Spanish Ratings

Ricardo Kaka

Re: Spanish Ratings

A 98 rated player should be starting every game he is available for' date=' and not dropped for poor form.

Ronaldinho was dropped due to poor form and his light in Barca is beginning to dim.

He has to go down. Not by too much, perhaps just to a 97 for now with another increase if his form does not improve.[/quote']

agree but also change his position to w/f

I think Deco must go down by at least one, or even two. He is not getting the assists nor the goals and are having yellow card rains.

Look at his stats and you would say his prime has been long over:

8 Starts

3 Subs

724 Minutes

1 Goal

1 Assist

7 Yellow Cards

I do not see why everybody is saying Ronaldinho should be going down to 95-96, the biggest decrease would be to 97 and I would say that with these stats, he looks fine at 98 if he plays well until the changes happen

10 Starts

1 Sub

839 Minutes

6 Goals

1 Assist

Xavi is definitely not going down! Look at his stats, he deserves his 96

16 Starts

1 Sub

1414 Minutes

2 Goals

1 Yellow Card

And Iniesta deserves a 95

16 Starts

1 Sub

1483 Minutes

2 Goals

1 Assist

2 Yellow Cards

Ronny to decrease to 97. He isn't the player he was and he didn't even make the top 3 in the world player of the year which kinda proves that.

Messi to a 96 has had a great year.

Henry may keep a 97 but woudn't surprise me decreased to a 96.

Etoo 96

Xavi 96

Iniesta 94

Zambrotta decrease 1

Giovanni dos santos increase +3

Bojan increase +4

i think casillas deserves a 97 because he has done alot for real madrid always he never make a real mistake hes always concentrated and always wanting to win. hes also a great captain for spain.

this season and last season cassilas has saved madrids ***** alot of times and i think he is the best player for real madrid no matter how good players like robinho and RVN are casillas is always for me the NO 1

sorry to say but he isnt their regular 'keeper, hes made 5 appearances this season, schmeichel made 7 before he went out on loan to cardiff, and sven told isaksson his number 1 will be joe hart who has made 11 appearances this season, he may hold the number 1 shirt, but he isnt the number 1 choice, its thought that hes looking for a move away for first team action

• 2 weeks later...

I think Deco must go down by at least one' date=' or even two. He is not getting the assists nor the goals and are having yellow card rains.

Look at his stats and you would say his prime has been long over:

8 Starts

3 Subs

724 Minutes

1 Goal

1 Assist

[b']7 Yellow Cards[/b]

I do not see why everybody is saying Ronaldinho should be going down to 95-96, the biggest decrease would be to 97 and I would say that with these stats, he looks fine at 98 if he plays well until the changes happen

10 Starts

1 Sub

839 Minutes

6 Goals

1 Assist

Xavi is definitely not going down! Look at his stats, he deserves his 96

16 Starts

1 Sub

1414 Minutes

2 Goals

1 Yellow Card

And Iniesta deserves a 95

16 Starts

1 Sub

1483 Minutes

2 Goals

1 Assist

2 Yellow Cards

I Agree but i think iniesta should just stay at 94 for a while because 95 would be making him equal to essien and better than Fabregas.

is there any chance of carlos martins of recreativo de huelva will go up from a 87??

Mins- 1152 out of 1530

Started all games except the 3 game of suspension

top scorer of his team with 4 goals

3 yellows and a red card

called up for the national team and played for 27mins.

so my question will he go up or stay the same??

is there any chance of carlos martins of recreativo de huelva will go up from a 87??

Mins- 1152 out of 1530

Started all games except the 3 game of suspension

top scorer of his team with 4 goals

3 yellows and a red card

called up for the national team and played for 27mins.

so my question will he go up or stay the same??

Probably an 88, on par with the rest of the top rated players there. Won't go more cos they aren't doing too well in the league (14th)

Iago Bouzon' date=' of Recreativo has made 10 starts and 2 sub appearances and is only rated 82. He is one of 9 players at Recreativo who have made 10 or more starts so I'd expect him to rise to around 85.[/quote']

Good find:) ,

Diego Capel to 86 or 87 ?

Having gone thru this thread entirely, i see Bojan mentioned 1 or twice. Anyone who knows anything understands this lad is a natural born goalscorer from his record in youth/reserve systems coming through the ranks at Barca. he has 2 goals for Barca having made a handful of appearances, most coming off the subs bench. Also has champions league experience and not just with any1, with 1 of the strognest sides in the competition (on paper). All at the age of 17. Future undoubtedly looks bright for him.

If he was English he would probably be in the next first team squad announcement :rolleyes: such is the state of our national game. however, i wont bore you with my opinions on that. back on topic..Bojan. 85/86 i think.

What does evyr1 else reckon?

Having gone thru this thread entirely' date=' i see Bojan mentioned 1 or twice. Anyone who knows anything understands this lad is a natural born goalscorer from his record in youth/reserve systems coming through the ranks at Barca. he has 2 goals for Barca having made a handful of appearances, most coming off the subs bench. Also has champions league experience and not just with any1, with 1 of the strognest sides in the competition (on paper). All at the age of 17. Future undoubtedly looks bright for him.

If he was English he would probably be in the next first team squad announcement :rolleyes: such is the state of our national game. however, i wont bore you with my opinions on that. back on topic..Bojan. 85/86 i think.

What does evyr1 else reckon?[/quote']

I reckon an 86. Not any higher because SM sometimes can be really stingy with the ratings and I think this will be one of these occasions.

Giovani dos Santos I think will rise to an 85; hasn't been AS good as Bojan, but funnily enough both of them have been better than Ronnie who is rated 98...

I reckon an 86. Not any higher because SM sometimes can be really stingy with the ratings and I think this will be one of these occasions.

Giovani dos Santos I think will rise to an 85; hasn't been AS good as Bojan' date=' but funnily enough both of them have been better than Ronnie who is rated 98...[/quote']

If bojan rises to an 86 im going to go crazy. Witsel got reviewed and only moved to 85 today, and theres no chance this season that witsel (playing all games and scoring goals for standard liege, is worse than bojan who is still a sub even though its barca, that just wouldnt be right at all)

If bojan rises to an 86 im going to go crazy. Witsel got reviewed and only moved to 85 today' date=' and theres no chance this season that witsel (playing all games and scoring goals for standard liege, is worse than bojan who is still a sub even though its barca, that just wouldnt be right at all)[/quote']

I think we had the same type of discussion a while ago in the German ratings thread and, well you know, again I think it goes back to the strength of leagues and UEFA coefficients that these players are moving within. Playing and scoring in Spain will always be regarded as more valuable than in Belgium I guess, so that to a certain extent justifies rating differences. Though i tend to agree with you mate that certain players could be slightly overrated just based on Team&League hype.

I think we had the same type of discussion a while ago in the German ratings thread and' date=' well you know, again I think it goes back to the strength of leagues and UEFA coefficients that these players are moving within. Playing and scoring in Spain will always be regarded as more valuable than in Belgium I guess, so that to a certain extent justifies rating differences. Though i tend to agree with you mate that certain players could be slightly overrated just based on Team&League hype.[/quote']

well put. Id go along with the general trend of thoughts (as i said originally) that he should be around the 85 mark. as luke pointed out, the situation with witsel is a touchy 1 as he is playing and scoring more, but as Zozo Geericks also rightly pointed out it is in a considerably weaker league. Any1 who has Witsel can perhaps feel a touch hard done by that he hasnt got 86. Players like luka Modric have had soaring ratings whilst being in a fairly poor league. although Modric has been around longer than Witsel, he is still a young player and is of a similar position to Witsel. and to be honest i cant ever see witsel getting a 91 in Belgium.