Spanish Ratings

Ricardo Kaka

Re: Spanish Ratings

Yeah Capel is one I scouted about a month ago has been playing abit for seville, another one is fazio , a defender for seville. He's amassed 951 mins from 12 starts , he's 83 at the moment I think that will rise to 86/87 and capel to the same .

Both those 2 Sevilla players are sure to yet a decent rating change.

Another Sevilla player looking for an increase is LB jose crespo.

Here are his stats this season:

Sevilla in the league : 6 starts

Sevilla Athletico in Div 2 : 7 Starts

Champions league : 1 Start

I think he will rise from 82 to 85/86

Rooney will go down B)

what are you on about? rooney's goal against reading at the weekend was immense. and messi should be 96 anyway because he changes a game with his pace and skill. rooney maybe not be on outstanding form but does not mean you should put him down. be patient and you will see his quality

Sergio is immense i reckon 92 even possible 93

ok...that response is incredibly stupid. i know i will get ripped by going off.. but seriously dude..are you having us on??

EVEN if this guy played for barcelona...10 matches straight..didnt concede a single goal...and scored 5 free kicks SM wouldnt put him to 92/93.

if you are joking..then give us some warning.

if you are serious, then i suggest you see a doctor as you have acquired a mental illness.

ok...that response is incredibly stupid. i know i will get ripped by going off.. but seriously dude..are you having us on??

EVEN if this guy played for barcelona...10 matches straight..didnt concede a single goal...and scored 5 free kicks SM wouldnt put him to 92/93.

if you are serious' date=' then i suggest you see a doctor as you have acquired a mental illness.[/quote']

Alright the first part was pathetic, the middle was alright, the end was asinine. That's not a very nice and polite post.

if you are serious' date=' then i suggest you see a doctor as you have acquired a mental illness.[/quote']

so you think sergio has not improved at all since the last rating change?

have you ever watched him play in spain. his goal scoring record is great. 15 goals in all competitions. he has scored more than forlan, kanoute or diego milto and all of them are 93 or 94. so why should he not be 92