Bradford CFC Challenge! Transfers/Match Reports etc.

Re: Bradford CFC Challenge! Transfers/Match Reports etc.

That squad is absolutely sensational mate! How many seasons have you had that Bradford for? Iv'e got a Bradford side and im like 15 points clear in my first season' date=' got a good side but nothing near that! Well done.[/font']

Turn 24 in season 2. I've put a LOT of work into that :D

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bradford CFC Challenge! Transfers/Match Reports etc. Last night, my Bradford City completed their second season as part of this challenge. I'm enjoying managing this team as much as any ot

Re: Bradford CFC Challenge! Transfers/Match Reports etc. Time for an update on my Bradford. I'm now (Finally) in the playoff zone of division three after 24 games. Here's my main squad. Starters bol

Here it is then. The thread for all taking part in this challenge. Should be very enjoying, and also challenging! Post transfers both in and out, along with some match reports on this thread. Please

Turn 24 in season 2. I've put a LOT of work into that :D

Clearly! How did you get the money to bring in such quality players thats the part that amazes me :eek::) . I'm sure you used plenty of good risers to bring in the cash though considering you have a good knowledge of the game from what iv'e seen on the forum.

bcfc1stteam7308.jpg

bcfcyouthteam7308.jpg

These are my 1st Team and Youth squad' date=' any tips on what i should do with them in terms of who to sell/keep? Doing well and have an idea myself but your opinion would be very much respected. Cheers.[/font']

• 3 weeks later...

I've just completed my first season of this challenge and it has brought my proudest moment in SM so far :) . I've managed to go through the entire season unbeaten :eek::D . Ok I know it's not the hardest league and clearly it doesn't take that much to please me :o , but I'm happy!

A very good young team (perhaps not of the standards of some of the others doing this challenge) but a record of 35-3-0, over 100 goals, only conceded 21, won the league by 38pts and a fair bank balance to play with. Also only went out of the cup and shield on penalties and strictly speaking did not lose in this either.

I'd love to share my success visually, but alas I have barely managed to master pictures and screenshots seems beyond my senile understanding :( . Would be good if some kind forumer could kindly add some screenshots of my Bradford in EC659 and possibly my club history page :o

wow.jpg

Just went in your setup briefly to check out your team and such' date=' can i just say what a superb effort, people may think that is easy what you have done but it certainly isn't, very well done. I have two games left in my first season as Bradford manager, i'm loving managing them almost as much as any of my other teams, and when the season finishes i will post up all the details and stuff ;), certainly not as good as this though![/font']

Right, well although i didn't take on my Bradford City for this specific challenge, i just felt this thread would be the best one on which to show and describe my first season with the club! (If anyone cares :P) I must say i probably enjoy managing this team more than any other, and i have had a satisfactory opening season for sure :).

Below is the league table for the end of the season, which has just finished this evening with a 6-0 win over Chesterfield in which i played my reserves! Since my league win has been confirmed i have played a lot of weaker squad players and have had some results i didn't expect, but generally a good season, albeit not as impressive as others such as Smartdocs! Here it is anyway:

finaldiv4table.jpg

Comfortably clear at the top come the finish thie evening and had won it many weeks early, too many losses but then again most of them down to experimenting with things, but not to worry, a good season all the same, although i will of course admit the opposition isn't the best ;).

The squad! Well i have signed a whopping 63 players this season, but of course a fair few are no longer with my side as they have been sold on for money or used in player exchange. This is my first team below from this evening, bearing in mind that i have just used Ruud Vormer in a P/e for Eguren 2 days back, and he was a big part of the season. Here it is:

finaldiv4squad.jpg

Very happy with this squad, took a lot of time and effort to put together but i must say this forum and the people on it (more than others obviously) have helped me MASSIVELY and i appreciate it very much. On to the youth squad (Also got a few bids in this evening for some more big rising money spinners, but this is it at the moment):

youthteamlastdiv4game.jpg

I have recently used a lot of players from here for cash or P/E, but i fel as though i have some good prospects/risers is there at the moment, with a few more to join them soon including Dopilka, Kravets, etc. In terms of targets in the off season, i am looking into the possibility of P/e / cash deals for Handanovic and Hamsik, both of which are quite likely to happen.

Another thing. What about Bendtner's goalscoring for me, is this some kind of record!? (Please comment if you have had or seen better, im very interested to see because he has been god for me this season :D. Hoping to get him back on loan again next season to help my cause up the leagues!

god.jpg

I hope some people read this and any comments or questions would be nice, if not, well i won't lose any sleep :P cheers lads.

Right' date=' well although i didn't take on my Bradford City for this specific challenge, i just felt this thread would be the best one on which to show and describe my first season with the club! (If anyone cares :P) I must say i probably enjoy managing this team more than any other, and i have had a satisfactory opening season for sure :).

Below is the league table for the end of the season, which has just finished this evening with a 6-0 win over Chesterfield in which i played my reserves! Since my league win has been confirmed i have played a lot of weaker squad players and have had some results i didn't expect, but generally a good season, albeit not as impressive as others such as Smartdocs! Here it is anyway:[/size']

finaldiv4table.jpg

Comfortably clear at the top come the finish thie evening and had won it many weeks early, too many losses but then again most of them down to experimenting with things, but not to worry, a good season all the same, although i will of course admit the opposition isn't the best ;).

The squad! Well i have signed a whopping 63 players this season, but of course a fair few are no longer with my side as they have been sold on for money or used in player exchange. This is my first team below from this evening, bearing in mind that i have just used Ruud Vormer in a P/e for Eguren 2 days back, and he was a big part of the season. Here it is:

finaldiv4squad.jpg

Very happy with this squad, took a lot of time and effort to put together but i must say this forum and the people on it (more than others obviously) have helped me MASSIVELY and i appreciate it very much. On to the youth squad (Also got a few bids in this evening for some more big rising money spinners, but this is it at the moment):

youthteamlastdiv4game.jpg

I have recently used a lot of players from here for cash or P/E, but i fel as though i have some good prospects/risers is there at the moment, with a few more to join them soon including Dopilka, Kravets, etc. In terms of targets in the off season, i am looking into the possibility of P/e / cash deals for Handanovic and Hamsik, both of which are quite likely to happen.

Another thing. What about Bendtner's goalscoring for me, is this some kind of record!? (Please comment if you have had or seen better, im very interested to see because he has been god for me this season :D. Hoping to get him back on loan again next season to help my cause up the leagues!

god.jpg

I hope some people read this and any comments or questions would be nice, if not, well i won't lose any sleep :P cheers lads.

Great performance mate and good luck for next season. The squad looks great :) .

The stats for Bendtner are certainly the best I've ever seen :)

• 3 weeks later...

English Championship 471

Currently in their 2nd season and a promotion already behind them Bradford sit 2nd in the table after 28 games on 69 points, 17 points ahead of 3rd place and 5 points behind 1st place.

With promotion looking very likely Braford are aiming to reduce the age of the squad and looking to increase the youth squad from just having 16 players in it at present.

• 1 month later...

Last night Bradford completed back to back promotions and next season compete in Division 2. The age of the squad is still a worry but Bradford pensioners seem to be doing the job so far.

1 BRADFORD CITY 38 30 4 4 136 37 99 94 [Won Game] [Won Game] [Won Game] [Won Game] [Won Game] [Lost Game]

2 Gillingham 38 29 6 3 111 39 72 93 [Drawn Game] [Won Game] [Drawn Game] [Lost Game] [Won Game] [Won Game]

3 Norwich City 38 22 7 9 66 44 22 73 [Won Game] [Lost Game] [Won Game] [Won Game] [Lost Game] [Won Game]

4 Barnsley 38 21 8 9 73 36 37 71 [Won Game] [Won Game] [Won Game] [Won Game] [Won Game] [Won Game]

just gt promoted from divison 2 to divison 1 cant remember how many games i won etc...but i did finish 1st with henrik larsson scoring 25 goals..and my other striker scoring 17 and my 2 wingers scored 8 each so loads of goals...

im in div 1 now so gonna probz find it hard but ill keep trying..

How do you guys get to div 1? I have a star studded side having trouble competing in div 3!

I currently start

Heldon

Bosingwa

Westermann

Garay

Caceres (Legrottaglie's injured)

Walcott

Modric

De La Red

Diego Capel

Amauri

Benzema

In 8th in division 3,season three.

Let's hope the new match engine fixes things.

How do you guys get to div 1? I have a star studded side having trouble competing in div 3!

I currently start

Heldon

Bosingwa

Westermann

Garay

Caceres (Legrottaglie's injured)

Walcott

Modric

De La Red

Diego Capel

Amauri

Benzema

In 8th in division 3' date='season three.

Let's hope the new match engine fixes things.[/quote']

wow..8th in the league with that team..i lost my 1st game 1-0 to portsmouth in divison 1 on saturday..so currently near the bottom of the table..but oh well

_42453486_bradford_203.gif

Last night, my Bradford City completed their second season as part of this challenge. I'm enjoying managing this team as much as any other team I have. This season was more successful than last seasons'.

Last year, in Division 4 of EC478, my Bradford were promoted as champions. The season's stats were:

P W D L F A GD Pts

38 24 9 5 74 34 40 81

This season, in Division 3, I was once again promoted as league champions. I won the first 3 league games, before hitting a slump in form which saw me win only 1 out of 5 games, during which my only 3 losses of the season occurred. After the first 10 games, which saw me exit both cups at very early stages - both on penalties - I went on a run of 30 league games unbeaten, of which only 4 were draws! My final stats at the end of a successful season 2 in this challenge are:

P W D L F A GD Pts

38 30 5 3 83 25 58 95

As you can see from the stats, I improved in all aspects this season. This was mainly down to my improved squad. Despite having a good young squad last season, I made a lot of brave decisions during this season which saw my team improve no end, such as sacrificing some of the players I'd bought in originally to add quality to my side.

0,,10266~80299,00.jpg

Manager Tom Mills hopes to bring similar scenes to Bradford fans come the end of next season - promotion back to the promised land, the Premier League.

My Division 4 title winning squad can be seen on my previous post on this thread, which can be reached by visiting the link below.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=240744#post240744

My Division 3 title winning squad, which contains none of the original Bradford City squad, is:

First Team:

Goalkeepers

• Rodriguez Diego Lopez 26 89 (P 25, AR 8.24)
  • Andres Sergio Asenjo 19 85 (P 1, AR 7.00)

Defenders

• Vincent Muratori 20 86 LB (P 5, G 0, AR 7.20)
  • Jose Mane 26 87 LB/LM (P 5, G 1, AR 7.40)
  • Gonul Gokhan 23 88 RB (P 36, G 2, AR 8.06)
  • Sergei Parshivlyuk 19 84 RB/RM (P 0, G 0, AR 0.00)
  • Michele Canini 23 85 CB/LB (P 0, G 0, AR 0.00)
  • Diego Godin 22 89 CB (P 14, G 0, AR 8.21)
  • David Wheater 21 88 CB (P 36, G 3, AR 7.86)
  • Osmar Mares 21 85 CB (P 0, G 0, AR 0.00)

Midfielders

• Xavier Baez 20 86 RM/RB (P 10, G 2, AR 7.90)
  • Marek Hamsik 20 89 CM/RM (P 5, G 0, AR 7.80)
  • Edgar Lugo 23 86 CM (P 10, G 5, AR 8.30)
  • Augusto Thiago Neves 23 89 AM/LM (P 36, G 5, AR 8.08)
  • Miralem Pjanic 18 85 AM (P 8, G 2, AR 7.38)
  • Marcelo Estigarribia 20 85 W/F (P 0, G 0, AR 0.00)
  • Juan Albin 21 87 W/F (P 17, G 10, AR 8.06)
  • Theo Walcott 19 88 W/F (P 4, G 1, AR 7.50)

Forwards

• Jonathan Urretaviscaya 18 84 F (P 0, G 0, AR 0.00)
  • Miralem Sulejmani 19 88 F/W (P 26, G 16, AR 8.62)
  • Martins Marcelo Moreno 21 87 F (P 20, G 8, AR 8.50)
  • Krkic Perez Bojan 17 89 F (P 33, G 16, AR 8.73)
  • Martin Bravo 21 86 F (P 0, G 0, AR 0.00)
  • Gonzalo Luduena 22 80 F (P 0, G 0, AR 0.00)

Youth Team:

• dos Santos Renan G 19 72
  • Mamadou Sakho LB/CB 18 82
  • Silva Santos Helder LB 19 74
  • Lukas Vacha RB 19 76
  • Carlos Rincon RB/CB 21 75
  • Silva de Souza Sandro CB 20 74
  • Emir Faccioli CB 18 83
  • Daniel Hone CB/DM 18 72
  • Adriano Henrique CB 21 81
  • Carlos Bruno Costa CB 21 74
  • Mats Hummels CB 19 82
  • Sebastian Rajalasko LM/AM 19 80
  • Eli Zizov LM/AM 17 71
  • Maximiliano Badell LM/AM 19 74
  • Felicio Ji-Parana CM 21 75
  • John Bostock CM 16 74
  • Barnola Ignacio Camacho CM/DM 18 80
  • Pereira Rafael Carioca CM 19 74
  • Patricio Rodriguez AM/F 18 76
  • Henrique Renan Oliveira AM/F 18 72
  • Toni Kroos AM 18 83 (P 3, G 1, AR 7.00)
  • Marcelo Burzac AM/CM 20 70
  • Washington Camacho W/F 19 75
  • Henri Saivet F 17 75
  • Duje Cop F 18 73
  • Costa Barbarouses F 18 63
  • Jose Fabio F 21 70
  • Fouad Idabdelhay F 20 80
  • Victor Moses F/W 17 77
  • David N'Gog CF 19 82 (P 2, G 1, AR 7.50)
  • Nikolay Zhilyaev CF 21 83

My player of the season, and also my joint-top scorer, is Krkic Perez Bojan. With an average rating of 8.73, 16 goals scored - the same total as Martins Marcelo Moreno scored last season as top scorer - as well as 16 assists. Like I predicted last season, Bojan was ultimately the driving force of my attack, and my 13-point gap from second-place Leicester City would certainly be a lot less if Bojan wasn't part of my team. Bojan is by far my best signing during this challenge, costing only £2.3m plus Guylain Ndumbu Nsungu and Joe Colbeck, and is now unavailable to all other clubs - with the 10-time Man of the Match winner declared by manager Tom Mills as 'priceless'.

The other two players who made a big impact this season were Miralem Sulejmani and Augusto Thiago Neves. Sulejmani was joint-top scorer with Bojan, scoring 16 goals in less games than the Spaniard - just 26 - and contributing 15 assists - just 1 less than Bojan. His performances overall have been impeccable, gaining an overall rating of 8.62, and along with Bojan was the other real attacking force in the promising side - from both upfront and from either wing. This was the Serbian youngster's first season of impact at Valley Parade, after playing regularly but not as effectively as this season. This can be put down to his latest rating change, which saw him move from 84 up to 88. Augusto Thiago Neves was an early season signing from Fluminense, for a deal involving £1.9m in cash, and players Ramos Edson and Pedro Sosa in part-exchange, and has made the joint-most appearances this season - along with David Wheater and Gonul Gokhan - totalling 36 starts for the Bantams. In his 36 league appearances, the Brazilian playmaker has chipped in with 5 goals, and contributed 12 assists to the Bradford tally. Thiago Neves has always been consistent in the quality he adds to his side, with an average rating of 8.08 over his 36 appearances.

Next season, I know that the step up from Division 3 to Division 2 will be a lot different to last season's promotion. I think a strong spine in my team will be key to my success, if I am to be promoted for the third season in succession. New keeper Rodriguez Diego Lopez, and a central defensive partnership of Diego Godin and David Wheater will provide a solid base for me to build on. In central midfield, Marek Hamsik and Augusto Thiago Neves will have to continue upon this season's success - protecting the defence and providing the assists for the strikers to finish. New signing Theo Walcott will also be important to the team, supplying an alternative threat from the wings. Finally, I expect Krkic Perez Bojan and Miralem Sulejmani to keep on winning me the points with their clinical finishing, hopefully firing me into the promised land - Division One, or the Premier Division.

511446_mediumsquare.jpg

Bojan has been loving life in Yorkshire under Tom Mills, and this has shown on the pitch, with the Spanish youngster churning out some mesmorising performances.

On the transfer front, I feel there's is no weak areas of my team, but I feel that it is lacking a player of real high quality. This pre-season, I'm hoping to bring in a 90+ rated player, and I currently have my eye on Andres Guardardo - still at external club Deportivo La Coruna. With Walcott and Guardardo on the wings, I believe my attack will be complete - with wingers who can rip full-backs to shreds, central midfielders who can unlock defences with pin-point passes, and forwards who can score given half-a-chance. I am also looking to bring in more Brazilian youth as long-term revenue producers. With the Brazilian ratings looming, players like Santo Alex Teixeira, Wagner Eduardo and Gomes Fernando will be brought in before their ratings rise, and then sold when their transfer bans run out at big profits. These signings will secure the long-term development of Bradford City, hopefully as a Premiership club once again.

p1_guardado_0301.jpg

Will Mexican starlet Andres Guardardo be terrorising full-backs at Valley Parade next season?

I know this season will be a lot tougher than the previous two, but I'm confident the quality, depth and potential in my first-team and youth squads will be enough to secure a third successive promotion for my Bradford City.

• 5 weeks later...

great story, attempting to replicate that with my Bradford City in EC1451. Promising youngsters such as Camacho, Balotelli, Hugo, Rafael Carioca, Gai Assulin and Helder form the backbone of my first team squad. Oldies such as Ballotta, Latapy and Velazco provide the steel. 9 games into the season and I top the table :D

rep from me.

More to follow..

• 3 weeks later...

Posted this in the wrong thread yesterday

I took a Bradford city (EC 1412) side on last month, 3 games in to the 1st season. After being battered 5-0 by Rotherham and 3-0 by Crewe and gaining a point against Chesterfield I thought it'd be a good challenge to take.

I had £7 million to spend and at the time the Brazilian ratings were just about to be done, so I decided to put my whole squad up for sale and use the tips from lukelufc's thread to help me.

In came:

Dos Santos Renan GK who rose by 6 to 78 and is now worth £1.8M to me.

Edson Piaui LB 80 who didn't rise unfortunately, but I spent £1.3M on him and he's worth £2.3M to my chairman, so it is still a profit when his ban comes up.

Souza Almeida Fabinho LB who rose by 3 to 79 and is worth £1.4M

Carlos Eduardo RB 77 again he didn't rise but when he joined me his value to my chairman was £500 k more than I payed.

Silva de Souza Sandro CB 75 again he didn't rise as expected but is worth £300k more than I payed

Adriano Buss Henrique CB 81 as most of you know he didn't rise in The Brazilian ratings as he moved to Barca and is now on loan at Leverkusen. I payed £2.1M for him, he's currently worth £3.6M to my chairman and once he rises I should be looking at £5M+

Donizeti Mauricio CB who rose by 7 to 82 and is worth a whopping £4M to my chairman a £3.4M profit

Antônio Marquinho DM who rose 5 to 80 and is worth £2.9M

Gomes Fernando DM who rose 6 to 80 and again is worth £2.9M

Felício Ji-Parana CM/AM who only rose 2 to 77 but I payed £550k and he's now worth a million

Vinícius Tarta AM/F who rose 4 to 77 and is worth £1.4m

Henrique Ranan Oliviera who rose 3 to 75 and is worth £600k

Luis Wellington F who rose 5 to 83 is worth £4.6M and has scored 9 in 8 with 5 assists

Telmário Denei CF who rose 5 to 84 is worth £5M and has scored an amazing 13 in 12 with 12 assists too

With those purchases I thought the base of my team was set and with £5M spare I thought i'd leave the spending a while as there was no upcoming rating changes.

I decided on a 4-3-1-2 formation and started my reign with a 2-1 win against Brentford. The following 2 games were a 1-1 and 2-2 draws against Brighton and Leyton Orient respectively. I then won 1-0 against Bournemouth and drew the following game 4-4 against Darlington.

I was 12th in the table after 7 games and 13 points behind leaders Port Vale who have invested in oldies and are blowing most teams aside. I decided that the 4-3-1-2 wasn't working quite how I wanted because I was drawing too many games. So after reading Seftinho's talent thread I decided that the best thing I could do was invest in a CM,RM and a LM to enable me to play 3-5-2.

I bought Fran Meridia LM 78 for £1.2M Geoffrey Mujangi Bia RM 78 and Nikola Gulan CM/DM 78 also both for £1.2M they are all worth £1.7M to my chairman now, and with them all sure to rise they are good investments.

Since then I haven't looked back. My next game I won 2-1 against Lincoln,then edged out Northampton in a 4-3 thriller. I had cup defeats to Blackburn and Swindon either side of these games, but I played reserves and narrowly lost both, which is what I wanted really.

The next game is where I really started kicking on to another level. I beat Rochdale 5-1, Luton 10-0, I changed my team about for the visit of Shrewsbury and won 1-0. The following game I went back to a full strength side and beat Cheltenham 9-2 and last night I beat a strong Huddersfield side 4-1.

I am now 3rd in the table after 15 games, a point behind 2nd placed Crewe and 9 behind leaders Port Vale, who are my next opponents. My realistic goal is to finish 2nd with the gap between me and Vale and also the quality (which despite all being 99 years old ) they have.

I added Mateo Musachio CB 17 75 from River Plate to my squad in midweek, also Ideye Brown for £10k hoping he'll get the predicted rise, Daniel Parjeo again for £10k and riser Mario Maloca CB who rose 8 to 80 and is worth £2.8M to me also Milan Badelj AM who got a rise of 5 to 78 and is worth £1.8M.

So after starting off with a squad worth about £6M having average wages of £4,333k and having the £7M to spend, my squad is now worth £36.3M and with a slightly higher average wage of £5,984 which isn't a problem considering the £24M potential profit I can make.

Sorry about it being a long post,but i'm pretty pleased with what I have managed so far :)

• 2 weeks later...

Time for an update on my Bradford. I'm now (Finally) in the playoff zone of division three after 24 games.

Here's my main squad. Starters bolded

G

Sergio Rodriguez 23 75 502k

Leandro Victor 25 85 4.1M

Lukas Krbecek 22 78 21k

Michael Rensing 24 88 5.4M

Flavio Roma 34 88 2.2M

Mehdi Sannaoui 22 70 10k

Rodriguez Diego Lopez 26 89 6.3M

LB

Alexandre Guaru 26 72 74k

Sebastian Senatore 22 70 10k

Jose Schaffer 22 74 331k

Fabio Grosso 30 92 6.1M

Ashley Cole 27 92 7.8M

RB

Fabinho Capixaba 24 72 78k

Jose Bosingwa 26 92 8.4M

CB

Bruno Aguiar 22 75 517k

Gavin Hoyte 22 67 33k

Youness Bengelloun 25 70 10k

Bittencourt Danny Morais 23 74 322k

Ferreira Pepe 25 92 8.7

Ezequiel Garay 21 91 8.9

Dario Knezevic 26 86 4.5M

Gerard Pique 21 87 5.9M

LM

Nilo Carretero 22 69 33k

Trinidad Diego Capel 20 89 7.6M

DM

Laurinho Sandro Silva 24 73 176k

M

Ariel Rojas 22 71 21k

Pavel Elsik 22 70 10k

CM

Jean Makoun 25 90 7.2M

Fernando Gago 22 91 8.7

Carvalho Felipe Melo 25 88 5.9

Pereira Neves Denilsonn 20 87 6.1

AM

Souza Francisco Alex 24 75 487k

Luiz Muriqui 22 74 331k

Alagie Sosseh 22 71 21k

Pablo Aja 22 73 187k

Cicero Juninho 22 74 331k

Ribas Diego 23 94 10.9

Marko Marin 19 87 4.3

W

Jonathan Pitroipa 22 85 4.5M

Theo Walcott 19 88 7.0M

Carlos Vela 19 87 6.3M

F

Iorlando Marquinho 23 74 322k

Jesus Morales 22 70 10k

Lukas Podolski 23 91 8.4

Nicolas Farina 22 73 187k

Youssef Adnane 23 74 322k

Diego Caballer 23 71 21k

Giuseppe Rossi 21 90 8.1M

Tom Brighton 24 73 176k

Youth Squad

G

Guillaume Faivre 21 78 341k

Sarunas Jurevicius 19 70 10k

Mirko Lamantia 18 70 10k

LB

Jean-Alain Fanchone 19 78 10k

Pereira Goncalves Uendel 19 72 91k

Soares Pina Edu 19 72 91k

Curitiba Edimar 22 73 187k

Maxi Oliva 18 74 370k

Constant Djakpa 21 84 2.1

Mamadou Sakho 18 82 3.2

RB

Barros Filipi Souza 21 72 86k

Luiz Apodi 21 80 2.1

Daniel Wass 19 80 361k

Elvis Kokalovic 20 80 2.1

Alejandro Ivan Benitez 20 71 22k

Denis Bozada 21 70 10k

Javier Billalba 19 70 10k

Jason Thomson 21 75 532k

CB

William Edjenguele 21 77 341k

Silva William Matheus 18 73 209k

Reis da Silva Wallace 20 72 88k

Sergey Krivtsov 17 73 214k

Trevizan Felipe 21 71 22k

Carlos Bruno Costa 21 74 341k

Rafik Halliche 21 74 314k

Marc McAusland 20 71 22k

Omar Tobio 18 80 2.2M

Lukas Dzogan 21 73 192k

Mario Maloca 19 80 2.2M

Adriano Buss Henrique 21 86 2.5M

Bakari Kone 20 74 351k

Mats Hummels 19 84 3.1M

Cristian Titi 20 71 22k

Alberto Cossentino 19 70 10k

Sam Hird 19 72 91k

LM

Paul Hanlon 18 75 578k

Lubos Kolar 18 73 37k

RM

Ashley Robinson 18 73 209k

Claudio Beauvue 20 70 10k

Jesper Blicher 19 80 10k

Milos Lacny 20 75 22k

DM

Radoslav Petrovic 19 72 91k

Josef Souza 19 74 361k

Silvano Raggio Garibaldi 19 70 10k

Damien Plessis 20 75 547k

Daniel Owusu 19 75 10k

Cristian Daminuta 18 72 93k

Cedric Mongongu 19 74 361k

Nicola Rigoni 17 70 10k

M

Roberto Jhonatan Colon 20 70 10k

Jorge Gonzalez 20 70 10k

CM

David Meyler 19 74 361k

Alan Dzagoev 18 75 578k

Denis Glushakov 21 72 86k

Pereira Rafael Carioca 19 80 2.2M

Antonio Lizarbe 20 72 88k

Jonjo Shelvey 16 70 10k

Peter Sulek 19 72 91k

Manuel Viniegra 20 70 10k

Nikolay Chipev 19 78 1.4

Luis Chico 21 72 86k

AM

Milan Badelj 19 78 1.3

Barcellos Taison 20 75 547k

Santos Willians Santana 10 76 787k

Yigaal Gai Assulin 17 75 593k

Mello Sergio Mota 18 73 209k

Patricio Rodriguez 18 76 831k

Toni Kroos 18 85 3.8M

Shkelzen Gashi 20 80 198k

W

Juanmi Callejon 21 74 341k

Adrian Nikci 18 80 209k

Miguel Malheiro Fabio Paim 20 77 1.0

Erik Grendel 19 74 361k

Alfredo Sanchez 21 70 10k

F

Jose Baxter 16 72 98k

Pierre-Emerick Aubemeyang 19 72 91k

Bitencout Maicon 18 70 10k

Jose Maria Callejon 21 72 86k

Orhan Mustafi 18 74 10k

Henri Saivet 17 75 593k

Jose Fabio 21 75 532k

Ricardo Daniel Noir 21 73 192k

Frank Temile 18 73 209k

Jose Tofolo Alemao 19 74 361k

Christian Muscalu Valentin 18 70 10k

Ganan Alberto Montejo 20 72 88k

Ideye Brown 19 78 10k

Jonathan de Leon 21 72 86k

Duje Cop 18 73 209k

Frederic Nimani 19 77 1.1M

Ludovic Genest 20 78 198k

Teixeira Gabriel Machado 18 75 578k

Willy Aubameyang 21 75 532k

Patrick Rossini 20 70 10k

CF

Cheik Tidiane Diabate 20 80 547k

Jacopo Ravasi 21 78 547k

Abdusalam Ibrahim 17 72 96k

Lucas Akins 19 67 36k

Cesar Sebastian Ribas 20 70 10k

Youth Squad Value : 48.7M

Big Squad Value : 163.7M

Total Value : 212.4M

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I'd post this here. I took over a Bradford side last season and just missed out on promotion. This season I won the league:

bradfordtableos7.jpg

The team is worth £194m at the moment with the likes of Dossena, Dos Santos Giovanni, Mata and Giovinco in the ranks.. I've decided not to expand to the highest rated players too fast since I'll only be in Div 3 next year and this team should be able to win that aswell! :)

• 1 month later...

Superb thread guys:) .

I took over Bradford City recently in English Championship 2016 and we've currently played 7 games, 1 of them in the English Cup Round 1.

Here's my results so far...

4th Oct Division 4 Away 2 - 0 Cheltenham Town

8th Oct Division 4 Home 1 - 1 Leyton Orient

11th Oct Division 4 Home 2 - 0 Gillingham

15th Oct Division 4 Away 1 - 1 Crewe Alexandra

18th Oct Division 4 Home 2 - 0 Chesterfield

20th Oct English Cup Round 1 Home 2 - 0 Barnsley

22nd Oct Division 4 Away 2 - 2

I haven't lost a game yet and I've scored 12 and conceded 4. I was particularly very happy with the win over Barnsley who had 3 players over 90 and the majority over 80.

Here's my squad...

squadvr4.jpg

It's very small at the moment and I'm still waiting for some of my players to rise, specifically the Spaniards.

Here's the table...

leaguetablefs5.jpg

I was first the previous game but after today's draw I'm 3rd.

Finally, I'm doing very well financially, I've currently got £1.3 million in the bank and I'm making profit every time I play at home, including the wages I've paid for the week we played at home and away.

Anyway, looking forward to others progresses.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bradford City EC1451

0,,10266~3285911,00.jpg

Star Players

gago.jpg

GAGO, Fernando

higuain1.jpg

HIGUAIN, Gonzalo

1040229590-soccer-uefa-cup-round-16-first-leg-bolton-wanderers-v.jpg

RUI PATRICIO, Pedro

3394.jpg

DZAGOEV, Alan

Balotelli_Inter_02_rts300x200.jpg

BALOTELLI, Mario

Team Update

Currently into its second season after winning div 4 easily, Bradford City lie

3rd with 18 points after 8 games. With 12m in the bank, bojan is set to sign for bradford in the next week to strengthen its attack.

Many faces will be expected to leave once the Brazilian/Argentinian changes are over.

The manager is confident of winning div 3 despite being 4 points behind 1st place Leicester City.

more to follow....

bradford-city.jpg

After a quick skim of this thread, I can report that my Bradford City side are the first recorded to make it to Division 1 on this thread, after 3 consecutive promotions! This team is my favourite on the game by some way, and my Bradford side have took to the top league superbly.

In Division 2 last year, I found it was a significant step up from the previous 2 years where I won the leagues with relative ease. Division 2 saw me starting to face teams with a few 90-rated players in, so I knew it wasn't going to be a walk in the park. In the end, I couldn't even get promoted automatically, after an inconsistent season which saw them going on a few good winning runs, before spells of games without a win. In the end, a 4th placed finish on 64 points, 5 points behind league winners Wigan Athletic, was enough to take me into the Play-offs. My Bradford finished the season with the following stats:

P W D L F A GD Pts

38 17 13 8 81 50 31 64

I was finally promoted after beating Sheffield United in the Play-off semi-final and Leeds United in the Play-off final.

0,,10266~80299,00.jpg

Bradford City repeated these scenes after the play-off final win against Leeds United

As the season began, I realised the league was a bigger step than I'd first realised, and had to add to my team throughout the season to achieve the quality squad needed to gain promotion. This meant that my promotion winning squad from Division 2 was a lot different to the squad I'd won Division 3 with.

My Division 3 title winning squad can be seen on my previous post on this thread, which can be reached by visiting the link below.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=336553#post336553

My Division 2 title winning squad, which contains none of the original Bradford City squad, is:

First Team:

Goalkeepers

• Rodriguez Diego Lopez 27 90 (P 37, AR 7.46)
  • Andres Sergio Asenjo 19 87 (P 1, AR 6.00)

Defenders

• Jose Mane 27 88 LB/LM (P 34, G 1, AR 7.41)
  • Alexandre Guaru 27 72 LB (P 0, G 0, AR 0.00)
  • Gonul Gokhan 23 88 RB (P 33, G 1, AR 7.12)
  • Sergei Parshivlyuk 19 86 RB/RM (P 4, G 0, AR 6.50)
  • Diego Godin 22 90 CB (P 34, G 6, AR 7.38)
  • David Wheater 21 88 CB (P 16, G 3, AR 7.25)
  • Adriano Buss Henrique CB 22 86 (P 12, G 1, AR 7.25)
  • Osmar Mares 21 85 CB (P 4, G 0, AR 6.50)
  • Michele Canini 23 85 CB/LB (P 10, G 1, AR 6.70)
  • Humberto Rever 23 83 CB (P 0, G 0, AR 0.00)
  • Donizeti Mauricio 23 82 CB (P 0, G 0, AR 0.00)
  • Henrique Bruno Aguiar 22 75 CB (P 0, G 0, AR 0.00)

Midfielders

• Antonio Marquinho 22 80 DM (P 0, G 0, AR 0.00)
  • Gomes Fernando 22 80 DM/CM (P 0, G 0, AR 0.00)
  • Andres Guardado 22 91 LM/W (P 28, G 8, AR 7.71)
  • Juan Albin 22 88 LM/AM (P 1, G 1, AR 8.00)
  • Xavier Baez 21 86 RM/RB (P 12, G 2, AR 7.42)
  • Marek Hamsik 21 90 CM (P 25, G 5, AR 7.60)
  • Ruben De La Red 23 90 CM (P 9, G 0, AR 7.68)
  • Marcelo Estigarribia 21 85 CM (P 0, G 0, AR 0.00)
  • Augusto Thiago Neves 23 90 AM/LM (P 34, G 8, AR 7.59)
  • Miralem Pjanic 18 87 AM (P 1, G 0, AR 8.00)
  • Toni Kroos 18 85 AM (P 3, G 1, AR 6.00)
  • Theo Walcott 19 89 W/F (P 25, G 7, AR 7.48)

Forwards

• Perez Bojan Krkic 18 89 F (P 30, G 18, AR 8.23)
  • Mauro Zarate 21 89 F (P 15, G 2, AR 7.47)
  • Miralem Sulejmani 20 88 F/W (P 19, G 6, AR 7.95)
  • Martins Marcelo Moreno 21 87 F (P 4, G 5, AR 8.25)
  • Martin Bravo 22 86 F (P 4, G 1, AR 7.25)
  • Nikolay Zhilyaev 21 85 F (P 0, G 0, AR 0.00)
  • Jonathan Urretaviscaya 18 84 F (P 4, G 1, AR 7.25)
  • Gonzalo Luduena 22 80 F (P 0, G 0, AR 0.00)
  • Telmario Dinei 25 84 CF (P 0, G 0, AR 0.00)

Youth Team:

• Guillaume Faivre G 21 78
  • dos Santos Renan G 19 78
  • Silva Santos Helder LB/LM 20 80
  • Carlos Eduardo RB/LB 21 77
  • Carlos Rincon RB/CB 21 77
  • Mats Hummels CB 20 84
  • Mamadou Sakho CB/LB 18 84
  • Emir Faccioli CB 19 83
  • Silva de Souza Sandro CB 20 75
  • Carlos Bruno Costa CB 21 74
  • Daniel Hone CB 19 72
  • Trevizan Felipe CB 21 71
  • Maximiliano Badell LM/AM 20 74
  • Eli Zizov LM/AM 17 71
  • Barnola Ignacio Camacho CM/DM 18 83 (P 1, G 1, AR 7.00)
  • Pereira Rafael Carioca CM/DM 19 80
  • Jonathan Blanco CM 21 77
  • Felicio Ji-Parana CM/AM 21 77
  • Lukas Vacha CM/AM 19 76
  • John Bostock CM 16 74
  • Luis Chico CM 21 72
  • Santo Alex Texeira AM/F 18 77
  • Santos Willians Santana AM 20 76
  • Patricio Rodriguez AM/F 18 76
  • Henrique Renan Oliveira AM/F 18 75
  • Marcelo Burzac AM/CM 20 70
  • Sebastian Rajalakso W/F 20 82 (P 3, G 1, AR 6.33)
  • Adrian Nikci W 19 80
  • Victor Moses W/F 18 80
  • Washington Camacho W/F 20 75
  • Pacheco Eduardo F 21 82
  • Fouad Idabdelhay F 20 82
  • Henri Saivet F/W 18 75
  • Jose Fabio F 21 75
  • Costa Barbarouses F 18 66
  • David N'Gog CF 19 82
  • Carvalho Alan CF 19 76
  • Duje Cop CF 18 76

*Note - Players highlighted in red are those bought for investment purposes (i.e. Bought until ratings increase to generate more money by selling).

*Note - Players highlighted in blue are those who left the club during the season in part exchange deals for other players.

The stand out player of the season, once again, was Perez Bojan Krkic. Top goalscorer for the team, and in the league, with 18 goals in 30 games, he was always a threat for opposition defences. However, it was his all around game that won him his plaudits this season, not just his goalscoring habits. He contributed 10 assists during the season, the third highest in the team behind Augusto Thiago Neves (15) and Miralem Sulejmani (14), and was generally the driving force of anything going forward, reflected in his 8.23 average rating

The two other key players of the season have already been mentioned. Augusto Thiago Neves and Miralem Sulejmani provided 29 goals between them, and were generally the leading figures which held the team together, besides Bojan. With Thiago Neves on the left wing or in central midfield, and Sulejmani on either wing or up front, the 2 players provided alternative outlets, rather than all attacks going through one player.

The upcoming season, which I am already 7 games into, I'm looking to establish Bradford City as a Premier League side, hopefully a top 10 finish. They have started above expectations, currently in 2nd place, 1 point behind leaders Liverpool on 16 points, after winning the first 5 games. I have continued to strengthen my team, and will continue to do so throughout the season, buying both quality players to improve my first team immediately, and youth players who will rise in rating and become either first team players in future, or be sold to generate funds to afford higher quality players.

n_f_c_barcelona_bojan_krkic-1812.jpg

Perez Bojan Krkic: Another incredible season

In the early stages of the season, Bradford City have signed 10 new players to strengthen their squadd and add to the quality of the first team. The 3 stand out signings are those of Ezequiel Lavezzi, Fabiano Santacroce and Gerard Pique. Lavezzi arrived from Napoli for £11.3m plus Telmario Dinei and Carlos Eduardo, and was bought to add to an already strong Bradford City forward line. The 90-rated, 23-year old Argentinian will be first choice with Perez Bojan Krkic up front this season. Santacroce, a 22-year old Italian defender, was bought from Brescia for £4.4m plus Nikolay Zhilyaev and Fouad Idabdelhay, and will be one of 3 centre-halfs playing in a 3-5-2 formation this season. Pique will be battling with David Wheater for the third centre-back starting position, after signing from Celtic in a deal which saw Martins Marcelo Moreno and Emir Faccioli move to the Celts - a decision which was hard for manager Tom Mills to make, with Marcelo Moreno being one of his first signings 3 seasons ago, and watching him develop into a brilliant player.

The other players brought in are all promising players, all under the age of 24, and all due to rise very soon. Mounir El Hamdouai arrived from AZ Alkmaar for £800k plus Sebastian Rajalakso and Washington Camacho, and Mills is confident the Moroccan forward will soon be knocking on the door of the first team after the next ratings. 3 young Argentinians were brought in too, all of whom are likely to stay beyond their imminent rating rises. These players are Franco Zuculini, Lucas Viatri and Jose Schaffer. The final 3 signings are all signings who are set for big rating rises, and their future at the club beyond them is dependant on how they perform in real life. Nicolas N'Koulou, a young French defender from Monaco, Valdez Efrain Juarez, a promising Mexican former-Barcelona youngster, and Stijn Wuytens, a £325k defensive midfield PSV youth player, were all brought in during pre-season.

Despite 10 names being added, Tom Mills is sure their will be more transfer activity throughout the season. With the upcoming Brazilian/Argentinian ratings, a lot of the Bradford youth team will be able to be sold at a good profit, which was the purpose of their signings. With this in mind, Mills is hoping to sign Argentinian starlet Jonathan Cristaldo, due for a big increase, before the ratings take place. However, bigger signings will be made throughout the season, a season which Bradford City will be hoping to establish themselves as title challengers for seasons to come.

cristaldo.jpg

Will Cristaldo be plying his trade at Valley Parade in the near future?