Spanish Ratings

Ricardo Kaka

Re: Spanish Ratings

Adams will not move. Though his transfer finally appears to be complete and he is finally playing with Atletico B.

Thanks, Insider. Shame he hasn't played more.

Any idea on how these players will change? I'm particularly interested in the first five.

VICTOR VALDES, Arribas 91 -> 91

GARAY, Ezequiel 91 -> 91/92 (?)

ARANGO, Juan 91 -> 91 (?)

JORGE LOPEZ, Montana 89 -> ?

MARESCA, Enzo 90 -> 91 (?)

EMILIO NSUE, López 72 -> ?

SUAREZ, Jeffrén 75 -> ?

CALLEJÓN, José María -> ?

CESAR SANCHEZ, Domínguez 88 -> ?

what do guys think about godin. 90 or 91 by the next rating changes? With villareal flying high on the table and judging from last season's performances' date=' how would that affect his rating?

and 92 perhaps by the end of the season?

cheers[/quote']

godin could easily hit 90 in the next coming spanish rating change, and by the end of the season he have good chance to hit 91 IMO

I think he might drop to 92

Plus I believe' date=' although I've been wrong around 95% of the time :o that he won't be in the starting rotation that much. He might get a shot or two but I think he'll be a sub for them.[/quote']

Well this is really going to be interesting to see. Hleb has notb een playing much. Barca use him more for the CL imo so i think he might get a drop to 92 (i hope not). :)

Yo to all.

Just wondering is there any chance of sniejder rising to 94/95 next rating chance now hes back from injury early?

95 is out of the question. He still might get a rise to 94 but the chances of him staying at 93 are great than that of him rising imo. ;)

Yo to all.

Just wondering is there any chance of sniejder rising to 94/95 next rating chance now hes back from injury early?

I'm 70% positive he'll rise to 94 and still think if he gets a few games before the changes there's a 15% chance he'll make 95. From seeing him play in the La Liga and Internationally there is no doubt in my mind he is worth a 95. But with his injuries it's unlikely he'll get it this time...

There's always next time though I suppose.

can you give me advice on' date=' fazio, i can swap gonul gokhan for him so wondering whether he will rise :)

plus, talking of hleb possibley going down, is it wise to get rid of him?

also, thoughts on maxi rodriguez?[/quote']

Rodriguez will probs stay the same.

Hlebs been injured but his final form at Arsenal was enough for him to sustain a 93 IMO :)

Short term id say Fazio was a better bet than Gokhan but in the long term....who knows? :confused: I'd do it though ;)

Hope this helps. :)

Can anyone help me :confused:

I need to make some cash to buy diego 4 my real madrid team.

i have sold salgado as i think hes fading out the team and wont go up again

who else should i sell to make the 15m im short?

Guti?

De la red?

Miguel Torres?

Will any of these players go up soon?

guti deserves 93 from last season, and he could very rise this time.

De lad red, judging from his performances and the fact that he was called up to the NT, should get 90 despite not playing much this season.

torres hasn't played, so i would sell him.

cheers

guti deserves 93 from last season' date=' and he could very rise this time.

De lad red, judging from his performances and the fact that he was called up to the NT, should get 90 despite not playing much this season.

torres hasn't played, so i would sell him.

cheers[/quote']

Cheers mate,

will stick torres on the market :)

Has Manuel Fernandes played for Valencia at all? Well he stay or drop?

I think he'll keep 88 for now, but rest assured he is getting game time. From 5 games in the league he's made 3 starts, 2 subs, and in Europe 1 start, 1 sub.

This may not be enough to earn him a rise this time, but he'll rise soon I'm sure.

Manuel Fernandes is an amazing player. I always saw him far too good for Everton, but it's good to see him doing well in Spain now. I would love to have him at Liverpool and in all honesty, I would pay up to £15m for him if I was in Benitez's position. Definitely keep him, this guy has a big future ahead of him.