Spanish Ratings

Ricardo Kaka

Re: Spanish Ratings

any1 got any ideas on weather van nistlerooy will increase decrease or stay the same at 96? :)

Personally i think van Nistelrooy could go down to 95, dont really like him much, and he is injured pretty much till the end of this season, but will be back for Euro 2008.

He scored 12 in 21 Primera match, 18 from totally 33 matches this season, and dont think that he deserves to stay at 96 at this point.

Still i hope he stays 96 as i traded Fabregas for him and 40 mil yesterday with my Barcelona :):):)

95 for him...

Alright y'all,

was just wondering if anyone would be able to do some rating changes for all the big changes???

I was interested in the low 70s going into high 70s or even 80s!!! These changes don't need to be reserved to one position, I'm quite flexible that way :P If someone could help us out, I'd appreciate it.

Cheers in advance ppl :)

Reckon Aimar will 50/50 go down or stay. Only played 18 games all season, not sure how many since last ratings and Zaragoza have underperformed.

People have asked but no-one's answered --

Guererro Antonio Lopez - 91 where's he going?

and

Badias Carlos Garcia - 87 where's he going?

Alot of the Almeria team is underrated for their current league position. Which players on the team will see some nice rises. I need a couple of defenders that could jump from mid-high 80s to higher 80s or maybe even hit 90 possibly. Thanks.

Well Vela is an Arsenal player (he's on loan at the mo) so he's probably a better investment. However Susaeta is a grand player too' date=' but his rating will be limited unless he moves.[/quote']

A player shouldn't be rated thinking of what team he plays for? Strange comment. Either way even if a player is on loan they still get changed with the changes of where they're loaned to.