Spanish Ratings

Ricardo Kaka

Re: Spanish Ratings

Will LUIS GARCIA Javier ( 91 ) from Atletico Madrid decrease next rating changes ? He has 4 starting line-ups' date=' 10 subs and 1 goal in 485 minutes played in La Liga. There are also 4 games in Uefa cup and 2 in Copa del Rey.[/quote']

Nope sorry dont think he will. At liverpool he was a superstar among average players, at Atletico hes competing with Forlan, Aguero and Kerzakhov. I dont think he'll get any lower, but i dont think hes in for an increase.

Will LUIS GARCIA Javier ( 91 ) from Atletico Madrid decrease next rating changes ? He has 4 starting line-ups' date=' 10 subs and 1 goal in 485 minutes played in La Liga. There are also 4 games in Uefa cup and 2 in Copa del Rey.[/quote']

He should decrease to 90 he hasn't been that good IMO compared to others on the team

PS: James, Kershakov plays for Sevilla :D

He should decrease to 90 he hasn't been that good IMO compared to others on the team

PS: James' date=' Kershakov plays for Sevilla :D[/quote']

Yep, I agree that Luis Garcia should decrease to 90 because he hasn't played a lot and hasn't been that good compared to others in Athletico Madrid.

Very accurate post Miles

P.S: It's Kerzhakov that plays for Sevilla, Kershakov is probably just a normal Russian

Yep' date=' I agree that Luis Garcia should decrease to 90 because he hasn't played a lot and hasn't been that good compared to others in Athletico Madrid.

Very accurate post Miles

P.S: It's Kerzhakov that plays for Sevilla, Kershakov is probably just a normal Russian[/quote']

oops got the z wrong I put s instead :D thanks for correcting me mate :)

Speaking of the Russian, I believe he will also decrease to 90 in the next Spanish Ratings

oops got the z wrong I put s instead :D thanks for correcting me mate :)

Speaking of the Russian' date=' I believe he will also decrease to 90 in the next Spanish Ratings[/quote']

Also agreed, and I think Javi Navarro, Morgan De Sanctis, Arouna Kone will all decrease by one as well as Jose Marti (not sure).

For Sevilla I would be sure of increases for Fazio and Diego Capel.

Also agreed' date=' and I think Javi Navarro, Morgan De Sanctis, Arouna Kone will all decrease by one as well as Jose Marti (not sure).

For Sevilla I would be sure of increases for Fazio and Diego Capel.[/quote']

Definitely De Santis he has been pretty bad to say the least second choice to Palop

Guest Oliver Husseini

Real Madrid

Robinho up to 94, amazing player deserves a 94.

Barcelona

Messi up to 97, he was voted second best player of the year and is amazing, but maybe a 96 would be fairer.

Dos Santos up to 86, amazing talent and plays a few games.

Bojan up to 83, great youth, amazing potential.

Eto'o up to 97, my own personal opinion, he is the best striker on the earth and definitely deserves to go back up to 97.

Sevilla

Luis Fabiano from 90 to 91 in my opinion.

Daniel Alves if he carries on this form he will have to rise to 94 as he is arguably the best right back in the world.

Is Yaya Toure going to increase next rating change? I'm really interested in buying him. Thank you!

Definitely up to 92; he has been one of Barca's lights in this bleak season.

Another one due an increase is Bilbao CB/LB Fernando Amorebieta.

He is rated 87 right now and his value is a £5.8mil.

The giant 6 ft 3 in defender has made 16 starts for Bilbao and only missed out on two this season.

Him and Iraola have made the most starts this campaign and I strongly expect him to hit the 89 mark. He had also been linked with a move to Liverpool not too far back.

Real Madrid

Robinho up to 94' date=' amazing player deserves a 94.

[u']Barcelona[/u]

Messi up to 97, he was voted second best player of the year and is amazing, but maybe a 96 would be fairer.

Dos Santos up to 86, amazing talent and plays a few games.

Bojan up to 83, great youth, amazing potential.

Eto'o up to 97, my own personal opinion, he is the best striker on the earth and definitely deserves to go back up to 97.

Sevilla

Luis Fabiano from 90 to 91 in my opinion.

Daniel Alves if he carries on this form he will have to rise to 94 as he is arguably the best right back in the world.

Madrid......

Ramos, sneijder and raul should go up to 94 too.

Barcelona......

Messi should get 96 i think

bojan should be higher than Dos Santos

Sevilla.........

Fabiano to 92

What about Timo Hildebrand of Valencia? He started less than 10 games for Valencia this campaign after an excellent season with Stuttgart last year. Will he get a drop in rating? Since Canizares is now "abandoned" by Ronald Koeman, will Hildebrand start more games? Really need some info on him.

A couple players i feel are worth the buy and will increase in ratings.Some been mentioned and in that case here's just my opinion on them :L).

BRUNO, Soriano - (Villareal) left winger.23yrs old,76 rating and has been a surprise regular this season.Should rise to 81.

ÁNGEL , Martinez - (Espanyol) Spanish midfielder who is 21 and rating 81.Has started 11 matches and scored 2 goals in a team which is 3rd in La Liga table right now.With the rest of the Espanyol midfield 86+ this guy will rise to an 85/86 rating.

KOIKILI , Lertxundi - (Atletic Bilbao) Spanish left back who is 27yrs old and 76 rating.Was bought to be a reserve for Del Horno but now this guy is the regular at left back with Del Horno on the bench.With 13 appearances and 1 goal this guy could be the best signing in the spanish ratings and i would give him a 85 rating.

INIGO, Vélez - (Real Murcia) Spanish forward who is 25yrs old and 74 rating.11 games and 1 goal to date which aint a good scoring record, but should rise to an 83/84.

SERGIO ASENJO, Andrés - (Valladolid) Young Spanish keeper has attracted lots of attention due to his performances this season. With a 75 rating and only 18yrs old starting 6 games this season he's been compared to Iker Casillas.Rise to 80 but nxt few weeks i would give him an 81 if still starting.

ANGEL MONTORO, Sanchez - (Valencia) Surprise inclusion in the Valencia line up vs Barcelona but has since started 3 games.19yrs old,75 rating will rise to a 78 this time around but has the potential to reach an 85 nxt ratings if still getting games.

FAZIO, Federico - (Sevilla) This Argentinian centre back has impressed for Sevilla this season and has played 12 games.23yrs old now and 83 rating, like mentioned in the thread should increase to an 86/87 rating.

DIEGO CAPEL, Trinidad - (Sevilla) 19yr old Spanish winger who has bags of talent.Played 13 games this season and has a 83 rating. I think he will rise to a 87.

LUIS FABIANO, Clemente - (Sevilla) 12 games,12 goals puts Fabiano as the top scorer of La Liga. This 27yr old Brasilian has found his scoring form this season and should rise from 90 to atleast 91 but pushing for 92.

SUSAETA, Markel - (Atletic Bilbao) Susaeta is 20yrs old and 78 rating.Hs position is right midfield and he has played 13 games this season.I expect him to rise to an 83/84.

Jus opinions and i expect all to be +/- 1 rating :).

What about Timo Hildebrand of Valencia? He started less than 10 games for Valencia this campaign after an excellent season with Stuttgart last year. Will he get a drop in rating? Since Canizares is now "abandoned" by Ronald Koeman' date=' will Hildebrand start more games? Really need some info on him.[/quote']

Since Canizares has been abandoned as you said, Timo will get a lot of playing time. If he doesn't this season, next time he should decrease to 91

Guest Oliver Husseini

Ronaldinho has to drop to 97 if not 96, with Messi increasing to 96. Abidal has to rise to 94 imo, he has been outstanding at LB. Gabriel Milito has to be 93 also, starts most of Barca's matches at center half. Dos Santos to 86 and Bojan to 86.

Markel Susaeta started for Atletic Bilbao last night and scored the 2nd goal in their 2-0 win against Sevilla. Koikili started for Atletic Bilbao and Fazio and Diego Capel also started for Sevilla.

CRESPO, José - (Sevilla) 20yr old Spaniard Crespo is a left back who also started in the game mentioned above. With 80 rating and 9 starts for Sevilla he should also rise to 84.

Inigo came off the bench for Murcia in thier 4-0 thrashing to Barcelona last night.Bojan started and played a pivotal role scoring in the game.Giovani Dos Santos came on for him in 82nd minute.I didn't bother rating them as everyone knows them and there gonna increase by 4+ ratings each.

Martinez Angel started for Espanyol in their 1-0 defeat to Almeria.Soriano Bruno started in a 7 goal thriller for villareal in there 4-3 victory over Deportivo.Asenjo started another game between the posts in a 3-1 victory for Valladolid.

Jus wanted recommend this guy aswell who i always buy

MARCELO, Vieira - (Real Madrid) Brasilian attacking left back who's 87 rating at a tender age of 19.He's now very much a regular for Madrid now and has played 14 games this season, includin his start tonight vs Levante. I'd like give this guy an 89 rating myself but an 88 is a certainty.