Spanish Ratings

26 Sep Player

Hernández XAVI's rating has decreased to 96.

26 Sep Player

Samuel ETO'O's rating has decreased to 96.

26 Sep Player

Anderson DECO's rating has decreased to 95.

26 Sep Player

dos Santos GIOVANI's rating has increased to 82.

26 Sep Player

Mendes SILVINHO's rating has decreased to 88.

26 Sep Player

Rafael MARQUEZ's rating has decreased to 94.

26 Sep Player

Eric ABIDAL's rating has increased to 93.

26 Sep Player

Arribas VICTOR VALDES's rating has decreased to 91.

Sergio AGUERO's rating has increased to 91.

26 Sep Player

Escudero RAUL GARCIA's rating has increased to 90.

26 Sep Player

Lionel MESSI's rating has increased to 95.

26 Sep Player

Garcia SERGIO RAMOS's rating has increased to 93.

Ruud VAN NISTELROOY's rating has increased to 96.

26 Sep Player

Souza ROBINHO's rating has increased to 93.

26 Sep Player

Roberto SOLDADO's rating has increased to 88.

26 Sep Player

Christoph METZELDER's rating has increased to 91.

26 Sep Player

Jerzy DUDEK's rating has decreased to 85.

Carlos Puyol's Ruud VAN NISTELROOY's rating has increased to 96.

26 Sep Player

26 Sep Player

26 Sep Player

26 Sep Player

26 Sep Player

26 Sep Player

26 Sep Player

26 Sep Player

26 Sep Player

26 Sep Player

26 Sep Player

26 Sep Player

26 Sep Player

26 Sep Player

26 Sep Player

Carlos Puyol has decreased to 96.

FORLAN, Diego has increased to 93.

Raul Albiol has increased to 92

Jesus Navas has increased to 91

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Spanish Ratings Here are my thoughts on the Sevilla ratings. Please bear in mind that this is my first attempt at predicting rating changes, so it might not be 100% accurate. I’m mainly doing thi

Re: Spanish Ratings My Predicted Real Changes Casillas 96-96 M. Salgado 89-88 Pepe 92/93 Sergio Ramos 95-95 Fabio Cannavaro 96-96 Marcelo 89-90 (even 91 if lucky) Royston Drenthe 88-88 Heinz

Re: Spanish Ratings Yes. He has to get 90' date=' it would be a really bad mistake on SM's part if he were to stay on 89. Not too sure. He has a shot at 89, but theres more of a chance that he'll

Re: Spanish Ratings

I think the majority of the Barca changes are correct. Some of their players were a tad too high imo. Players like Puyol and Marquez have decreased and I would say that is about right. I would say though that I am shocked that Eto'o has gone down and Henry has not! I am assuming Eto'o has decreased due to the fact he has missed a lot of football through injury but then Henry has missed just as much if not more! He has hardly set the world alight since moving to spain either and looks unfit if you ask me. I am a huge fan of Henry and think he is a legend, I just think that on current form his rating should have decreased!

I would have increased Messi to 96 though. I would say he is in the top 3 players in world football right now and deserves to be rated higher than 95 imo but I am sure that will come in time! He will surely be a future 99!

I think Robben should have gone up to 93 atleast as he is fast Brillant down the flanks, provides a lot of width, gets in some dangerous crosses and scores the odd goal.He is a world class player and therefore should have gone up. Pity he didn't :( .

Also Sneijder should have gone up to atleast 94 as he has really had an impact on the madrid game and has already scored 4 goals this season and he's played only 3 games(hope i'm correct) and as a matter of facto the game he did m=not play madrid drew (Valladolid) and he top scorer (i think tied with Kanoute). :rolleyes::P .This shows he deserves an increase.

i think the barca ratings are good i think xavi at 96 is right 97 was too much the defence has lost a point though i think milito can go up to 92 was zaragozas rock last season abidal at 93 is ok not higher is zambrotta that? it reflects the poor defensive season barca had last year and valdes at 91 is luck should be 90 he is crap a lot of times

henry to 95 i think missed the major part of last 2 seasons and ronaldinho at 98 is very luck i think to 97 if not 96

real madrid is ok sneijder maybe else its fine

im happy recretivo de heluva have been noticed they defied expectations last season and i cant remember the name of the mallorca winger has he got an increase (can play on both wings)..

how about zigic to 92 dint get 30 goals but his all round play was good ithought

i think the barca ratings are good i think xavi at 96 is right 97 was too much the defence has lost a point though i think milito can go up to 92 was zaragozas rock last season abidal at 93 is ok not higher is zambrotta that? it reflects the poor defensive season barca had last year and valdes at 91 is luck should be 90 he is crap a lot of times

henry to 95 i think missed the major part of last 2 seasons and ronaldinho at 98 is very luck i think to 97 if not 96

real madrid is ok sneijder maybe else its fine

im happy recretivo de heluva have been noticed they defied expectations last season and i cant remember the name of the mallorca winger has he got an increase (can play on both wings)..

how about zigic to 92 dint get 30 goals but his all round play was good ithought

i dont think they were good i think yaya toure should be a 92 with out a doubt