Spanish Ratings

Ricardo Kaka

Re: Spanish Ratings

Could you guys please give me your opinions on the following players ...

Puyol

Xavi

Gonzalez

Albelda

Deco

Messi

Villa

Thanks in advance .

Puyol will go up to 97 as he this season is better than his last season & he play very well in this season.Xavi should go back to 97 as he also perform better last season.Gonzalez should be the same.Albelda should go down to 93 or 92 as he lost his first team as the manager do not want to play him.Deco should be the same.Messi maybe go up to 96 or stay.Villa maybe go down as he have not perform better then he performed last season.:)

Puyol will go up to 97 as he this season is better than his last season & he play very well in this season.Xavi should go back to 97 as he also perform better last season.Gonzalez should be the same.Albelda should go down to 93 or 92 as he lost his first team as the manager do not want to play him.Deco should be the same.Messi maybe go up to 96 or stay.Villa maybe go down as he have not perform better then he performed last season.:)

Naw, because Barca are doing horribly, Xavi and Puyol won't increase; they should stay, while Deco will almost definitely go down to a 94, if not 93. He's played less than Bojan and Gudjohnsen even.

Messi, understandably will increase and the only question is will it be a 96 or 97?

Albelda will go down to 92 tops. I think he should go to 90, but I don't think SM will be that harsh.

Giuseppe Rossi should increase to 90...he's playing very well....

Yut i think that 90 will do good 4 rossi ATM.

What do u guys think will happen to Robben. He has hardly played 4 madrid this season !!!!!! :eek:

He's got some 2 starts and has made only 6 subb app. he's not scored a a single goal and has only 1 assits under his name !!!!!! :eek:

What a waste of tallent :(

I think he'll go down to 90 :(

What do u guys think ?????

some rating changes:

valdes-93

zambrotta-93

abidal-94

puyol-95

marquez-93

milito-93

iniesta-95

toure-92

deco-94

ronaldinho-96

henry-96

eto'o-96

messi-97

simao-92

reyes-90

forlan-92

aguero-93

heinze-91

marcelo-89

drenthe-87

cannavaro-95

ramos-94

pepe-92

gago-90

diarra-94

robinho-95

robben-91

raul-94

saviola-91

higuain-89

d.alves-94

escude-92

adriano-93

capel-87

navas-92

kanoute-93

l.fabiano-92

l.miguel-93

d.albelda-93

d.silva-93

d.villa-94

m.fernandez-90

ayala-93

d'alessandro-91

d.milito-92

what do you think?:confused:

Does MARCOS SENNA Antonio , from Villarreal , have any chance of getting an increase ? He is currently rated 91 .

I need a good DM and i was aiming for Christian POULSEN , but his manager asked for Daniel Montenegro in exchange and i can't give him up, since i put him in attack with Makaay he had 16 assists and 9 goals in 8 games, he's a monster! I wouldn't have thought an AM/F would play so good as F.