Spanish Ratings

Ricardo Kaka

Re: Spanish Ratings

What are people thoughts on the ratings of these players?

Xavi (96)

Sneijder (93)

Diarra (93)

Toure (91)

Poulsen (92)

Villa (95)

or any other players that may rise towards the mid-high nineties?

Many thanks

Xavi stay the same

Sneijder up to 94

Diarra stay the same

Toure up to 92/93

Poulsen stay the same

Villa - 95/94 due to current valencia form but more likely to stay

wot you mean this is spanish rateings:confused: ?

Self explanotary really ,the thread title is called Spanish ratings and its been posted under the board for members to discuss and debate why they think there over/under rated ,so that is what should be happening on this thread and what i have asked for ,keep it to the topic.

Them asking for advice and help should be doing it elswhere like it says and which i have asked to do under the proper section .

Its not a telling of for anyone or rebuff because some may not have realised so i have just pointed it out by fetching it to attention and showing what to do .:)

explain why? he wont??

You mean other than the fact that he is not an International for Spain, is playing for a team who are massively underperforming and also has a mental problem meaning he cannot leave Seville so will not ever move on to a bigger club! Other than that I can't really explain, just 100% certain that he will not get a 93, but hey if you think he will then that's fine, you are allowed an opinion, I'd just be surprised if it was right.

Guest Oliver Husseini

You mean other than the fact that he is not an International for Spain' date=' is playing for a team who are massively underperforming and also has a mental problem meaning he cannot leave Seville so will not ever move on to a bigger club! Other than that I can't really explain, just 100% certain that he will not get a 93, but hey if you think he will then that's fine, you are allowed an opinion, I'd just be surprised if it was right.[/quote']

he won't go up but your saying hes not a Spain international, and that is due as you said in your third statement a mental illness so it is not his problem. he went to their tour pre-season to battle and overcome his illness, the future is bright for this guy if he overcomes his illness, but if he stays in Seville he won't rise over 94 and I can almost guarantee that.

he won't go up but your saying hes not a Spain international' date=' and that is due as you said in your third statement a mental illness so it is not his problem. he went to their tour pre-season to battle and overcome his illness, the future is bright for this guy if he overcomes his illness, but if he stays in Seville he won't rise over 94 and I can almost guarantee that.[/quote']

What is his illness?

Self explanotary really ' date='the thread title is called Spanish ratings and its been posted under the board for members to discuss and debate why they think there over/under rated ,so that is what should be happening on this thread and what i have asked for ,keep it to the topic.

Them asking for advice and help should be doing it elswhere like it says and which i have asked to do under the proper section .

Its not a telling of for anyone or rebuff because some may not have realised so i have just pointed it out by fetching it to attention and showing what to do .:)[/quote']

Come on, we ask here because this thread has all the La Liga experts. Not many people answer you under the Help section. Plus don't forget that people always say don't be lazy and ask us when you can just look it up.

You mean other than the fact that he is not an International for Spain' date=' is playing for a team who are massively underperforming and also has a mental problem meaning he cannot leave Seville so will not ever move on to a bigger club! Other than that I can't really explain, just 100% certain that he will not get a 93, but hey if you think he will then that's fine, you are allowed an opinion, I'd just be surprised if it was right.[/quote']

well hes played 32 times this season(30 starts 2 sub) which is by far better than 94 KANOUTE 23 (20 starts 3 sub) maybe KANOUTEs 14 goals are alot better than navases 3 goals but he is a striker and maybe thats why hes 94 and navas should be 93 i dont no mate i just compair him to other 93 and see him as being on par with...

and even if not 93 you must agree at least 92??:confused:

Yeah I think that a 92 is possible but until he proves himself as being a regular spanish international and also playing regular champions league football then a 93 would be near on impossible for him. He is a very good player though, I agree with that and a 92 rating would be fair for him.

What is this illness that's being spoken of?

Jusus Navas has a mental illness that prevents him from leaving Seville for any length of time, it is basically a severe home sickness as far as I understand it. He is not likely to ever leave Spain because of it and is highly unlikely to leave Sevilla anytime soon until he can sort it out.

Jusus Navas has a mental illness that prevents him from leaving Seville for any length of time' date=' it is basically a severe home sickness as far as I understand it. He is not likely to ever leave Spain because of it and is highly unlikely to leave Sevilla anytime soon until he can sort it out.[/quote']

Strange. Still he's a great player and will go up. Thanks.

Jesus Navas is an exciting player but also has some negative sides on him . Commentators always speak badly of him saying that he does nothing in the game because Daniel Alves does the everything in the attack on the right flank more than Navas - and thats true .

Gonzalo Higuain (real Madrid) rating 88 20 years old should hit 90.

18 games (8 starts 10 sub) 3 goals

compaired with:

robben 92- 5 starts 9 sub 1 goal

Julio Baptista 91- 8 starts 6 sub 3 goals

Javier Saviola 92- 5 starts 7 sub 2 goals

He won't yobbo' date=' the most is 89 as for the other players.

Robben 92-->91

Julio Baptista 91-->91 (Played very well, maybe the best Real player on the pitch most of the times)

Javier Saviola 92-->91

And ratings are based on [b']performances[/b] not stats, although stats do help. :D

He won't yobbo' date=' the most is 89 as for the other players.

Robben 92-->91

Julio Baptista 91-->91 (Played very well, maybe the best Real player on the pitch most of the times)

Javier Saviola 92-->91

And ratings are based on [b']performances[/b] not stats, although stats do help. :D

I agree with you here tom, Higuain to get 89, Robben down to 91, Baptista to stay at 91 but........I think Saviola could take a very bit hit. I fully expect him to drop to 90 and possibly even 89:eek: but may be spared that embarressment. He has been shocking for Madrid even for the very few minutes he has played!

I agree with you here tom' date=' Higuain to get 89, Robben down to 91, Baptista to stay at 91 but........I think Saviola could take a very bit hit. I fully expect him to drop to 90 and possibly even 89:eek: but may be spared that embarressment. He has been shocking for Madrid even for the very few minutes he has played![/quote']

I agree with you, terrible performances for Madrid this season, he scored like once or twice, certainly not good enough, needs to score a lot more. He should get a 91, maybe 90, not very sure, but if he moves in January to Bolton and plays well (which I believe he can) then he can get a 91. ;)

Santander have been awesome this season and currently lie 6th in the table. With Garay being their star player he has the possiblity of rising although I think he may remain at 90 this time round. I like Cesar Arzo as a player but Murcia are not the best team in world, he could rise but it would only be to 88 if anything at all. More likely that both will remain on their current ratings but both are good prospects for future rises.

Garay has been playing very well,not very big,but very clever,positions himself well,composed can hit a free kick and for his size has a great spring,can score headers too,he would be a great player to play with a John Terry type defender,he deserves an increase possibly even to 92,as he's as good as a lot of 92's in SM,but defo 91,also Pepe of Real Madrid should go up to 92 in my opinion..