Spanish Ratings

Re: Spanish Ratings

are you still talking about anderson here??? unless he suddenly hits an amazing patch of form until october or so when the PL will next be reviewed he has zero chance of rising' date=' in fact he's very lucky to still be on 91 after missing a lot of games this season[/quote']

I have to agree with that. Was lucky to stay 91 meaning he will probably have to do a lot more than normal to get a 92. That's how it works right?? Trophies might help though.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Spanish Ratings Here are my thoughts on the Sevilla ratings. Please bear in mind that this is my first attempt at predicting rating changes, so it might not be 100% accurate. I’m mainly doing thi

Re: Spanish Ratings My Predicted Real Changes Casillas 96-96 M. Salgado 89-88 Pepe 92/93 Sergio Ramos 95-95 Fabio Cannavaro 96-96 Marcelo 89-90 (even 91 if lucky) Royston Drenthe 88-88 Heinz

Re: Spanish Ratings Yes. He has to get 90' date=' it would be a really bad mistake on SM's part if he were to stay on 89. Not too sure. He has a shot at 89, but theres more of a chance that he'll

I have to agree with that. Was lucky to stay 91 meaning he will probably have to do a lot more than normal to get a 92. That's how it works right?? Trophies might help though.

depends what his contribution to the trophies is though - if he's a mainstay and becomes a vital part to man u win the league and CL its possible that he may rise, but seeing as there is only 1 CM at man u who is guaranteed to play most games (carrick) i doubt that anderson will do enough to get a rise, at least for next time

depends what his contribution to the trophies is though - if he's a mainstay and becomes a vital part to man u win the league and CL its possible that he may rise' date=' but seeing as there is only 1 CM at man u who is guaranteed to play most games (carrick) i doubt that anderson will do enough to get a rise, at least for next time[/quote']

He looks like regular now. Started all the games since coming back from injury apart from Spurs(where he was rested I presume or had a slight knock) and has been playing well. Looks like the rest has helped him.

cannavaro and pique ,, rather than repeat wat previous guy says

all 4 have been solid and should increase except cannavaro who will hopefully stay because hes a legend and hasnt put a foot wrong all season

pique to 90

pepe to 94 maybe not now due to all the controversy surrounding him but

he was good at euro 2008 and keeps improving.

albiol to 93 , he has been consistent for a long time now and should be on par with marquez and milito who reached 93

cannavaro and pique ' date=', rather than repeat wat previous guy says

all 4 have been solid and should increase except cannavaro who will hopefully stay because hes a legend and hasnt put a foot wrong all season

pique to 90

pepe to 94 maybe not now due to all the controversy surrounding him but

he was good at euro 2008 and keeps improving.

albiol to 93 , he has been consistent for a long time now and should be on par with marquez and milito who reached 93[/quote']

sorry to disappoint you but nothing of the sort will happen. Pepe would have never increased even before the incident. Albiol will stay and Cannavaro will drop by 1 if not more.

sorry to disappoint you but nothing of the sort will happen. Pepe would have never increased even before the incident. Albiol will stay and Cannavaro will drop by 1 if not more.

I can't see why Albiol won't increase, he's first choice now in a team currently sitting 4th with 12 caps for Spain, 93 should be a certainty.

And if you wanna select the best player from those two super strong clubs judging by this season' date=' how did you find room for Anderson there????, a man who played [b']15 matches[/b] in EPL, starting 10:eek: and played 2 full games:eek: in the whole season. He played 881 minutes this season in EPL, without a single goal, and without a single assist:eek::eek::eek:, playing nothing more, than to be generous and say mediocre football, nowhere near the rank of 91 rated player.

He's been great when he's played of late. Most of htat is straight off a stats site.

Guest luke_*

Can anyone give me some opinions on the following players: Mariano Pernia, Victor Valdes, Sebastien Squillaci, Correia Adriano and Jose Maria Callejon.

Could Emana hit 90 after another good display and 2 goals, or will his team's position inhibit this possible rise? He is one of the few players left in a WC that I could get. Also in another setup I have been looking at Eliseu, his stats look good to me, what rating will he rise to from 85? I have 2 wingers on 87 already, so would he be a good long term player, or will he not go past 87?

Despite Espanyol's horrible performances this season' date=' is there a possibility of Sergio Sanchez rising to 88 this time?[/quote']

I doubt it, ill reckon they'll just do what they did to Glen Johnson and hold him at his current rating while his teammates all drop. Sorry to dissappoint :(

loads of people asking questions recently and nobody answering so im gona help.

TRION - albiol will stay 92

lee99112 - i would say that antonio lopez will most likely drop, and as hes predominantly LB (LB/rb) a good replacement if u can buy him quickly is Christian Molinaro (89-90 next few days)

luke_* - pernia has a chance of dropping 50/50, Valdes is a safe 91 with chance of 92, squillaci and adriano will stay, callejon is in for a rise of 2 or 3

Ratmando - i refer you to an excellent thread by radebe http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=40383

Yeh' date=' look at the La Liga table and compare the differences between then and now.....it dosent make good reading for an Espanyol fan ;)[/quote']

Yeh but at the same time, Espanyol have been in great form of late. They've won 5/6 of their last games, and drew the other (beating Valencia in the process of course ;))

I don't think Sanchez will rise, but I also think this final bit of the season has shown the real Espanyol and hopefully they can carry that on into next season now :P.

Yeh but at the same time' date=' Espanyol have been in great form of late. They've won 5/6 of their last games, and drew the other (beating Valencia in the process of course ;))[/quote']

which screwed up my 10 team accumulator :mad:

I don't think Sanchez will rise' date=' but I also think this final bit of the season has shown the real Espanyol and hopefully they can carry that on into next season now :P.[/quote']

and maybe this good run may lead to some certain droppers not dropping or dropping less?