Spanish Ratings

Re: Spanish Ratings

is eguren still set to rise from 89-90?? im able to sign him for 6 mil in my setup and im considering biting the managers hand off if he'll go up to 90. Cheers for your help guys

Yes. He has to get 90' date=' it would be a really bad mistake on SM's part if he were to stay on 89.

Anyone have an opinion on whether Julian De Guzman will get a rise during the upcoming Spanish ratings. He is currently rated at 88 but has been linked to Spurs.

Cheers

Not too sure. He has a shot at 89, but theres more of a chance that he'll stay at 88 IMO.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Spanish Ratings Here are my thoughts on the Sevilla ratings. Please bear in mind that this is my first attempt at predicting rating changes, so it might not be 100% accurate. I’m mainly doing thi

Re: Spanish Ratings My Predicted Real Changes Casillas 96-96 M. Salgado 89-88 Pepe 92/93 Sergio Ramos 95-95 Fabio Cannavaro 96-96 Marcelo 89-90 (even 91 if lucky) Royston Drenthe 88-88 Heinz

Re: Spanish Ratings Yes. He has to get 90' date=' it would be a really bad mistake on SM's part if he were to stay on 89. Not too sure. He has a shot at 89, but theres more of a chance that he'll

Could Emana hit 90 after another good display and 2 goals' date=' or will his team's position inhibit this possible rise? He is one of the few players left in a WC that I could get. Also in another setup I have been looking at Eliseu, his stats look good to me, what rating will he rise to from 85? I have 2 wingers on 87 already, so would he be a good long term player, or will he not go past 87?[/quote']

Can anybody help here please, as I am needing a backup CM who will be 90 soon, as there is only 1 other 90 CM avaiable, and I would prefer to save on wages buy signing an 89 who will make 90.

Can anybody help here please' date=' as I am needing a backup CM who will be 90 soon, as there is only 1 other 90 CM avaiable, and I would prefer to save on wages buy signing an 89 who will make 90.[/quote']

He has a shout at 90, but with Betis in 15th in La Liga there is a good chance he will stay... Wouldn't you be better going for Brighi of Roma or even Eguren of Villarreal who have much better chances of 90 IMO. Unless they're not available of course...

He has a shout at 90' date=' but with Betis in 15th in La Liga there is a good chance he will stay... Wouldn't you be better going for Brighi of Roma or even Eguren of Villarreal who have much better chances of 90 IMO. Unless they're not available of course...[/quote']

I have went through all other 89's, and he is the only one availabe. It's in a WC also, Brighi is with a managed club, and I don't want to exchange one of my better players for him. Mavuba of Lille is also available, but he is 90, so his wages are double that of Emana.

Also, is Eliseu a good prospect, as I may need a winger to replace Duff and maybe Dempsey. Could he reach a higher rating once he changes to 87/88.

Could Emana hit 90 after another good display and 2 goals' date=' or will his team's position inhibit this possible rise? He is one of the few players left in a WC that I could get. Also in another setup I have been looking at Eliseu, his stats look good to me, what rating will he rise to from 85?[/quote']

I'm looking at the same two players also...for the exact same reasons.

Dermo, let's look at some stats...

If SM just looks at Betis' league position, then it's going to be close for Emana. Hopefully they put a bit more thought into his rating than just that...

I believe he deserves the 90. He's been an absolute stud for Betis. He's the sole reason they have stayed away from the relegation zone all year, (up until now) and were as high as 10th in the table even just a few weeks ago.

There are 8 players in La Liga that are in the Top 15 for Goals AND Top 15 for Assists. Here they are:

• Forlan (25G / 10A)

• Messi (23G / 11A)

• Henry (19G / 8A)

• Higuain (19G / 8A)

• Raul (18G / 20A)

• Kanoute (17G / 7A)

• Arguero (15G / 7A)

• Emana
    (11G / 8A)

In that list he's :

• the ONLY player not at a Top 5 team

• the ONLY Midfielder

AND

• the ONLY one rated sub-90

Of those 8 players only 5 teams are represented.... 2 Barca, 2 Real Madrid, 2 Atletico, 1 Sevilla and 1 Betis. You can stretch and make the argument that he's more important to his team than the others are to their respective teams.... And it's not like Betis' ratings top out at 89. They have Juanito-91, Oliveira-90, Edu-90, and Mehmet Aurelio-90 all above.

Emana deserves the 90. I think I just convinced myself to buy him :)

Hopefully SM looks at things like this when considering his rating...

I hope this is helpful...

I'm looking at the same two players also...for the exact same reason.

Dermo' date=' let's look at some stats...

If SM just looks at Betis' league position, then it's going to be close for Emana. Hopefully they put a bit more thought into his rating than just that...

I believe he deserves the 90. He's been an absolute stud for Betis. He's the sole reason they have stayed away from the relegation zone all year, (up until now) and were as high as 10th in the table even just a few weeks ago.

[b']There are 8 players in La Liga that are in the Top 15 for Goals AND Top 15 for Assists. Here they are:[/b]

• Forlan (25G / 10A)

• Messi (23G / 11A)

• Henry (19G / 8A)

• Higuain (19G / 8A)

• Raul (18G / 20A)

• Kanoute (17G / 7A)

• Arguero (15G / 7A)

• Emana
    (11G / 8A)

In that list he's :

• the ONLY Midfielder

AND

Of those 8 players only 5 teams are represented.... 2 Barca, 2 Real Madrid, 2 Atletico, 1 Sevilla and 1 Betis. You can stretch and make the argument that he's more important to his team than the others are to their respective teams....

Outstanding work, I see enough teams in Italy and England with 90/91 rated players who are generally mid table or lower level teams. I am convinced now to take the plunge, as with his level of play I would not be suprised if a "bigger team" comes in for him.

I'm looking at the same two players also...for the exact same reason.

Dermo' date=' let's look at some stats...

[b']There are 8 players in La Liga that are in the Top 15 for Goals AND Top 15 for Assists. Here they are:[/b]

• Forlan (25G / 10A)

• Messi (23G / 11A)

• Henry (19G / 8A)

• Higuain (19G / 8A)

• Raul (18G / 20A)

• Kanoute (17G / 7A)

• Arguero (15G / 7A)

• Emana
    (11G / 8A)

In that list he's :

• the ONLY Midfielder

AND

Of those 8 players only 5 teams are represented.... 2 Barca, 2 Real Madrid, 2 Atletico, 1 Sevilla and 1 Betis. You can stretch and make the argument that he's more important to his team than the others are to their respective teams.... And it's not like Betis' ratings top out at 89. They have Juanito-91, Oliveira-90, Edu-90, and Mehmet Aurelio-90 all above.

And it's not like having 8 players in the Top 15 for Goals AND Top 15 for Assists happens frequently in La Liga.... IT NEVER HAPPENS.

Here are the players that made both lists in previous years. All world class players :

07/08

• Aguero (19G / 7A)

• Milito (15G / 7A)

06/07

• David Villa (16G / 12A)

• Ronaldinho (21G / 8A)

• Eto'o (11G / 8A)

05/06

• Ronaldinho (17G / 13A)

• Milosevic (11G / 6A)

• Eto'o (26G / 5A)

Emana deserves his 90 this time around. If he doesn't get it, then someone (SM) didn't do their homework... OR someone (me) drew the wrong conclusion from these stats... :)

It's not his stats. It's Emana. He is outstanding, and his stats don't paint the picture of his ability. He is an amazing player, and his phsyical ability makes him a top player in my opinion. Hopefully he stays in Spain or Italy so he can exploit his physicality, in England it'd be lost with the rest of em strong players.

Emana is amazing, one of my favorite non spanish players.

Can anyone give me they thoughts on sneijder and van der vaart. They have not had a good season for Real Madrid does anyone think they rating will go down, increase or stay the same.

I have been offered a deal for sneijder which involves a swap which flamini. Does anyone think flamini will go up or down.

Please help its a hard one for me.

Guest Football8

Can anyone tell me what they reckon will happen to the following player ratings of:-

Van der vaart - AC/AM 94 - Real Madrid

Sneijder - CM/AM 94 - Real Madrid

Flamini - CM/DM 92 - AC Milan

All will drop by one.

Guest Football8

i want to know the rating change of Ruben De La Red.

is he gonna stay' date=' rise or drop.

please reply[/quote']

His gonna drop by 1 or 2.

Guest Football8

Can anyone give me they thoughts on sneijder and van der vaart. They have not had a good season for Real Madrid does anyone think they rating will go down' date=' increase or stay the same.

I have been offered a deal for sneijder which involves a swap which flamini. Does anyone think flamini will go up or down.

Please help its a hard one for me.[/quote']

Both are dropping, however Sneijder is much better than Flamini.