Spanish Ratings

Ricardo Kaka

Re: Spanish Ratings

a meaningful goal. Hmm' date=' i don't understand what you mean, hes scored 2 isn't every goal [b']meaningful[/b]. They all contribute to goal difference, what are players meant to do. Stop scoring if there winning?

Yeah a consulation is also vital...Its vital for clubs losing 3 or 4-0 to try and pull a couple of goals back...so it doesnt ruin theyre goal difference I agree..

a meaningful goal. Hmm' date=' i don't understand what you mean, hes scored 2 isn't every goal [b']meaningful[/b]. They all contribute to goal difference, what are players meant to do. Stop scoring if there winning?

Put it this way, when a team is down 5-1, they are pretty much down and out. The team morale is low, and it's much easier to get a 6th and a 7th than it is to get a first and a second. Plus they don't mean anything, point wise.

Point taken on the goal difference. They were 5 under Atletico and are now level.

Put it this way' date=' when a team is down 5-1, they are pretty much down and out. The team morale is low, and it's much easier to get a 6th and a 7th than it is to get a first and a second. Plus they don't mean anything, point wise.

[/quote']

Its still not easy to score goals. even with the morale low. No team wants to lose 7-1 and will always fight. It isn't just a game for these players its a career you can't just stop working otherwise you get fired.

Its still not easy to score goals. even with the morale low. No team wants to lose 7-1 and will always fight. It isn't just a game for these players its a career you can't just stop working otherwise you get fired.

No matter whether the morale is low or high...they will still try to play their football, and score another goal or 2...to get back in goal difference

Can i hv a quick poll of yes/nos please. Is Torrejon worth swapping for Dunne? (Any1 else think he'll rise' date=' i no Benreado says no but id like some other opinions)

That is i lose Dunne get Torrejon.

And can i hv ppls thoughts On Guardado and Kameni please?

Yes...Swap for Dunne

And Guardado is looking very good...if you got him keep him, if not I suggest you try and buy him..He looks to be a hot future.

And Kameni....Is not the best, there is certain players I would rather go for

Ochoa or Hart.

But its up to you.

mata for 90.

i reckon' date=' base it on two years performance. He's now an established first team member scoring in almost every game he plays.

German, DENIs did a similar 87>90 and i hope to see the same tbh.[/quote']

Nah I think 90 is being a tad too hopeful.

89 sounds more realistic :D

Speaking of Valencia, how has Vicente been doing? I know he missed the majority of last season and they dropped him from 92 (!) and obviously he has lots of potential.

There is also the other winger, Pablo Hernandez, who has been playing a bit and I think he will rise from 88 to 89.

Nah I think 90 is being a tad too hopeful.

89 sounds more realistic :D

Speaking of Valencia' date=' how has Vicente been doing? I know he missed the majority of last season and they dropped him from 92 (!) and obviously he has lots of potential.

There is also the other winger, Pablo Hernandez, who has been playing a bit and I think he will rise from 88 to 89.[/quote']

SM didn't drop Vicente straightly to 89, i think SM drop him for 2 or 3 times now.

He is very injury prone. But however this season he played 3 games and scored 2 goals.

Vicente

1316 minutes in total in 07/08 season, subs in and out most of the time, i think he will drop to 88, unless SM feeling very generous

SM didn't drop Vicente straightly to 89' date=' i think SM drop him for 2 or 3 times now.

He is very injury prone. But however this season he played 3 games and scored 2 goals.

[b']Vicente[/b]

1316 minutes in total in 07/08 season, subs in and out most of the time, i think he will drop to 88, unless SM feeling very generous

Vicente is quite overrated and I agree with you an 88 could happen. He just can't get back into the rotation I believe

so ' date=' should I buy Mata in front of Bendtner , because I have some cash and I wanna spread it for a good riser and I need a young forward[/quote']

definitely. I think mata could hit 89 by the nex rating changes and 91 by the end of the season as he has already established himself in the first team.

Bendther will be pushed back to 4th choice after eduardo comes back from injury.

cheers

so ' date=' should I buy Mata in front of Bendtner , because I have some cash and I wanna spread it for a good riser and I need a young forward[/quote']

I'd say Mata for sure. Bendtner is a sub and Mata Starts. Haven't seen Mata play this season but his stats speak for itself. 5/5 league starts, 2 goals and 4 assists. Also getting a bit of time in Europe and for Spain's U21.

He is playing in a very different position to Bendtner as well. Bendtner is a Center Forward and Mata has been playing on the Left wing this season.