have to find now to keep myself from going into the red. As I will now have to sell some players to stop myself going into the red, which in turn stops me from doing any deals in the transfer market. All down to something which was out of my control, all down to the chairman!

What's now stopping my chairman doing the same for any other player in my team in the future, nothing. It's a joke of a system

I refuse to accept this is about player hogging as i have 25 players in my team, how is that hogging?

This is just going to cripple smaller teams who have built up good squads and force them to sell their players. These rules will not impact the larger clubs one bit as they get they get rich with monster gate receipts, sponsorship and merchandise rolling in each week. While the people at smaller clubs have to act like Oliver twist.....please SM can i have some more. MOOORE MOOORE...........GO BUY A BIGGER CLUB IN A SETUP IF YOU WANT MORE!

I like to manage my teams and at the end of the season, look over my teams on who stay's and goes, depending on the budget i have finance wise. This has been totally removed now, for what seems just to keep people of larger clubs happy with their lack of ability to read player profiles but then moan about losing players if they are then transferred listed when they reach level 5 concern.

To rub it in more, there are teams like Liverpool and Manchester City within my gameworld who have players on level 3 concern about wages and nothing has happened to them. Why has it affected my club but not there's?

Once my transfer bans are up I will be quitting the game and the 2 game worlds I created.

Lack of prior consultation has peeved me when a far simpler solution was to leave things as they are, increase the normal basic wage if you like, say a 77 rated player increase his weekly wage to 10K instead of 7K etc and everyone elses pro-rata.

Limit loaning out players if you like, again perhaps you can only ever loan out the same number of players that are in you main team, that way if you loan out 70 players, you have to have a 70 player main squad as well, the wage budget would have soon have prevented that.

You have negated player wage concerns and renewing contracts as this is done automatically, scouting is no longer necessary.

The fun has gone, my last post on this subject, I will quit once my TB's are all up, I will reduce all my teams to 21 players then quit.

Not fair on smaller teams, you still need to do something regarding stadiums.

I have a few small teams with small stadiums, competing against the likes of Man United, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool etc. They all have massive stadiums, but I have to deal with a 25,000. How am I supposed to compete? I'm now losing even more money. I support the 50/50 wage idea, but I am pleading with you to add an upgrade re stadiums and size, also as to how well the club are doing.

I have a Bistol Rovers, two successive promotions and league titles, yet we average around 13,000/25,000, despite being top at the moment. In this league, there is a Liverpool, Everton and Villa in my division who got relegated and still basically get a full house at home.

Aswell as that, I also have another Bristol Rovers who haven't had a stadium increase, do you know how hard it is to compete with the "big boys" in a 13,000 capacity stadium? I don't fill that either.

Maybe also add a reason to keep your youth players, like a reserve league added into the GW. At the moment there is no reason to keep youth players, which is why they are sent out on loan.

We have made a few changes to finances recently with the intention of tightening the finances and giving cash a 'value' again. This will hopefully stimulate the transfer market which frankly has become very stagnate in many Game Worlds as no manager needs to sell as they have so much cash!

Long long long overdue but a step in the right direction :)

It also should naturally form a squad cap and stop player hogging as one club should not be able to afford all the best players and a squad of 255 players.

I like the principal of not having a squad cap and let you have what you can afford.

But... I think I will be able to keep virtually all of my top players though and keep a squad of 255 because there isn't really anyone else worth buying of high value to add to my squad and the 150m in the bank that I am building on through selling the odd fringe player once a season is there to buy off players concerns if need be' date=' which it rarely is.

1) We have closed a major loophole regarding loans, by having a wage split of 50/50.

Good :)

2) Players wages rise in line with rating changes and value

Again good as I do sometimes exploit this.

3) Very top players having a higher wage

Good :)

Like someone else has said though the stadium issue needs to be addressed too so as to give balance for the smaller clubs.

Overall though I feel this is a positive move by SM as its silly to have money bearing little to no value in game and steps need to be taken to try and adress this. I don't think these steps will be enough but its probably best to introduce things slowly and allow managers to adapt, but why some of these loop holes wern't foreseen before adding new features to enable them when they where clearly obvious to many I don't know:rolleyes:

I know some have already voiced their concern over this but given time I think we will all see this is beneficial for all our GW's :)

This is a good idea but needs development.

For example in my gameworld the top five teams are Newcastle, Stoke (me), Leicester, Aston Villa and Man Utd.

Three of us are going to be penalised far more heavily than Newcastle and Utd because we have considerably smaller stadiums.

I have spent over a year carefully building up stoke from the **** they have when you start to a team that is 92 rated, features players like Mata, Bale, Ibrahimovic and has a strong youth team.

Now im facing financial crisis because of my lack of income, and be forced to sell a lot of players i've worked hard to get. Especially risers like Obiang, De Sciglio etc who i've had since they were added to the DB but might now have to move on because of wages.

This new development should have coincided with a squad cap, AND the option for successful managers to increase their stadium size.

In my last three seasons as Stoke i've finished 2nd, 4th, 3rd and been in numerous semi finals yet my stadium is tiny.

I think overall this is good for the game but as many have pointed out, this will be a big problem for smaller clubs.

I manage a Rayo and Birmingham City sides that have a lot of good higher rated players but very little money in the bank, particularly Rayo. I just had to sell some players to make cash as I was teetering between 1m and 500k.

My stadium capacity with Rayo is only 20,000 so imagine how screwed I will be when I am already suffering to stop my budget from going in the red. All the other managed clubs in the GW have far better players than me but despite this I am first and on the verge of winning the league but because of these new finance rules, this league win may be a one off thing and I may not be able to repeat it again. Not if I have to sell all my good players to pay wages and stop from going in the red.

My stadium capacity increased by 5,000 after I finished in a high position last season but it is still not enough. And I find it strange how a small club like Rayo can be punching above its weight, occupying 1st place for so long and yet, i cannot even sell out Vallecas on every home game.

SM needs to address these issues concerning small clubs who have highly rated players. As it stands it is good overall but harsh on the underdogs.

My stadium capacity increased by 5' date='000 after I finished in a high position last season but it is still not enough. And I find it strange how a small club like Rayo can be punching above its weight, occupying 1st place for so long and yet, i cannot even sell out Vallecas on every home game.

[/quote']

True. Its not even just about the stadium capacity the attendances have to make sense too. In a GW I am in where all the clubs stadiums are about 10-15k some div 2 teams have several times the attendance of div 1 teams that are winning the title :confused:

Sm IS NOT WHAT IT WAS ANYMORE, the name soccer manager is no longer correct, you become a regular pawn in the game, and no manager only a coach.

Many possibilities offered in real life, are not given, but rather punished, many top clubs have hundreds of players out on loan, chelsea alone 161 players, and so on ...etc..

The real problem is not addressed, ...However, only a few holes to be filled, is just mopping with the tap fully open.

Too many worlds are almost empty, but still in the normal GW world, not the gold you need to buy a team, if you want one you would like to have there and only a drastic approach can bring salvation.

Provide more filled worlds, for better competion, more and better opportunities, and less punishment, can only by more starting money,for the lower clubs,a better income, more equitable income and better up to date of players ,many yough players are under their real value.

Reduces the supply of game worlds, ensure a balanced approach, a more equal income, more worlds will fuller and hit fewer opportunities to buy players and you have more opportunities to play than 75% of the time without an opponent who has no manager, or even a bad team.

A better match engine.

The real problem is not addressed, just what holes are filled, and then without anything or anyone even to WARN , which in itself gives no confidence at all about your users.

It's just too easy to build, as the offer is too large, a strong team.

But the real reason behind this, there is little or nothing to do.

ensures filled worlds, more managers per world, and sorry but can only and only if every club has enough income, and is estimated to there real value, too many players have not their real value ,too many players are overvalued.

Most managers choose their team, based on these 3 data, incomen, entry fee and players .... and even if it has not the team that they really wanted.

the error starts too many clubs are overvalued at the start, to a high income, too high a starting fee, while the lower clubs have much to bit,at lot less even.... who do you choose ... sure the better club, a result number of 10-20% manager a each world though the normal gw, for the gold ,uyou have to pay, if you won't a team there... not difficult to buy players not difficult at all...but no opponent, and who do not come, no matter how hard you try, that will never come.

a drastic intervention, a squad limit, and equal opportunities, and better distribution of the players in their real value, why a rating cap in some countries, why is a Belgian or Dutch player is not worth as much as an English or Spanish player, if it's simply a talent, why stop at 89 while he is sure a 92 or even 93 is worth...

Sm simply has too much error's, and the real issues are not addressed, just fill gaps and take the pleasure out from the game , that you have already doing that since I joined, and still going downhill than uphill.

THE REAL PROBLEM IS STILL HERE, AND IS ONLY BECOME BIGGER AND BIGGER.

Not fair on smaller teams' date=' you still need to do something regarding stadiums.

I have a few small teams with small stadiums, competing against the likes of Man United, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool etc. They all have massive stadiums, but I have to deal with a 25,000. How am I supposed to compete? I'm now losing even more money. I support the 50/50 wage idea, but I am pleading with you to add an upgrade re stadiums and size, also as to how well the club are doing.

I have a Bistol Rovers, two successive promotions and league titles, yet we average around 13,000/25,000, despite being top at the moment. In this league, there is a Liverpool, Everton and Villa in my division who got relegated and still basically get a full house at home.

Aswell as that, I also have another Bristol Rovers who haven't had a stadium increase, do you know how hard it is to compete with the "big boys" in a 13,000 capacity stadium? I don't fill that either.

Maybe also add a reason to keep your youth players, like a reserve league added into the GW. At the moment there is no reason to keep youth players, which is why they are sent out on loan.[/quote']

Couldnt Agree with this more! should increase stadium capacity for lesser teams and on a greater scale!

Not fair on smaller teams' date=' you still need to do something regarding stadiums.

Maybe also add a reason to keep your youth players, like a reserve league added into the GW. At the moment there is no reason to keep youth players, which is why they are sent out on loan.[/quote']

I agree but I don't support a permanent change to the stadium, coz it will give the next manager of the club an advantage as he had done (yet) no good for team BUT what my theory is that when a smaller team is doing wonders against the big boys, the ticket prices should get dramatically high with stadiums full, and when the next manager arrives, they should get back to normal and only rise if he's also doing wonders against the big boys.

First of all I would like to congratulate SM for a big step in the right direction with these changes.

But these changes will clearly strike hard vs the small clubs since they got small stadiums and the only way to compete with the bigger teams is very good scouting while the bigger clubs can just sit back as they play for a big crowd week after week.

I suggest that you should be able to increase your stadium capacity by paying for it. That would be a good reward if you are skillful enough to scout the right players. But there should of course be a limit to how big you can build your stadium. Let's say the limit should be 100 000.

Also the cost for these increase should become more and more expensive if you already have a stadium with big capacity.

Lets say just for an example you want to increase your stadium from 15000 to 20000 it costs 10 mill whilst it should cost 50 mill if you want to increase your stadium from 50000 to 55000.

And the size of how many attendors that comes to watch you play should follow how succesful you are, not which team you manage.

As it is now when managing a small club you don't play for a full stadium even if you are one of the top teams in the highest division. But if you manage Man Utd you play for almost a full stadium even if you are in the bottom half of the table.

These changes would still make it possible to build up a small div 4 club to a top team in the highest division and I know there's a lot of managers that like that challenge.

Hi all buyer i hack all cc + trackdumpbin + wu transfer + paypal + bank log

hello all customer...! I work here with the desire to find good customer,and we can do business together for long time

my work time is 24|24

i'm sell cvv + rdp + smtp+ transfer wu + dumps + track 1&2 + bank logins + acc paypal + shipshop

best in selling good and fresh cvv fullz ,dumps,track 1 and 2,bank login,bank transfer,wu transfer writing checks transfer to cc ... Fresh cvv for sale if you want to buy it with good quality and best price. Maybe you will be completely satisfied with the quality

* contact me via adress id

YAHOO : black_mask123

MAIL : black_mask123@yahoo.com

price list :

us ( vis,mas ) = 4$ for 1cvv

_ us ( dis,amex ) = 7$ for 1cvv

_ uk ( vis,mas ) = 10$ for 1cvv

_ uk ( amex,dis) = 12$ for 1cvv

_ au master,visa = 16$ for 1cvv

_ au amex,discover = 18$ for 1cvv

_ ca master,visa : 15$ for 1cvv

_ eu master, visa :17$ - 25$ for 1cvv

_ eu amex,discover : 19$ - 28$ for 1cvv

_ uk with bin = 15$ for 1cvv

_ uk with dob = 20$ for 1cvv

_ uk with bin + dob = 34$ for 1cvv

_ us full = 40$ for 1cvv

_ uk full = 50$ for 1cvv

_ eu full = 60$ for 1cvv

+ germany:

_ master,visa = 20$ for 1cvv

_ amex,discover = 25$ for 1cvv

+ itali :

_ master,visa = 20$ for 1cvv

_ amex,discover = 26$ for 1cvv

+ spain = 20$ for 1cvv

+ denmark = 20$ for 1cvv

+ sweden = 20$ for 1cvv

+ france: 25$ for 1cvv

+ brasil: 20$ for 1cvv

+ ireland: 18$ for 1cvv

+ new zeland: 20$ for 1cvv

+ switherland:20$ for 1cvv

+ slovakia: 18$ for 1cvv

+ middle east : 20$ for 1cvv

+ asia = 17$ for 1 cvv

http://ns0.upanh.com/b6.s11.d1/ab9540fed7e47a2389e3d98a2454f69c_50869160.card.jpg%5b/IMG%5d

===

>>> usa track1 & track2 >>>

* visa classic | mastercard standart

• 30$ for 1 for order till 10 pcs

• 20$ for 1 for order over 10 pcs

* visa gold | platinum | discover | amex | mc gold

• 50$ for 1 for orders till 10 pcs

• 40$ for 1 for orders over 10 pcs

***warning usa batch***

100 classic = 1200$

100 gold = 1800$

>>> canada & europe & asia & latin & others track1&2 >>>

* canada

• visa classic | mastercard standart - $45

• visa gold|platinum | discover | amex | mc gold - $70

* europe

• visa classic | mastercard standart - $70

• visa gold | platinum | discover | amex | mc gold - $80

* asia:

• visa classic | mastercard standart - $80

• visa gold | platinum | discover | amex | mc gold - $100

Really big discount for every big buyer!!!

* all dump sent in this format

track1 b41000^regan |ronald^0416xxx

track2 41000=04016xxx

* amex dump this format:

track1: b37000884422066^bush |g ^0914031209219

track2: 37000884422066=0914031209219

All dumps are checked and approved. Im sending only checked dumps, unless client wants unchecked...

+ business big every day

+ transfer : us,uk,ca,au,eu,france,germany,italy and very easy to cashout african:

+ price :

- 150$ = 1000$ (mtcn and sender name + country sender)

- 450$ = 4000$ (mtcn and sender name + country sender)

- 550$ = 6000$ (mtcn and sender name + country sender)

- 850$ = 8000$ (mtcn and sender name + country sender)

*** Transfer Western Union (Eu,Uk,Asia,Canada,Us,France,Germany,Italy,Nigeria and very easy to cashout African) :

- From $2000 to $20.000 MTCN and i accept payment 10% of the money for all

- You give me your details WU, and pay transfer fee’s

- I will start my software and after 40 mins, you have MTCN ( All details )

Western union bug 2012 with activation code in 350$ : https://wumt.westernunion.com

MTCN PROOF

http://i44.tinypic.com/20a2jhj.jpg

MTCN DETAILS PROOF

http://i43.tinypic.com/b6q39k.jpg

WU NEW TRF PROOF

http://i40.tinypic.com/x2s2ua.jpg

WU NEW TRF DETAILS PROOF

http://i39.tinypic.com/4sjmoh.jpg

PRICES FOR WESTERN UNION ONLINE TRANSFER(UK,US,CANADIAN,ITALY,FRANCE,GERMANY AND NIGERIA)

? selling acc paypal?

- sell paypal acct without balance:5$

- sell paypal with pass email verified = 70$for 1 paypal

- sell paypal don't have pass email =50$ for 1 paypal

- sell visa debit us : 120$

- paypal with balance 1000 = 100$

- paypal with balance 3000 = 200$

- paypal with balance 5000 = 350$

- paypal with balance 7000 = 500$

? transfer account paypal ?

- you payment 100$ i transfer you 1000$. - you payment 200$ i transfer you 2500$. - you payment 400$ i transfer you 6000$. == quickly and easily==

? MSR price?

msr505 | msr2000 : $ 549

msr505 | msr300* : $ 499

msr505 | ta-48 : $ 639

msr206 | msr3000 : $ 729

msr206 | msr300 : $ 549

msr206 + 2x msr400 : $ 900

msr206 + 2x msr500m (mini123) : $ 875

msr206 + 2x ta-32 : $ 900

msr206 + 2x crm42 : $ 830

msr206 + 2xcrm41 : $ 885

My business rule ?

- i sure you will happy if bussiness with me . - i only accept payment money by western union ( wu ) liberty reserve ( lr ) and money gram(mg)

- i can do make wu transfer very good and speed. - i promise cc of me very good and fresh all with good frice . - if cc not good then i not sell

- i sure you will happy if bussiness with me . - no test free, u can buy > 5 cc for test... All dont sell 1

- if not good,i will change for you. - payment first... I will send tools . - with usa cc i don't sell < 10 cc . - if you are seller please don't contact me. - if you don't buy from me please don't spam me. - i very hate do spam or ripper and i don't want who spam me.. - thanks for your read my thread . - hope you are better customer and we can to work a long time.

YAHOO : black_mask123

MAIL : black_mask123@yahoo.com

i think the new introduction of the 50/50 wage split is a good move

and i do see why you have tried to mop up these loop holes, although these "loop holes" were made by bad decesions/updates in the past but i suppose trying to correct is better than doing nothing about them at all.

the only issue i have regarding the 50/50 split on wages is that this now has to be given major attention regarding the running of a club so surely it must be right to give a manager full say in regarding how much his/her loan bill is to start with

and this is majorly hindered by the fact that when you take over a new club you have to adhere by this stupid "perma loans" for the first season, some clubs it won't affect much but for instance i have recently taken over a new fiorentina in a gold champ were i have 23 players already out on loan that most i don't actually want to keep but i am now forced to pay half there wages for a full season

so i personally would like to see these "perma loans" removed because how in any way is it realistic for a team to have to keep players out on loan that they either don't want or would rather have at there disposal in there first team

Closing this "loophole" where people avoided updating wages for as long as possible?! You mean the "loophole" that wage concerns are based on? So are wage concerns now defunct?

Is the chairman always going to intervene at random concern reviews (or every concern review?) thus meaning wage concerns are no longer a concern factor?

I think its a shame SM has effectively made small club management even more unappealing. I'm glad I did this a few years ago so I only have to struggle on a 24k stadium with a 19k average attendance despite being the most successful club in the world for about 8 seasons.

It seems to me now that player concerns have been rendered useless. You pay off not playing concerns and wage concerns are auto dealt with? That leave's lack of opportunity I suppose. When I look at game world concern lists now all of the 90+ players have been wiped off - not exactly market stimulating is it?! no player will get to level 6 or 7 concern level with not playing and wage concerns added together because wages will be dealt with automatically? Seems 2 step forwards 2 steps back to me.

also i know this isn't exactly on the same wave length as contracts etc, but it does regard a rather major "loop hole" issue which is becoming more and more frequently a problem in gameworlds particularly gold champs

managers bid on unmanaged teams players then after they bid on there target they quickly offer said club out to someone else who has no intention of actually taking over the club,

the problem is with this is it allows the already made bid by said manager to be completed while not allowing anyone else to either bid for same player or any other in that team basically allowing said manager to buy freely from any team they want for min. price

personally think this needs looking at more than anything at the moment, my solution would be that as soon as a team is offered out any on going transfers are cancelled the same way as if a new manager takes over a team, allowing the negotiations to continue in this manner is leaving a very bitter taste in alot of managers mouths.

I dont buy players for fun. I buy what will potentially improve my team in the long run. If they dont fit or i lose confidence i sell on no matter the rating. . I loan out so players play and i dont get moral issues. I wont know how it effects me till tonight. I only have 1 out of my 6/7 teams with top players. There are still a lot if managers with wage moral issues not being sorted. I keep what i need then i loan or sell out. A lot of people will struggle eith your new rules.

Two things stand out for me.

Firstly, the 'upcoming leagues to be reviewed' needs to be brought back to help smaller clubs, well all clubs really, to make money from risers.

Secondly, what we might now see is managers join/stay with a team with excellent players and no real short-term need to buy, and then when they do need new players, leave with them massively in the red due to the huge wage bill. Nobody else will then want to take them over

Along with some of the other good points raised so far, it seems like some decent ideas haven't been fully thought out and have been implemented too soon and without consultation with members.

I'm another 'anti' I'm afraid.

What exactly is wrong with a squad size cap? If that's what this is aimed at, use the best tool - stop trying to second guess or "make things more difficult for..." just put on a squad size cap. Boom. Problem solved.

As has been said 'big teams' will still circumvent these new rules. They'll still farm players, possibly even more to fund the wages they'll now have to pay.

And if anything was wrong with the loan system it is BOT teams putting loan bids in for EVERY player on the loan list. How realistic is that? So they try and loan a 88-rated player... But, oh a 68 will do as he replied first. It just makes it a foot race to click the "accept" button first. Where's the skill in that?

The arbitrary cap on stadium sizes is also a far bigger problem than any of these "issues" addressed in this update, issues which far fewer people were concerned by.

Come on SM - stop wasting time on trifling issues (like redesigning the home page every fortnight!) and fix things that are stifling the game.

Archived