Spanish Ratings

Ricardo Kaka

Re: Spanish Ratings

Thats true ' date=' Sneijder had a blistering start to his Madrid career then his performance went down suddenly, maybe thats why.[/quote']

Ya his performances haven't been as good in the second half of the season,93 is a high rating as it is,also Marcelo hasn't played enough to warrant an increase to 90/91..

I am surprised some of Barcelona's defenders didn't go down in rating..

Am surprised Marcelo hasn't gone up actually, but the week is not yet over.

To back that up, and out of interest, here are the Real Madrid league stats this season (name/minutes played/SM rating):

Iker CASILLAS - 3,060 96

RAÚL González - 2,883 - 95

Fabio CANNAVARO - 2,591 - 96

SERGIO RAMOS García - 2,455 - 95

GUTI - 2,248 - 92

ROBINHO - 1,952 - 95

Wesley SNEIJDER - 1,912 - 93

Mahamadou DIARRA - 1,899 - 94

MARCELO Vieira - 1,843 - 89

Fernando GAGO - 1,795 - 91

Ruud VAN NISTELROOY - 1,727 - 96

Gabriel HEINZE - 1,293 - 92

PEPE - 1,263 - 92

Miguel TORRES - 1,240 - 89

JÚLIO César BAPTISTA - 1,134 - 92

Arjen ROBBEN - 1,011 - 91

Roysten DRENTHE - 743 - 88

Gonzalo HIGUAÍN - 714 - 89

MICHEL SALGADO - 602 - 88

Christoph METZELDER - 585 - 90

Javier SAVIOLA - 334 - 91

Roberto SOLDADO - 137 - 88

Javier BALBOA - 62 - 86

Him and Torres look the odd ones out to me. Why do you think Marcelo hasn't played enough, Keith? He has started 21 games and has also picked up a few caps for Brazil in the last year.

Actually' date=' as you will see, rating are different for Atletico then for Murcia. It's not all about stats either... Camacho has been playing very well against the likes of Barcelona and Sevilla.

Wait for the Spanish ratings to be done. I havn't noticed any Murcia players rise or fall. Or Osasuna for that matter. So just wait.[/quote']

Aquino today increased to 78

Am surprised Marcelo hasn't gone up actually' date=' but the week is not yet over.

To back that up, and out of interest, here are the Real Madrid league stats this season (name/minutes played/SM rating):

Iker CASILLAS - 3,060 [b'] 96 [/b]

RAÚL González - 2,883 - 95

Fabio CANNAVARO - 2,591 - 96

SERGIO RAMOS García - 2,455 - 95

GUTI - 2,248 - 92

ROBINHO - 1,952 - 95

Wesley SNEIJDER - 1,912 - 93

Mahamadou DIARRA - 1,899 - 94

MARCELO Vieira - 1,843 - 89

Fernando GAGO - 1,795 - 91

Ruud VAN NISTELROOY - 1,727 - 96

Gabriel HEINZE - 1,293 - 92

PEPE - 1,263 - 92

Miguel TORRES - 1,240 - 89

JÚLIO César BAPTISTA - 1,134 - 92

Arjen ROBBEN - 1,011 - 91

Roysten DRENTHE - 743 - 88

Gonzalo HIGUAÍN - 714 - 89

MICHEL SALGADO - 602 - 88

Christoph METZELDER - 585 - 90

Javier SAVIOLA - 334 - 91

Roberto SOLDADO - 137 - 88

Javier BALBOA - 62 - 86

Him and Torres look the odd ones out to me. Why do you think Marcelo hasn't played enough, Keith? He has started 21 games and has also picked up a few caps for Brazil in the last year.

Looik at the players that have played less a joke that Guti deserves 93/94 rating he has been great this season and SM are beeing quite stubborn :(

Looik at the players that have played less a joke that Guti deserves 93/94 rating he has been great this season and SM are beeing quite stubborn :(

Kevin can you read??

I also had Marcelo down to rise but oh well!I don't think anyone is the odd one out though Teb as despite this forums obsession with minutes played that is not the only thing taken into account when players are rated.

I also had Marcelo down to rise but oh well!I don't think anyone is the odd one out though Teb as despite this forums obsession with minutes played that is not the only thing taken into account when players are rated.

Really? I hadn't realised... B) Quite a revelation that. :D:P

I think irrespective of minutes played he is good enough to rise and presumably you did too if you had him to rise.

Kevin said Guti had been great so I don't think he is just fixating on the stats if he is saying that...sounds dangerously like an opinion, which is of course banned from these forums :D

Guti is inconsistent but is great on his day, a bit like Berbatov really, so am a little surprised he hasn't made 93.

Really? I hadn't realised... B) Quite a revelation that. :D:P

I think irrespective of minutes played he is good enough to rise and presumably you did too if you had him to rise.

Kevin said Guti had been great so I don't think he is just fixating on the stats if he is saying that...

I didn't see where he mentioned that he has been playing well in that post?

I have seen nearly every Madrid game this year and although Guti has been decent he is still inconsistent and drifts in and out of games. He is not as influential on the games as Sneijder, Robinho, Raul etc. I believe the 92 rating he has is deserved but had him down for no increase as I would not say he is better than the likes of Flamini, Del Piero, Yaya Toure etc. (all 92 rated on SM)!

As for Marcelo, he definitely has the ability to be 90+ and playing at Real Madrid he will achieve that easily in no-time whatsoever. He is however, still flawed in his ability to defend properly and his crossing also needs to improve as a LB. He is only 19 years old and as he gets better so will his rating. Like I said though, good enough to get 90 this time round in my opinion!

I didn't see where he mentioned that he has been playing well in that post?!

right here mate :)

dont care about the ratings tho :D

I didn't see where he mentioned that he has been playing well in that post?

Squint a bit and you can see it:

I think perhaps Yaya Toure and Flamini should be higher than 92, with Guti on that rating (93) with them.

EDIT: beat me to it nells! :( trying to antagonise Leigh enough to get him on MSN and you go and steal my thunder :D

As it is now sunday i would think that the week is now over hence the spainish ratings are now complete. There was quite a few this time that have left me asking wat??!!?!! :confused: eg Marcelo staying at 89 surely should have increased on the same not Gabriel Heinze staying at 92 i thought he was going to drop to 91. Deco staying on his rating??!!! should have dropped and personally the worst one was Yaya Toure not increasing to 93!!!

As it is now sunday i would think that the week is now over hence the spainish ratings are now complete. There was quite a few this time that have left me asking wat??!!?!! :confused: eg Marcelo staying at 89 surely should have increased on the same not Gabriel Heinze staying at 92 i thought he was going to drop to 91. Deco staying on his rating??!!! should have dropped and personally the worst one was Yaya Toure not increasing to 93!!!

Deco did not stay, he decreased to 93, was surprised Toure did not increase, and Guti. Reason for Marcelo not increasing is earlier in the thread...SM said he was overlooked for the 'big' games due to some concern about his defensive skills.

My apoligies i had not seen that deco had decreased but still toure not increasing and marcelo not increasing is a tad shocking as teb said they might still be doing changes so hopefully they make a few last minute changes.