Spanish Ratings

Ricardo Kaka

Re: Spanish Ratings

A pitiful side?

Madrid best club of 20th Century

Champions League Titles 9

La Liga Titles 31

If Madrid is pitiful then what about the teams with less than our trophy case....:rolleyes:

dude did you quote the wrong post or summat??

I want to buy a back-up striker and I was wondering what people thought of the following two players:

Florent Sinama-Pongolle of Atletico Madrid

Joseba Llorente of Villareal

I've read certain views that both could be in for a rise to 90, but which is more likely to achieve this?

I want to buy a back-up striker and I was wondering what people thought of the following two players:

Florent Sinama-Pongolle of Atletico Madrid

Joseba Llorente of Villareal

I've read certain views that both could be in for a rise to 90' date=' but which is more likely to achieve this?[/quote']

Both will probably gt the 90, but if I thought one would have more chance than the other then it would be Llorente. He's been regular presence in the Villarreal starting XI all season, getting 9 goals in 25 games... Sinama-Pongolle is a good player also, but is more of an impact sub rather than a regular for Atletico. It's hard for him to cement a place in the squad with Forlan and Aguero there of course. So yeah, if I had to choose one that I thought was heading for sure 90 then it would be Llorente!

Both will probably gt the 90' date=' but if I thought one would have more chance than the other then it would be Llorente. He's been regular presence in the Villarreal starting XI all season, getting 9 goals in 25 games... Sinama-Pongolle is a good player also, but is more of an impact sub rather than a regular for Atletico. It's hard for him to cement a place in the squad with Forlan and Aguero there of course. So yeah, if I had to choose one that I thought was heading for sure 90 then it would be Llorente![/quote']

Cheers pal. I might just get both! :D

I would have got him' date=' but he's already gone and their manager won't sell him...:(

500th post! :)[/quote']

Wouldn't bother with pongolle mate, he was doing well before the last ratings changes but since then he's dropped out of form and he's only being used as a sub who's not had much of an impact.

Llorente a better bet, Negredo should have been yours lol.

Guest Football8

So will gago defandly go up to 92 maybe 80% change? Wat about diarra? Renan from valencia was regalur gk before his injury will he stay at 88?

Yep, Gago definately should get 92, with a possible chance of 93. Lassana Diarra should at least get 91, with a possible chance of 92. Renan will probably stay.

Yep Gago definately should get 92 with a possible chance of 93.

not a chance in the world will he get 93!92 if he is lucky' date=' diarra is playing better then him

Lassana Diarra should at least get 91, with a possible chance of 92.

Again 0 chance of hitting 92

[/quote']

these are just wrong

Hi guys' date=' can anyone tell me what's happened to MANICHE??

I've just checked and I've noticed he's listed as having no team in real life..is it a mistake or something else??[/quote']

Had his contract cancelled I think.

Guest Football8

these are just wrong

So Gago aint going up to 92 ? :P

Lass aint going upto 91 ?

They've both been outstanding and have played every game they can be played.

Both have a chance of going up by 2, but definately by 1. :)

Whats the predictions for the following?

Cannavaro

Drenthe

Faubert

L.Diarra

M.Diarra

Higuain

Van Nistelrooy

Would i be close with my predictions?

Cannavaro down to 93

Drenthe same

Faubert same

L.Diarra to 91? (i know he hasnt played much but hmmm im not sure tbh maybe a stay?)

M.Diarra down to 92?

Higuain up to 92

Van Man down to 93

Whats the predictions for the following?

Cannavaro

Drenthe

Faubert

L.Diarra

M.Diarra

Higuain

Van Nistelrooy

Would i be close with my predictions?

Cannavaro down to 93

Drenthe same

Faubert same

L.Diarra to 91? (i know he hasnt played much but hmmm im not sure tbh maybe a stay?)

M.Diarra down to 92?

Higuain up to 92

Van Man down to 93

Marcelo as well... Wondererd if anyone could give me a rating prediction on him. Much appreciated

So Gago aint going up to 92 ? :P

as i siad above he probabaly will but will not hit 93 as said in the post i replied to

Lass aint going upto 91 ?

of course he is' date=' should go up to 92 really but wont

Both have a chance of going up by 2, but definately by 1. :)

gago going up by two is just ridiculous in fairness, the real avg starting team rating is already too high, in my opinion lass has outshone gago [/quote']