Spanish Ratings

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Spanish Ratings Here are my thoughts on the Sevilla ratings. Please bear in mind that this is my first attempt at predicting rating changes, so it might not be 100% accurate. I’m mainly doing thi

Re: Spanish Ratings My Predicted Real Changes Casillas 96-96 M. Salgado 89-88 Pepe 92/93 Sergio Ramos 95-95 Fabio Cannavaro 96-96 Marcelo 89-90 (even 91 if lucky) Royston Drenthe 88-88 Heinz

Re: Spanish Ratings Yes. He has to get 90' date=' it would be a really bad mistake on SM's part if he were to stay on 89. Not too sure. He has a shot at 89, but theres more of a chance that he'll

Re: Spanish Ratings

Alberto Zapater, 22 year old CM currently captain of Real Zaragoza. He's rated 90 on SM but i think he should be increased to 91/92 because he's playing very good started almost every game this season (missed out 1 or 2). Also he is better than Edmilson(91) and is getting more games then Aimar(93) who is struggling to get games for Zaragoza. I know people might say Aimar and Edmilson have been capped at international level bla bla but from what i heard SM does ratings on current form and consistency which Zapater has had for the past 3 years he has played for Zaragoza. Anybody else share this opinion on Zapater?:D

Alberto Zapater' date=' 22 year old CM currently captain of Real Zaragoza. He's rated 90 on SM but i think he should be increased to 91/92 because he's playing very good started almost every game this season (missed out 1 or 2). Also he is better than Edmilson(91) and is getting more games then Aimar(93) who is struggling to get games for Zaragoza. I know people might say Aimar and Edmilson have been capped at international level bla bla but from what i heard SM does ratings on current form and consistency which Zapater has had for the past 3 years he has played for Zaragoza. Anybody else share this opinion on Zapater?:D[/quote']

I agree mate he is a great player and no doubt one for the future. He should increase to 91 in the next rating changes.

What do you think about Jesus Navas?

Think he'll increase again with his form?

I agree mate he is a great player and no doubt one for the future. He should increase to 91 in the next rating changes.

What do you think about Jesus Navas?

Think he'll increase again with his form?

Well i think Navas should increase he started every game except two for Sevilla this season playing great football scored twice assisted three which is good for a midfielder. But i don't think SM will give him an increase till he gets some caps for Spain.

I think ronaldinho will stay at 98 because after eto'o come back from injuries he can score goals,Eto'o maybe will go up or stay because when he back from injuries he can score many goals if he continue to score goals he will up,ronaldinho partner with eto'o is very good but when ronaldinho partner with henry he did not score much goals,if both of them score goals maybe eto'o rating 97 & ronaldinho rating will stay.

I think ronaldinho will stay at 98 because after eto'o come back from injuries he can score goals' date='Eto'o maybe will go up or stay because when he back from injuries he can score many goals if he continue to score goals he will up,ronaldinho partner with eto'o is very good but when ronaldinho partner with henry he did not score much goals,if both of them score goals maybe eto'o rating 97 & ronaldinho rating will stay.[/quote']

Agree with you there. Eto'o has made an impressive return to action after more than three months injured, scoring in his second game against Stuttgart in the UEFA Champions League and then two more against Valencia CF.

WEll I think ronaldihno is the most overated player...98:confused: He is fat and slow and none of his passes reach his team mates. HE should be near 89/90. Well thats my opinion. But if you had asked me what i think about ronnie 2 years ago. then i would have said the exact opposite of what i am saying now.

WEll I think ronaldihno is the most overated player...98:confused: He is fat and slow and none of his passes reach his team mates. HE should be near 89/90. Well thats my opinion. But if you had asked me what i think about ronnie 2 years ago. then i would have said the exact opposite of what i am saying now.

Totaly agree with you he been terrible of l8. You should of seen him against madrid today' date=' he was useless, there again none of the strikers performed well. I'm not sure about being rated 89/90 but his rating will definitely go down. I reckon he's a 96 and that is being generous.

________

IT490

Totaly agree wid u he bin terrible of l8. Should of seen him agenst madrid 2day was useless' date=' there agen non of da strikers don well. I'm not sure abowt bein rated 89/90 but his ratin will definetly go down. I rekon he's a 95 nd dats bein genrus.[/quote']

Your grasp of the english language is appalling, as is your knowledge of football...

Ronaldinho, whilst being in poor form, cannot be considered a lower rating than players like Lampard (96). You should really consider what you are saying before writing such tripe.

Your grasp of the english language is appalling' date=' as is your knowledge of football...

Ronaldinho, whilst being in poor form, cannot be considered a lower rating than players like Lampard (96). You should really consider what you are saying before writing such tripe.[/quote']

shut up you cow...he's been in poor form for 2 years now...And i did watch the "el classico"

Your grasp of the english language is appalling' date=' as is your knowledge of football...

Ronaldinho, whilst being in poor form, cannot be considered a lower rating than players like Lampard (96). You should really consider what you are saying before writing such tripe.[/quote']

am not gonna call you a Cow ....lol.... but id have to say your wrong you need to stop living in the past the ronaldinho you knew is gone just like the Ronaldo and the Adriano hes made too much money and achieved everything hes not as dedicated or hungry so yes i would put him on par with Lampard who makes up for what he doesnt have in skill with grit & heart if lampard was to go to barca i feel he would get a spot before Ronnie.

From a footballing persective i hope am wrong but with these Honours

Team

* Intertoto Cup: 2001

* Spanish Liga: 2005, 2006

* Supercopa de España: 2005, 2006

* UEFA Champions League: 2006

* FIFA Club World Cup 2006: Runners-up

* FIFA U-17 World Cup: 1997

* Copa America: 1999

* FIFA World Cup: 2002

* Confederations Cup: 2005

Individual

* FIFA World Player of the Year: 2004, 2005

* World Soccer Player of the Year: 2004, 2005

* European Footballer of the Year: 2005

* FIFPro World Player of the Year 2005, 2006

* FIFPro World XI: 2005, 2006, 2007

* UEFA Club Footballer of the Year: 2005-06

* UEFA Club Best Forward: 2004-05

* UEFA Team of the Year: 2004, 2005, 2006

Hes got the T Shirts and the Money

look to the future Mate its Bright its C Ron and Messi with Fabregas waiting on the wings and Denilson, Anderson, Bojan, Dos santos watching in the background and there all STARVING

and before i hear were's KAKA.......

he's not the future his time is now but i think hes only got 1 season to enjoy it because the FUTURE IS COMING :D

A 98 rated player should be starting every game he is available for, and not dropped for poor form.

Ronaldinho was dropped due to poor form and his light in Barca is beginning to dim.

He has to go down. Not by too much, perhaps just to a 97 for now with another increase if his form does not improve.