Spanish Ratings

Ricardo Kaka

Re: Spanish Ratings

But does Sinama Pongolle deserve an increase? Currently rated 88 and is only 23 years old. Bagged five goals in six appearances (3 Subs) with one yellow card.

Maybe a rise to 89 would be good?

I was very disappointed when Sinama-Pongolle left Liverpool, I had always seen him as a very good player who had potential to take him far. I am happy that he is playing a lot for a Champions League club, doing well and scoring goals, because he really does deserve it.

Him reaching 89 will be reasonable for now.

I agree Messi' date=' although I'd rather Fernandes at Chelsea to take over for Makelele or Arsenal since they need a DM. You'll hate me for sayin that I've had an offer accepted for him for 8.8mil lol.[/quote']

If the transfer is to an external club then it's not too bad, but if it's to a managed club, I think you're making a bad mistake.

I was very disappointed when Sinama-Pongolle left Liverpool' date=' I had always seen him as a very good player who had potential to take him far. I am happy that he is playing a lot for a Champions League club, doing well and scoring goals, because he really does deserve it.

Him reaching 89 will be reasonable for now.[/quote']

Yeah, a player with brilliant potential. But his confidence was shattered at such a tender age. Currently one of La Liga's top scorers, maybe an 89 now, and if his performance continues a 90? Scored more, and featured more for his club than another player who has found form in the La Liga - Forlan.

Yeah' date=' a player with brilliant potential. But his confidence was shattered at such a tender age. Currently one of La Liga's top scorers, maybe an 89 now, and if his performance continues a 90? Scored more, and featured more for his club than another player who has found form in the La Liga - Forlan.[/quote']

I think he definitely has the potential to reach over 90, and with Aguero's place in the first team guaranteed, if Sinama-Pongolle continues this form I don't see why he can't snatch Forlan's starting spot from right under his nose.

Got Barca in GC30

Can you guys tell me who i should get rid of sharpish :D ?

Silvinho - One substitute appearance

Hleb - Long term Injury I think and will drop to 92

Gudjohnson - One start, Four subs

henry - Simple Barca flop :D

All those players mentioned above are not performing as they can or simply are not getting games. And with Hleb's problems, injuries does cost you your ratings on SM ;)

Silvinho - One substitute appearance

Hleb - Long term Injury I think and will drop to 92

Gudjohnson - One start' date=' Four subs

henry - Simple Barca flop :D

All those players mentioned above are not performing as they can or simply are not getting games. And with Hleb's problems, injuries does cost you your ratings on SM ;)[/quote']

As mentioned, get rid of Abidal and try get Lahm mate.

Keep Eto'o and Messi as they've scored 12 goals between them so far (6 each)

Hope this helps

I think no one mentioned, but Llorente of Villareal will increase from his 88. 3 goals in 6 games. Villareal is first after 6 games, they are in champions league and he also scored 16 goal last season. a good savings deserving maybe now 89 and in future 90, any thoughts?

I think no one mentioned' date=' but Llorente of Villareal will increase from his 88. 3 goals in 6 games. Villareal is first after 6 games, they are in champions league and he also scored 16 goal last season. a good savings deserving maybe now 89 and in future 90, any thoughts?[/quote']

Yeah he's another great player from Villareal. I wouldn't be very surprised if he hit 90 he's a real talent.

I'm sure that lots of Zaragoza players will drop :D

Thanks for the help lads :)

Had an offer of "Burdisso + Mancini" for Abidal... should i accept ?

Don't watch Italian football so i couldn't help you there...

For your Barca..

I think you should hold onto Gudjohnsen for a while because he is playing good and getting game time, also i can't really see him being taken out of the starting 11 seeing Hleb is injured and that is the last attacking option...

Thanks for the help lads :)

Had an offer of "Burdisso + Mancini" for Abidal... should i accept ?

YES! Abidal can easily drop after a poor Barca season and autorcious Euro 08 performance, Burdisso is playing regularly and ive heard |Mancini is due for a rise but i cant confirm that, i just seem to remember it from somewhere :confused:

Anyway,yes do it :)

YES! Abidal can easily drop after a poor Barca season and autorcious Euro 08 performance' date=' Burdisso is playing regularly and ive heard |Mancini is due for a rise but i cant confirm that, i just seem to remember it from somewhere :confused:

Anyway,yes do it :)[/quote']

Cheers mate :)

Also, Quresma + Adriano for Henry ?? or should i try and get another striker with Quresma??

Cheers mate :)

Also' date=' Quresma + Adriano for Henry ?? or should i try and get another striker with Quresma??[/quote']

Take that and run! Adriano is starting a few games, got a goal yesterday too. Quaresma hasn't settled in, but he's a great player, and more importantly a Winger! Henry is just....in Spain, not doing too well at all, and should be in for a drop.

Edit: May have to be a two part deal, as Quaresma is worth more than Henry

Take that and run! Adriano is starting a few games' date=' got a goal yesterday too. Quaresma hasn't settled in, but he's a great player, and more importantly a Winger! Henry is just....in Spain, not doing too well at all, and should be in for a drop.

Edit: May have to be a two part deal, as Quaresma is worth more than Henry[/quote']

Ok thanks mate :D

Will see if it goes through first, if not then it will have to be a too part deal like you said :)

Cheers :)

Take that and run! Adriano is starting a few games' date=' got a goal yesterday too. Quaresma hasn't settled in, but he's a great player, and more importantly a Winger! Henry is just....in Spain, not doing too well at all, and should be in for a drop.

Edit: May have to be a two part deal, as Quaresma is worth more than Henry[/quote']

Henry was Barcas top scorer last season though so i doubt he'll drop although i completely agree TAKE IT! :D