Spanish Ratings

Ricardo Kaka

Re: Spanish Ratings

I don't think one champions league match warrants a 94. As superb as he was I think he hit 93 too quickly in the first place - 93 is fine for him now IMO' date=' but he probably will go up knowing SM.

[/quote']

Hardly based on 1 game is it? 3rd highest scorer in Spain last season, a regular international for Argentina, helping them win the Olympics and now he's scoring in the champions league. If Raul is 95, Aguero should be at least 94. Although i think Raul should also be 94.

Also does anyone think Enzo Maresca can rise to 91? Can get him for chairmans value and saw him have a storming game for Sevilla last weekend.

Hardly based on 1 game is it? 3rd highest scorer in Spain last season' date=' a regular international for Argentina, helping them win the Olympics and now he's scoring in the champions league. If Raul is 95, Aguero should be at least 94. Although i think Raul should also be 94.

Also does anyone think Enzo Maresca can rise to 91? Can get him for chairmans value and saw him have a storming game for Sevilla last weekend.[/quote']

Not really a fair comparison - Raul has been doing it for 10 years not just 18 months. Aguero has the potential to be every bit as good as Messi and is fully deserving of a 93 - I just think we could wait for the next changes when he will have been playing in the Champions League for 6 months or so

What are your thoughts on Arango? Have him in my Dinamo, but am thinking of selling him, and i have offer for 28 mil. I think this time he can stay on 91, but what are his future predictions? Saw him just once or twice on the pitch, and can't really be sure what to think about him TBH. Could he be the future 92? If not im selling him. Hardly he will repeat last season, and Mallorca is only in La Liga, no Europe...

What are your thoughts on Arango? Have him in my Dinamo' date=' but am thinking of selling him, and i have offer for 28 mil. I think this time he can stay on 91, but what are his future predictions? Saw him just once or twice on the pitch, and can't really be sure what to think about him TBH. Could he be the future 92? If not im selling him. Hardly he will repeat last season, and Mallorca is only in La Liga, no Europe...[/quote']

Solid 91 but probably no higher IMO. Any views on Fazio anyone?

Will the villareal players' date=' Diego GODÍN and Javier GONZALO RODRIGUEZ increase ?? (I want to buy both of them so wanted to know whether its a good buy)[/quote']

Both definitely are future risers, and if I'm not mistaken they both are the first choice centre backs (sometimes Fuentes starts), and would be very good purchases.

Personally I would go for Gonzalo, I think he's a better player.

How is Abidal looking' date=' likely to stay at 94?

4 full games for Barca and one for France so far[/quote']

Players above the 90+ rating are expected to play every single game, or they will be almost certain to face the drop.

Yes, abidal has been playing. But he has been poor, and i'm sure SM will take that into account. A 93 is quite likely imo.

cheers

I hope you don't forget the Euro 2008 victory for Spain.

some of their players deserve a rise.

I don't know if there would be too many movers in that list. Except for the one game in group stage, they pretty much played the same side.. and most of those players are already rated high

inform Santi Cazorla 90->91 now ..92 next time perhaps

Marcos Senna -> 94 ...or atleast next time

Silva -> 92/93 - relatively lower rated player from the group of spanish players who had a good Euro. But with Valencia not playing CL and him being injured now I think SM might push it to next time

Villa - was brought down in the previous changes. Had an excellent Euro. He is 95 class. But same scenario as silva. so 94/ 95 (just maybe) depending on SM

De la red stay at 89

Xavi ->96/97 ...though I think he should be stay for now

iniesta - stay for now

Sergio Garcia -stay

Guiza - stay. Moved to Fenerbache..don't think that would help his rating in future

Ramos stay..Infact I don't think anyone else from defense should rise just because they won. It was the quality in the midfield and attack that won them the cup.

for Torres and Fabregas in premiere league-

Fabregas - yet not a first choice. Stay definitely

Torres - stay . If Ronaldo is a 98 player, then Torres should've been at 96. But between this change and the last one, he is yet do too much that should ensure such a rise

Silva will not increase as he is injured.. at least 6-8 weeks as i know.

Didn't know he was out for that long..but these days they just heal!! :D

Chiellini supposed to be out for weeks but already back playing ...and sneijder was supposed to be out for months ..now in for a possible return by October .I like the way silva plays. hope he'll be back soon! He'll most likely stay the same then. But should rise next time!

Yes, but Spain's players deserve a small boost in ratings.

For example, the star performers- Xavi and Senna need to rise by 1.

They were phenomenal.

Starting from defense,

Casillas had a superb league run with Madrid and with the Euro win-I don't know if SM will raise him. Quite debatable

Capdevilla and Ramos did great at the back.

They also had good runs with their clubs, Madrid wining the league and Villarreal ending second; 93 and 95 respectively- another debate.

The midfield was OK, Silva had a normal or average season and did well in the Euro's. Villa and Torres had similar performances as Ramos and Capdevilla.

So I don't know how SM will do about this.

But the sure risers should be Xavi and Senna-The rest I don't know.