Spanish Ratings

Ricardo Kaka

Re: Spanish Ratings

I still think he would have the last say in it after his agent and Valencia.

I'm sure both Man City and Madrid (assuming Perez becomes President again) will have offers accepted because they have the money and Valencia need to sell anyway. Then it will be up to Villa.

I don't know why any top-class player would want to go to City, and anyway Villa has already said he'd rather not leave Spain, which leaves Madrid or Barca (if they sell Eto'o.)

I'm sure both Man City and Madrid (assuming Perez becomes President again) will have offers accepted because they have the money and Valencia need to sell anyway. Then it will be up to Villa.

I don't know why any top-class player would want to go to City' date=' and anyway Villa has already said he'd rather not leave Spain, which leaves Madrid or Barca (if they sell Eto'o.)[/quote']

Problem for Barca is that they won't get much money for Eto. He only has 1 year left on his contract, so the most they'll be looking at getting for him is about 15million, which isn't a huge amount towards the 45/50mil estimate Valencia have on Villa.

Problem for Barca is that they won't get much money for Eto. He only has 1 year left on his contract' date=' so the most they'll be looking at getting for him is about 15million, which isn't a huge amount towards the 45/50mil estimate Valencia have on Villa.[/quote']

I doubt Barcelona will be selling Eto'o anyway, he's a fantastic striker, scored 30 goals for us this season, so we need to keep hold of him, we don't need to change anything, we have just won the treble, so it's all good.

(Would like a new LB though, would also like to sign Ribery).

I doubt Barcelona will be selling Eto'o anyway' date=' he's a fantastic striker, scored 30 goals for us this season, so we need to keep hold of him, we don't need to change anything, we have just won the treble, so it's all good.

([b']Would like a new LB though[/b], would also like to sign Ribery).

I'm sure someone like Lahm would love to go to Barca, but I doubt they'll be forking out the kind of money they payed for Alves.

How does Valdes keep staying on 91. He played a big part in the CL final, must have done a majority right in the league and copa del rey, yet he stays on 91. The CL semi-final first leg against Chelsea at Nou Camp summed up just how good a keeper he is after saving Drogba's efforts, and even the second leg at stamford bridge, which undoubtedly was an unstoppable shot from essien, no keeper would have done any better.

I doubt Barcelona will be selling Eto'o anyway' date=' he's a fantastic striker, scored 30 goals for us this season, so we need to keep hold of him, we don't need to change anything, we have just won the treble, so it's all good.

(Would like a new LB though, would also like to sign Ribery).[/quote']

Its Eto'o dosent want to keep Barca more than Barca dont want to keep Eto'o...

The guys brilliant but hes an egotistic little git as well, hes sick of being one of many talented players at Barca and wants to be THE talented player at another club (Man City would be my best guess, although their after Tevez atm so by no means certain). Saying they do that makes an attacking triumvate of:

Tevez Robinho

Eto'o

Ouch B)

How does Valdes keep staying on 91. He played a big part in the CL final' date=' must have done a majority right in the league and copa del rey, yet he stays on 91. The CL semi-final first leg against Chelsea at Nou Camp summed up just how good a keeper he is after saving Drogba's efforts, and even the second leg at stamford bridge, which undoubtedly was an unstoppable shot from essien, no keeper would have done any better.[/quote']

he's also been incredibly poor at times and is nowhere near the spain squad - his inconsistency is why he is a 91

(Would like a new LB though, would also like to sign Ribery).[/quote']

Rumours has it that Barca will buy Ribery in a deal that includes Hleb going to Bayern in exchange.

Can Huntelaar reach 93' date=' not will he, can he? I mean if he scores a goal a game average until the changes then will he get 93, his goals are never tap ins as some may suggest they are real quality goals and 6 in his last 5, pretty impressive. What about Albelda, Valencia have been pretty poor and what about a 92 going to be 93 at he changes for me to trade for.[/quote']

Huntelaar 93!!! Cannot be! He seldom starts and doesn't really scores at Real Madrid, I won't be surprised if he drops.

I'm sure someone like Lahm would love to go to Barca' date=' but I doubt they'll be forking out the kind of money they payed for Alves.[/quote']

I'd love to see Lahm at the Nou Camp, we DO need a new LB because Abidal isn't up to our standards, havn't seen any reports linking Lahm to Barca, but i would like to see it.

Its Eto'o dosent want to keep Barca more than Barca dont want to keep Eto'o...

The guys brilliant but hes an egotistic little git as well' date=' hes sick of being one of many talented players at Barca and wants to be THE talented player at another club (Man City would be my best guess, although their after Tevez atm so by no means certain). Saying they do that makes an attacking triumvate of:

Tevez Robinho

Eto'o

Ouch B)[/quote']

Well if you say whats true about him being sick, thats just selfesh, he should be happy he's playing for the best club in the world and scoring goals for them.

Rumours has it that Barca will buy Ribery in a deal that includes Hleb going to Bayern in exchange.

I'd love to see this happen, Hleb hasn't made any impact at Barca and Ribery would be a ideal replacement for Henry, but according to Bayern, there not selling Ribery..

Guest Football8

About Huntelaar to 93, I highly doubt it, if Villa comes in imo he should start up front with Higuain. The problem with Real Madrid this season sometimes has been Raúl and Huntelaar act like idols (they are) and don't have much pace like Higuain, their just good at finishing.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Parejo is playing for Getafe these days so should get more first team action than at Real and playing at a higher level than QPR.

Also playing for Spanish U21s.

He's started two Spanish Primera División games this season.

Thanks for that, would you say he may get a small rise then?