Spanish Ratings

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Spanish Ratings Here are my thoughts on the Sevilla ratings. Please bear in mind that this is my first attempt at predicting rating changes, so it might not be 100% accurate. I’m mainly doing thi

Re: Spanish Ratings My Predicted Real Changes Casillas 96-96 M. Salgado 89-88 Pepe 92/93 Sergio Ramos 95-95 Fabio Cannavaro 96-96 Marcelo 89-90 (even 91 if lucky) Royston Drenthe 88-88 Heinz

Re: Spanish Ratings Yes. He has to get 90' date=' it would be a really bad mistake on SM's part if he were to stay on 89. Not too sure. He has a shot at 89, but theres more of a chance that he'll

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Spanish Ratings

any update on van der vaart?

is he playing regularly in spain?

cheers for any help you can give me.

Yep he's playing pretty regularly + with Robben out until the New Year (I think) and van Nistelrooy out til next season he will play a big part.

He will only increase if Real Madrid turn their form around though.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1705/real-madrid/2008/12/12/1008713/de-la-red-out-for-the-rest-of-the-season

De la red out for the rest of the season.....Couldn't find the thread on him because to wrds De La Red were to common

Never thought he would become a regular anyway with van de vaart, Sneijder, Gaga and guti in CM just to mention a few.

Any thoughts of Konko for Sevilla?

will he rise to 90? or keep the 89..

Edit: Also with De La Red being out for the season' date=' will this give him a drop to 89?

or will he dop below 88?[/quote']

definitely not rising. Only made 6 starts out of 14 in the league, i reckon he should stay at 89.

de la red was playing decently well until his collapse. Definitely facing a drop to 89.

cheers

Is David silva will rise to 93 or Is david Villa will rise to 96? How about Marchena?

none of them will increase.

Silva has only made 1 start all season due to injury.

Marchena has only played 4 league games for the same reason.

Villa will not hit 96 anytime soon. Unless valencia wins the league or do well in the champs league (not possible), he will stay.

cheers

• 3 weeks later...

3 questions

daniel jarque 90 cb will he drop? as espanyol is not doing well but he has starte 15 games

caceres cb 89 will rise or not also will he change to cb/lb ?

fazio cb 87 recently started few games in midfield will his position change?

Jarque- Yes, Espanyol are struggling but after watching a few matches- the commentators were proving that despite the team's miserable performances, their defense is solely not to blame; but their attack.

He might still fall to 89 looking at their position.

Caceres will not rise because he is barely playing for Barca (4 starts and 4 sub). for his position, he played 5 games for Uruguay at LB, so SM might shift him to a CB/LB.

Fazio- Many games in midfield. It'll depend on SM to make him a DM/CB or leave him as he is. I see it as 60%-40% for a position change.

Hope I've helped:)