Spanish Ratings

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Spanish Ratings Here are my thoughts on the Sevilla ratings. Please bear in mind that this is my first attempt at predicting rating changes, so it might not be 100% accurate. I’m mainly doing thi

Re: Spanish Ratings My Predicted Real Changes Casillas 96-96 M. Salgado 89-88 Pepe 92/93 Sergio Ramos 95-95 Fabio Cannavaro 96-96 Marcelo 89-90 (even 91 if lucky) Royston Drenthe 88-88 Heinz

Re: Spanish Ratings Yes. He has to get 90' date=' it would be a really bad mistake on SM's part if he were to stay on 89. Not too sure. He has a shot at 89, but theres more of a chance that he'll

Re: Spanish Ratings

yes' date=' he played every match and every important minute for Sevilla, he is the most important player in the midfield of sevilla, since Keita and Poulsen left the team, he is a reason that sevilla is thirth[/quote']

Cheers.

I knew he had lots of games under his belt and was certain for 89 but if 90 is a possiblity then great.

that what i think as i need a gk for my first choice.

How about pedro leon, de la ceuvas and david lopez,LAFITA, Ángel, SERRANO, Óscar, YESTE, Francisco, MOISES, Hurtado,

FC:

GUIZA, Daniel, LUIS GARCIA, Fernández, LLORENTE, Fernando, BOJAN, Krkic, ADURIZ, Aritz, MANU DEL MORAL, Fernández and SOLDADO, Roberto

What about Konko 88-90 ? Negredo 90-91 ? B)

konko 88-89 maybe at the end of season 90' date=' last year got 89 without playing and then get injured for the whole season and drop again

Negredo 91 for sure

that what i think as i need a gk for my first choice.

How about pedro leon, de la ceuvas and david lopez,LAFITA, Ángel, SERRANO, Óscar, YESTE, Francisco, MOISES, Hurtado,

FC:

GUIZA, Daniel, LUIS GARCIA, Fernández, LLORENTE, Fernando, BOJAN, Krkic, ADURIZ, Aritz, MANU DEL MORAL, Fernández and SOLDADO, Roberto

Pedro León could rise buy think he will stay doing well but only for Getafe

Miguelito De las Cuevas rise for sure, doing pretty well for Sporting +3 i think, being the most important player

Lafita the best player at zaragoza so far this season maybe rise +1

Oscar Serrano, Luis Garcia Yeste and Moises stay or drop, not doing nothing special

Aduriz scoring goals and very good, maybe +1 Mallorca's brilliant season

Guiza haven't see him play in Turkey

Llorente a solid 90, he need to move to a bigger club to improve but he will not do it

Bojan has to drop, only plays in cup, he si terrific but Guardiola don't trust in him in Liga

Manu del Moral and Soldado doing well but an 87 and 88 respectively i think is fair for now

Could someone please tell me if these players will rise or fall? I think most will fall or stay the same due to Racing de Santanders poor performane this year.

thanks in advance.

Alguien puede decirme si estos jugadores se bajaran. gracias

Colsa, Gonzalo

Lacen, Mehdi

Serrano, oscar

Marcano, Ivan

Jonothan Pereira, Rodriguez

Garay, Ezequiel

Oriol, Lozano

Sepsi, Laszlo

Tono, Rodriguez

Tnaks all

Is anybody going to make the full rating changes for Spain ' date=' because just going on with these kind of questions we'll only waste our time ... so ,is here any active guy who has enough time to do them ? :D[/quote']

Hmm I have a bit of spare time these days, so I might make an attempt. I'm no expert though - so bare with me. :P

Could someone please tell me if these players will rise or fall? I think most will fall or stay the same due to Racing de Santanders poor performane this year.

thanks in advance.

Alguien puede decirme si estos jugadores se bajaran. gracias

Colsa' date=' Gonzalo

Lacen, Mehdi

Serrano, oscar

Marcano, Ivan

Jonothan Pereira, Rodriguez

Garay, Ezequiel

Oriol, Lozano

Sepsi, Laszlo

Tono, Rodriguez

Tnaks all[/quote']

i think that marcano will rise +1 becouse he is starter in Villareal

Jnonathan pereira will stay and garay the same, but the rest i think will drop by 1, or maybe star but more probably decrease

Is anybody going to make the full rating changes for Spain ' date=' because just going on with these kind of questions we'll only waste our time ... so ,is here any active guy who has enough time to do them ? :D[/quote']

I don't have enough time to do something like that, and also don't have any idea of how, but i can answer some questions for some players, and also my english is poor so...

Hmm I have a bit of spare time these days' date=' so I might make an attempt. I'm no expert though - so bare with me. :P[/quote']

I'm happy to see you doing them ...I really need another opinion than mine in these ratings :D

I only disagree with Capel .

I think he's more 90 --> 90/91 .

anybody has other opinions here ? :D

I'm happy to see you doing them ...I really need another opinion than mine in these ratings :D

I only disagree with Capel .

I think he's more 90 --> 90/91 .

anybody has other opinions here ? :D

Cheers.

But on Capel.... there is no way he will rise. He losy his spot to Perotti and hasn't been playing. I reckon he should drop to 89.

Will have the others finished by the weekend hopefully. :)

Here is the link to my rating predictions, if anyone wants it.

You must be kidding or using wrong sources....

Maybe you wanted to say that he only started one game for Spain ...

He has 73 minutes on field in the match against Bosnia .

4 matches in Champions League

8 in Primera and 2 assists.

2 in Spanish Cup with 1 goal and 1 assist

and 7 matches for the U-21 national team of Spain ...

These stats can easily make his 90 rating sure and even increase it , but it's more like 90,35 , so he'll most probably remain the same ... :D

You must be kidding or using wrong sources....

Maybe you wanted to say that he only started one game for Spain ...

He has 73 minutes on field in the match against Bosnia .

4 matches in Champions League

8 in Primera and 2 assists.

2 in Spanish Cup with 1 goal and 1 assist

and 7 matches for the U-21 national team of Spain ...

These stats can easily make his 90 rating sure and even increase it ' date=' but it's more like 90,35 , so he'll most probably remain the same ... :D[/quote']

Maybe your stats are wrong? ;)

The 8 in Primera consist of 1 start and 7 sub apps.