Spanish Ratings

Ricardo Kaka

Re: Spanish Ratings

Do you watch Atletico on a reglar basis? 'cause on the other thread about De Gea where you stop posting a few weeks ago you say you didn't

Just my humble opinion. I watch most of the Spanish games that Sky cover live but they do seem a little bias to Real Madrid and Barca in their coverage.

Regardless of what I think, Atletico's manager thinks he is better as he is in a much better position to judge.

Long, long, term who really knows, perhaps Asenjo will get his place back if a big club come in for De Gea?

Can anyone tell me about Diego PEROTTI of Sevilla? I have recieved a 13.5 million pound offer for him' date=' i was wondering if anyone knew how was performing this season so i know whether to keep or sell him?

Thanks Baz :D[/quote']

Dont sell. Huge talent.

I think botia will get at least a +5' date=' he is first choise as CB at Sporting, and doing very very weel, he was starter in Spain U20 at the WC, at least he will reach 83 this time, and at the end of the season 85 like Gregory Arnolyn, or maybe more, i think Barcelona will take him again but with Guardiola none knows[/quote']

Any updates on Botia - still playing every game for Sporting, but are there any rumours/news that he will be re-joining Barca? Either way, how do you see that impacting his rating?

What do you think the changes will be next time around for these players?

FUSTER, David (85, 28yo, AM/Wing)

CANALES, Sergio (85, 19yo, AM/Wing)

MUNIAN, Iker (85, 17yo, Wing/Fwd)

HERRERA, Ander (84, 20yo, AM/RM)

I am looking at adding Thomas MULLER (85, 20yo, Wing/Fwd) to my squad and might need to drop one of these players.

What do you think the changes will be next time around for these players?

FUSTER' date=' David (85, 28yo, AM/Wing)

CANALES, Sergio (85, 19yo, AM/Wing)

MUNIAN, Iker (85, 17yo, Wing/Fwd)

HERRERA, Ander (84, 20yo, AM/RM)

I am looking at adding Thomas MULLER (85, 20yo, Wing/Fwd) to my squad and might need to drop one of these players.[/quote']

canales 85>87/88

muniain 85>87/88

herrera 84>86/87

dont know about fuster.

Hey guys' date=' can Mahamadou DIARRA keep his rating? He hasn't played much for madrid this season..[/quote']

he is more of a chance in losing his rating than keeping it due to him being lower in the pecking order at real e.g Xavi Alonso and lass