Spanish Ratings

Ricardo Kaka

Re: Spanish Ratings

Rating changes this time around (Spanish and English) have come to fewer players and have been much less extreme to those that did get changed. It's really making me wonder now about the Italian changes b/c if the trend continues maybe I won't have to sell Zlatan in a few setups as he might not decrease.

I sure hope you're not right' date=' as three of those players were expected to hit 90 (Zabaleta, Torrejon, Amorebieta) by just about everyone on these forums. Also, Zabaleta should have gotten a positional change.[/quote']

I could still be wrong and hope i am! lol, i agree i had predicated for Zabaleta for a rise. hopefully we do see some changes today. but my feeling is that didnt make any changes yesterday which means there over and beggining the italian changes.

Rating changes this time around (Spanish and English) have come to fewer players and have been much less extreme to those that did get changed. It's really making me wonder now about the Italian changes b/c if the trend continues maybe I won't have to sell Zlatan in a few setups as he might not decrease.

I think that Ibrahimovich will remain on 96 tbh mate. He only went up to 96 last Italian changes and I know for a fact that SM don't like to yo-yo players ratings over a 12 week period so despite the fact he has not been prolific I think his 96 is safe for now.

with out a doubt ramos is rating was deserved

he been electric for real Madrid this season.

eto rating is just about right to decrease i dont think this season he wasn't at his best.

Aguero is yet gone up again he perseveres it well played to him he setting the pace for all young strikers.

:eek: :eek: :eek: Its official spainish rating changes are now over. They have begun the Italian changes. :eek: :eek: :eek:

i think SM missed quite a few rises this time around! one of the main ones for me was Marcelo, a La Liga winning LB is worth more then a 89.

Yes very strange ratings in my opinion this time. Not only with players who probably should have risen but with players who should have 100% decreased with no questions asked.

Agreed, it almost feels as though they just went lets look at only half the players this go round. We will do a better job next time.

Agreed' date=' it almost feels as though they just went lets look at only half the players this go round. We will do a better job next time.[/quote']

Lmao no I wouldn't exactly say that. I would say they are either taking a different approach to the ratings or they are just really busy at the moment. It's probably neither but hey oh well:D

ITS not just the big clubs and players that got overlooked but some upcomers that i was hoping to sell on ,, eg Néstor SUSAETA 23YR old,, playing this year now with Ath Bilb,, he has made 22 starts (4 sub) and has bagged 4 goals and 1 asst so far,, dosent that deserve even a small raise for a youg midfielder????????????????:mad: :mad:

I was also very disappointed with SM during this Spanish ratings period.

There were 3-4 players I was tracking who really should have gone up, but did not (not even a -> 0 update). These folks being Zabaleta, Marc Torrejon, Amorebieta, & maybe Garay.

I am still hoping in the back of my mind that they *forgot* some players or *missed* some things & will come back around to fix them during this week.

/sigh

ITS not just the big clubs and players that got overlooked but some upcomers that i was hoping to sell on ' date=', eg [b']Néstor SUSAETA [/b]23YR old,, playing this year now with Ath Bilb,, he has made 22 starts (4 sub) and has bagged 4 goals and 1 asst so far,, dosent that deserve even a small raise for a youg midfielder????????????????:mad: :mad:

You have the wrong Susaeta! The Susaeta you refer to is Nestor's brother Markel Susaeta and he did get a small increase.

Are SM stopping using there Player Email thingy. Just read this on the blog:

This week the SM Researchers will reviewing the clubs from the Italian Peninsula.

Feel free to contact SM via the ‘Player Ratings’ or ‘New Players’ pages with any rating suggestions.

Please Note: Only players currently playing in their respective league will be reviewed in the relevant week of the Rating Changes Schedule. Also a players rating can be reviewed at any time during the week(s) his respective league is being reviewed.

What are these 'Player Rating' or New Player' Pages?

I swear it normally says "Feel free to email any rating suggestions to playerdatabase@soccermanager.com."

I was also very disappointed with SM during this Spanish ratings period.

There were 3-4 players I was tracking who really should have gone up' date=' but did not (not even a -> 0 update). These folks being Zabaleta, Marc Torrejon, Amorebieta, & maybe Garay.

I am still hoping in the back of my mind that they *forgot* some players or *missed* some things & will come back around to fix them during this week.

/sigh[/quote']

Well I, too, agree and I personally thought Marc Torrejon and also Carlos Vela deserved rises of 90 and 88 respectively. But after sending a SM ticket, it's been confirmed that they have indeed looked at every player (or claim to have done) :confused:

I was a little mystified seeing as their last rating still showed and the normal way in telling whether your player had been reviewed or not would be if that had changed.

They have confirmed that Espanyol have let in a flood of goals recently and hence a rating of 89 for Marc Torrejon is fine.

They have also said that Carlos Vela is fine at 87 for a top flight player!

On this, one can only conclude that they have indeed reviewed every player's rating and unfortunately our analysis is being overlooked :mad:

But hey life goes on and we'll just have to wait until the next Spanish and Portuguese ratings! :rolleyes:

They protect big players like Ronaldinho ' date='Henry, Lampard while others like Fabiano, Guiza , Aguero are terrible UNDERRATED !!!:mad: :mad:[/quote']

Aguero underrated:confused: This is his second season in La Liga his first he reached a maximum of 6 league goals in over 30 appearances...this is the first time he hit over the 15+ margin...and to add to that hes still a baby in the football world and is rated a 93...which is really high for someone who just hit 18 goals in their league...so your saying he should be up their with the likes of Klose, Toni and Trezuguet who are proven strikers...so terrible underrated is madness...One day he will mate..but not today...

And Protecting big players...Lampard is a classsss act who deserves his rating and is a real professional, hes got all the attributes that you want in a CM...Passing, Vision and a good eye for goals and lots of goals...

Ronaldinho has brought soooo much to the football world and based on what he has achieved he has the right to be at such a high rating for a player of his class...you expect him to drop down to the levels of Aguero because of one season???

Henry...Not botherd about him talk about him all you like...

I have my own idea and I think that if Henry was a great player a few years ago this doesn't mean that now he must be a 95+ player:rolleyes:

I think that players ratings should be done after players stats from that season

I have my own idea and I think that if Henry was a great player a few years ago this doesn't mean that now he must be a 95+ player:rolleyes:

I think that players ratings should be done after players stats from that season

Ok so what do you think Ronaldinho, Henry and Lampards rating should be?