Spanish Ratings

Ricardo Kaka

Re: Spanish Ratings

I think Bojan needs to rise to 85/86 .

Because when Pato moved to AC Milan , he was re-rated from 80 to 85 .

By then Pato had only played 7 games and scored 5 goals in Internacional.

Now , Bojan has played more games and was very impressive .

League- 3 starts , 11 sub - 3 goals

Champions league- 1 start , 4 sub

These stats are similar to those that gave Pato a rating of 85 so Bojan needs to rise in that dimension .

Ahh I know pandew is the better signing but he's a tad bit outside my price range.

We're looking....7 Millionish?

How is the future looking for puyol as well?

I watched a few matches this year and especially in the real madrid game there were a few sloppy mistakes.

Has he redeemed himself enough to stay at 96?

Cheers,

:)

I need help..

Will Rafael Sóbis decrease? He only made 3 goals in 14 games.. But in last season he scored 4 in 31 and achieved 90.. Isn't that really poor for a striker? I know he played sometimes as winger but..

I think he still a Brazilian international.. it will be enough to not decrease? Betis are in 16th, one point above of water line..

Thanks in advance..

Does anyone agree that Pablo Zabaleta deserves a rise? He has played a lot of games for Espanyol this season and is rated 88. He has been called up to the Argentina squad and has had two caps for them. Also he is a RB/RM on the database. Shouldn't he be a RM/RB.

What does everyone think Albert Riera will rise to? He has been there best player and they are having a very good season. I believe he should be a 90 on the next changes.

Can anyone help me? I need a RB who is rated around the 88 mark and is reasonably young who will rise in the near future. I know don't we all. But I am struggling to find one who isn't bought yet.

IKER CASILLAS BEST KEEPER IN WORLD

Casillas SAVES madrid from defeat 70% of the time..... he has been on sensational form this season and hasn't conceded a league goal for over 500 minutes....captain of Spain one of the best National teams cannont see a reason why he isn't 97. Everytime i see him play(every week) he plays outstanding so i think he deserves his 97.

Consistancy

Excellent Reflexes = 97

Spains Captain

Who cant read or understand English,it clearly states before posting here.

Discuss players which you think are under/over rated. If looking for advice, please use the Help section.

Yet clearly this is not the case ,for them asking for advice and help go to the proper section on forum and ask your queries ,please leave this for its intended subject and sole purpose ,that is members debating on why they think these spanish players are under/over rated .:)

Who cant read or understand English' date='it clearly states before posting here.

[b']Discuss players which you think are under/over rated. If looking for advice, please use the Help section.

[/b]

Yet clearly this is not the case ,for them asking for advice and help go to the proper section on forum and ask your queries ,please leave this for its intended subject and sole purpose ,that is members debating on why they think these spanish players are under/over rated .:)

wot you mean this is spanish rateings:confused: ?