Spanish Ratings

Ricardo Kaka

Re: Spanish Ratings

there is no team in the world that can beat barça!! xavi-iniesta are the best

and also still thinking that lampard-gerrard are better than then?? one by one are better; and together nothing to do for the rest

the best isn't cristiano, or messi, the best is xavi! the best player of the eurocup, la liga, and the final of CL!

spain will win the world champ.!!!!

eto'o has one foot out of the door as he is unlikely to sign a new deal and they do have access to a fair amount of cash' date=' plus with them being a long way ahead of madrid right now makes barca the best option for him

plus madrid screwed over villa last summer if i remember rightly so that reduces the chance of him going there[/quote']

omg i cannot concentrate with this guys sig in my face lol

Are you sure about that' date=' last time i heard you were a fake.[/quote']

I could care less if you believe me or not. I don't see what I stand to gain.

There exists a different culture in Spain, in England it might be different, but on the whole us Spaniards are more nationalistic. Barcelona is also half our national team, unlike big prem teams.

I could care less if you believe me or not. I don't see what I stand to gain.

There exists a different culture in Spain' date=' in England it might be different, but on the whole us Spaniards are more nationalistic. Barcelona is also half our national team, unlike big prem teams.[/quote']

And unlike Real Madrid.

I hope that changes' date=' Spanish Players = Success. I think Villa and X. Alonso will add to our spanish contingent as well as recalling our cantera players Granero and keeping M.Torres.[/quote']

Xabi's won't go anywhere. He's not an idiot. Granero is most likely going to Valencia to replace David Silva and Villa has today admitted he is happy to stay at Valencia (I think Barca would be his preference if Valencia need to sell).

Xabi's won't go anywhere. He's not an idiot. Granero is most likely going to Valencia to replace David Silva and Villa has today admitted he is happy to stay at Valencia (I think Barca would be his preference if Valencia need to sell).

Firstly, he doesn't have to "admit" he wants to stay, he's been saying he'd like to stay for years. The problem he has is that Valencia are in such a dire financial situation that they will have to sell players off, especialyl now that CL qualification is out of the question.

Villa is their obvious choice to sell. If they sold him, they could keep some of their younger, promising players, that they'd otheriwse had to sell 4/5 of to get the same amount of money they'd get for Villa.

Also don't forget that in a bidding war, Madrid are going to quite easily outbid Barca, mainly due to pride more than anything else, but also because they're so desperate to sign these top players now.

I think it's very likely that Villa will be gone, however I hope he doesn't leave Valencia because he is Valencia and because it's unfair that any team has to sell off players because of money issues.

Also don't forget that in a bidding war' date=' Madrid are going to quite easily outbid Barca, mainly due to pride more than anything else, but also because they're so desperate to sign these top players now.

[/quote']

If it gets to a bidding war then I can't see Man City not winning it, unless they decide not buy Villa which would be foolish on their part

Guest Football8

I've heard Real Madrid will buy back Negredo and sell him onto Valencia for a swap with David Villa.

Anyway if we manage to get Ribery, Villa and Kaka,

Ronaldo can join on a free if he likes. :)

Is there any reason why Real Madrid have so many Dutch players? Van Nistelrooy' date=' Sneijder, Van der Vaart, Robben, Huntelaar, Drenthe - to name a few.[/quote']

Good links with Ajax which is the Boca Juniors of Europe, training up young players and selling the gems on for a profit.

Guus Hiddink (a dutchman) as manager during one of the last big team rebuilds. He took over after managing the dutch National team so yeh... B)

Since then managers have seen the players forming international partnerships with existing players in the squad and signed them up hoping they would be equally coersive at club level. (This is similar to why Liverpool are after Villa and Barry).

Other than that, just plain racism :P

Good links with Ajax which is the Boca Juniors of Europe' date=' training up young players and selling the gems on for a profit.[/quote']

only 2 of their current dutch contingent came directly from ajax

Guus Hiddink (a dutchman) as manager during one of the last big team rebuilds. He took over after managing the dutch National team so yeh... B)

hiddink lasted about 6 months in madrid

only 2 of their current dutch contingent came directly from ajax

hiddink lasted about 6 months in madrid

Well the majority of the current players (hiddink was almost 10 years ago) came in under the presidency of Calderon, which was mainly the Capello era. All i can say is the man must have a penchant for dutchmen :)

If it gets to a bidding war then I can't see Man City not winning it' date=' unless they decide not buy Villa which would be foolish on their part[/quote']

That is nonsense. Villa said he won't leave Spain. And even in a bidding war, Villa would take Madrid's offer over Cities even if Cities was much higher