Spanish Ratings

Ricardo Kaka

Re: Spanish Ratings

You must be kidding or using wrong sources....

Maybe you wanted to say that he only started one game for Spain ...

He has 73 minutes on field in the match against Bosnia .

4 matches in Champions League

8 in Primera and 2 assists.

2 in Spanish Cup with 1 goal and 1 assist

and 7 matches for the U-21 national team of Spain ...

These stats can easily make his 90 rating sure and even increase it ' date=' but it's more like 90,35 , so he'll most probably remain the same ... :D[/quote']

He'll stay, but I'm disappointed that Perotti hasn't fully replaced him on the left.

Navas and Perotti are one of the best pairs of wingers about in Europe.

He'll stay' date=' but I'm disappointed that Perotti hasn't fully replaced him on the left.

Navas and Perotti are one of the best pairs of wingers about in Europe.[/quote']

Reasons? Hes lost his spot to Perotti and just not playing. He deserves to drop.

I know there are 1 start and 7 sub ' date=' but those are still enough to keep his rating in my opinion ... :D[/quote']

Its only been two starts in the CL as well, I severely doubt he will stay.

I know there are 1 start and 7 sub ' date=' but those are still enough to keep his rating in my opinion ... :D[/quote']

90 rated players should at least feature (well, start) in half of their clubs games, unless they're a fringe player at Barca/United or a team liek that.

Capel ought to drop, but I can see him surviving.

EDIT: What reasons? :confused: I was going by the above stats.

90 rated players should at least feature (well' date=' start) in half of their clubs games, unless they're a fringe player at Barca/United or a team liek that.

Capel [i']ought[/i] to drop, but I can see him surviving.

EDIT: What reasons? :confused: I was going by the above stats.

For a 90+ player, stats only count for about 50% and with stats he still needs to drop with 7 sub apps. Do you think if the shoe was on the other foot and he was 86 like Perotti he would rise? He'd have a slim chance of 87. He can't get into the NT and has gone back to the U-21's while also playing Copa Del ray matches so hes 2nd team.

What do you think Arouna Kones rating will be next changes? 90 end of season?

For a 90+ player' date=' stats only count for about 50% and with stats he still needs to drop with 7 sub apps. Do you think if the shoe was on the other foot and he was 86 like Perotti he would rise? He'd have a slim chance of 87. He can't get into the NT and has gone back to the U-21's while also playing Copa Del ray matches so hes 2nd team.

What do you think Arouna Kones rating will be next changes? 90 end of season?[/quote']

All I'll say is don't be hopeful. :(

Negredo + Fabiano = few appearances for other forwards!

I'd tip him to regain his 88, but 89 by the end of the season would be the most he should get, unless he displaces the aforementioned.

All I'll say is don't be hopeful. :(

Negredo + Fabiano = few appearances for other forwards!

I'd tip him to regain his 88' date=' but 89 by the end of the season would be the most he should get, unless he displaces the aforementioned.[/quote']

Oh dear, you took me serious :o

Although you did prove my point perfectly, you shoud really check Kone and Capels stats and compare their chances for minutes this season, then take your youth tinted glass off and you will see the light :)

Oh dear' date=' you took me serious :o

Although you did prove my point perfectly, you shoud really check Kone and Capels stats and compare their chances for minutes this season, then take your youth tinted glass off and you will see the light :)[/quote']

Didn't look at minutes mate, looked at Sevilla's team. Who's their fourth choice striker behind Kanoute, Fabiano and Negredo? :o

After looking at minutes, they have near identical, but the difference is 3 ratings. My 'youth tinted glasses' came on when I read inaccurate stats, given those stats, Capel had a chance of staying, or are you telling me did he not with 7 starts instead of subs? :confused:

EDIT: Why the sarcasm, it's people like you who make people think twice about helping people who genuinely want it. Why spam the forum with pointless drivel?

Didn't look at minutes mate' date=' looked at Sevilla's team. Who's their fourth choice striker behind Kanoute, Fabiano and Negredo? :o

After looking at minutes, they have near identical, but the difference is 3 ratings. My 'youth tinted glasses' came on when I read inaccurate stats, given those stats, Capel had a chance of staying, or are you telling me did he not with 7 starts instead of subs? :confused:

EDIT: Why the sarcasm, it's people like you who make people think twice about helping people who genuinely want it. Why spam the forum with pointless drivel?[/quote']

Yes, exactly they're stats are near identical and theres a difference of 3 ratings. So how can Capel stay then? Well if you only read his stats that was poor on your part.... He has only started 1 game in the league this season.

Its not sarcasm, Im getting my point across and trying to help other people with Capels rating. Oh and please, me spam? :o Haha

Yes' date=' exactly they're stats are near identical and theres a difference of 3 ratings. [b']So how can Capel stay then[/b]? Well if you only read his stats that was poor on your part.... He has only started 1 game in the league this season.

Its not sarcasm, Im getting my point across and trying to help other people with Capels rating. Oh and please, me spam? :o Haha

Yeah, so...

1) SM aren't biased towards youth?

2) SM aren't biased towards Spain?

What stats was I using mate, the incorrect ones provided. Any sensible person would would give Capel a chance of rising. :rolleyes:

Nice little jibe at the end, I thought moderators were supposed to lead by example. :o

what's the current popular opinion of Ezequiel Garay?

is he likely to keep his rating whilst a bit part player at Real? any chance of getting into the Argentina squad for the world cup?

struggling to pick up a decent centre back at the moment. all the obvious prospects either already taken or playing for teams with 21 players.

any other suggestions? up to £18m to spend and looking for at least a 90, ideally 91.

konko 88-89 maybe at the end of season 90' date=' last year got 89 without playing and then get injured for the whole season and drop again

Negredo 91 for sure

Pedro León could rise buy think he will stay doing well but only for Getafe

Miguelito De las Cuevas rise for sure, doing pretty well for Sporting +3 i think, being the most important player

Lafita the best player at zaragoza so far this season maybe rise +1

Oscar Serrano, Luis Garcia Yeste and Moises stay or drop, not doing nothing special

Aduriz scoring goals and very good, maybe +1 Mallorca's brilliant season

Guiza haven't see him play in Turkey

Llorente a solid 90, he need to move to a bigger club to improve but he will not do it

Bojan has to drop, only plays in cup, he si terrific but Guardiola don't trust in him in Liga

Manu del Moral and Soldado doing well but an 87 and 88 respectively i think is fair for now[/quote']

i see. thanks

Which of villarreal players will rise?

what's the current popular opinion of Ezequiel Garay?

is he likely to keep his rating whilst a bit part player at Real? any chance of getting into the Argentina squad for the world cup?

struggling to pick up a decent centre back at the moment. all the obvious prospects either already taken or playing for teams with 21 players.

any other suggestions? up to £18m to spend and looking for at least a 90' date=' ideally 91.[/quote']

He gets to play for Real Madrid now and then and has looked good when he plays, I expect him to stay;)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Let alone the ratings' date=' do you think De Gea is a better goalkeeper than Asenjo and he will hold on to the starting place for the rest of the season? Anyone watching Atletico on a regular basis who can give us some inside info?[/quote']

Short term

De Gea + 8 = 88

Asenjo -2 = 86

Long term both very good but I suspect if Asenjo was that good he would be first choice now. Asenjo is a good long term prospect but he needs to move club.

Can't see Asenjo winning the starting place back anytime soon.

Why buy Asenjo now when you can save a bundle and buy him after he drops? Tasty saving with the wages also.

Short term

De Gea + 8 = 88

Asenjo -2 = 86

Long term both very good but I suspect if Asenjo was that good he would be first choice now. Asenjo is a good long term prospect but he needs to move club.

Can't see Asenjo winning the starting place back anytime soon.

Why buy Asenjo now when you can save a bundle and buy him after he drops? Tasty saving with the wages also.

Have you even read what i wrote? :confused::rolleyes: