Spanish Ratings

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Spanish Ratings Here are my thoughts on the Sevilla ratings. Please bear in mind that this is my first attempt at predicting rating changes, so it might not be 100% accurate. I’m mainly doing thi

Re: Spanish Ratings My Predicted Real Changes Casillas 96-96 M. Salgado 89-88 Pepe 92/93 Sergio Ramos 95-95 Fabio Cannavaro 96-96 Marcelo 89-90 (even 91 if lucky) Royston Drenthe 88-88 Heinz

Re: Spanish Ratings Yes. He has to get 90' date=' it would be a really bad mistake on SM's part if he were to stay on 89. Not too sure. He has a shot at 89, but theres more of a chance that he'll

Re: Spanish Ratings

As Portugal's ratings are in the same bracket as Spain's I was just wandering what will happen to Luis Miguel Veloso's (Sporting) rating' date=' I've heard he may go down. I don't really follow the Portuguese league so I was wandering why he may go down, thanks for you help.[/color']

I think he has fallen out of favour with the Sporting boss, he could well drop -1 but i'd suggest holding onto him as he is still a great prospect and could be on his way to a bigger club in the summer although i'll have my fingers crossed that it is someone like Juve rather than Bolton + Newcastle...(No disrespect to them but it won't help his rating on SM!)

Guest Football8

Anymore news on Ivan Marcano guys?

What do we think he can hit in the changes' date=' I've seen him a couple of times and I've been impressed.. :)

Thanks[/quote']

As far as I've heard, he could hit upto 88, but I'm guessing around 86/87. :)

I have just received a 21m bid for John Heitinga from a new manager who's joined a club with tonnes of cash so is paying over the odds. My chairman rates him at 14.7m, was wandering if his rating was going up/down and whether i should accept, thanks your help is appreciated.

I have just received a 21m bid for John Heitinga from a new manager who's joined a club with tonnes of cash so is paying over the odds. My chairman rates him at 14.7m' date=' was wandering if his rating was going up/down and whether i should accept, thanks your help is appreciated.[/b']

Heitinga has been pretty dire, so my guess is a drop on the cards. I would accept that offer immediately as thats also just a good ofer for buying players.

I have just received a 21m bid for John Heitinga from a new manager who's joined a club with tonnes of cash so is paying over the odds. My chairman rates him at 14.7m' date=' was wandering if his rating was going up/down and whether i should accept, thanks your help is appreciated.[/b']

if its a setup where you can get a similar rated player for cash then do it - if not try to get a player of similar age/rating in exchange

Heinze is having a very bad season. Should drop straight to 90 imo' date=' but is more likely to go to 91 first.

Gago has got a good chance of going to 92. No higher than that though.[/quote']

I had no idea Heinze was struggling that badly. However, I don't see enough of him, so I'd trust BenReado over me!! :o

Villa Needs to rise' date=' having the likes of Rooney and Ibra on 96 makes it ridiculous to not have Villa up to their standard, ATLEAST.[/quote']

Unfortunately, it doesn't work like that. Having said that, I agree with you. Villa is in the top 3 best strikers in the world currently IMO, if not the best. However, he needs honours at Valencia - or his new club if he should move in the Summer - for him to rise.

Villa Needs to rise' date=' having the likes of Rooney and Ibra on 96 makes it ridiculous to not have Villa up to their standard, ATLEAST.[/quote']

villa definitely deserves a 96, especially with rooney being a 96 but i dont think its that likely to happen whilst he is at valencia sadly

Oooh' date=' I do hope so, but I'm not convinced he'll make it.[/quote']

i've only seen a bit of villareal this season but i've been incredibly impressed by him and considering villareal's form and his form i think he deserves to be on a level higher than someone like quaresma (who will likely drop by 1) and the same level as someone like maxi and simao in terms of SM rating