Spanish Ratings

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Spanish Ratings Here are my thoughts on the Sevilla ratings. Please bear in mind that this is my first attempt at predicting rating changes, so it might not be 100% accurate. I’m mainly doing thi

Re: Spanish Ratings My Predicted Real Changes Casillas 96-96 M. Salgado 89-88 Pepe 92/93 Sergio Ramos 95-95 Fabio Cannavaro 96-96 Marcelo 89-90 (even 91 if lucky) Royston Drenthe 88-88 Heinz

Re: Spanish Ratings Yes. He has to get 90' date=' it would be a really bad mistake on SM's part if he were to stay on 89. Not too sure. He has a shot at 89, but theres more of a chance that he'll

Re: Spanish Ratings

Hello' date=' just a quick question, I was watching the Spanish highlights today from the cup action.

Saw Hedwiges Maduro in action - last ratings he dropped from 89 -> 88.

Do we reckon he might pop back up 89 this time around or stick on the ol' 88 rating?

He just hasn't played enough mate.

If anything i can see him falling down to 87.

Valencia have been playing some beautiful football, only beaten by the football Barce are playing, and Maduro is just not fitting into that at the moment because Emre has found his team at the moment.

• 3 weeks later...

For me, dropping De La Red would be harsh. There are 5 central midfield players rated better than him already, and considering he was getting in their first team before he was injured - and it's not like he should go down just for get injured - he should keep his rating. Maybe if he was rated 93/94 (like M.Diarra) he should drop 1, but not from a 90 rating. If you have him I'd keep him, good in the long term.

This has probably been mentioned, but what do people reckon about Samuel Eto'o? He has been on fire for Barcelona FC this season helping them to top spot in the La Liga. Scoring 24 goals for Barcelona this season. Will he rise? Or is he finally paying off him being 96 rated?

And is it me or does anyone else think that Messi deserves and increase to 98? Currently La Liga's top scorer with 25 goals (One above Eto'o) and in my opinion, he IS the best player in the world. He never fails to perform and plays for one of the biggest clubs in the world.

I think he is on the same level, if not better, than Ronaldo and Kaka who are both rated at 98.

What about Sesma of Valladolid

He has been great this season. How much will he rise? :)

sesma has played every single game for valladolid, but he is an 87 already and valladolid only have one player with a higher rating than him

if you are looking for a riser in valladolid look for pedro leon currently 86 in database with a posibility of 87 and only 22 years old, the revelation of the league, he is on fire ;)

This has probably been mentioned' date=' but what do people reckon about Samuel Eto'o? He has been on fire for Barcelona FC this season helping them to top spot in the La Liga. Scoring 24 goals for Barcelona this season. Will he rise? Or is he finally paying off him being 96 rated?

And is it me or does anyone else think that Messi deserves and increase to 98? Currently La Liga's top scorer with 25 goals (One above Eto'o) and in my opinion, he IS the best player in the world. He never fails to perform and plays for one of the biggest clubs in the world.

I think he is on the same level, if not better, than Ronaldo and Kaka who are both rated at 98.[/quote']

Where have you been living? :P

Messi is one of the hottest talking points around at the moment on here. He's got to go up to 98.

Eto is in serious form :P

As much as i hope he goes to a 92 i can put my house on sm being conservative and only giving 91.. i hope i am wrong.

They'd better not, he deserved a 91 last time around and has kept scoring so definitely warrants a 92. But unfortunately I think you're right and SM will hold back on his rating again.

HUNTELAAR Whats the verdict on this one? i have had a £20m plus Keita offer should i take?

Being completely outshone by Higuain at the moment, plus not favoured as much under Ramos. However, whether thats just him getting used to a new league or whether hes just being a failure are yet to be seen....

If you mean the Barca Keita i think hes doing alrite, not sure about this though.....

I'd take the deal.

Being completely outshone by Higuain at the moment' date=' plus not favoured as much under Ramos. However, whether thats just him getting used to a new league or whether hes just being a failure are yet to be seen....

If you mean the Barca Keita i think hes doing alrite, not sure about this though.....

I'd take the deal.[/quote']

really depends on which keita he means. he could mean Abdoulaye Keita (30 75 :P )

HUNTELAAR Whats the verdict on this one? i have had a £20m plus Keita offer should i take?

Difficult. Huntelaar's a class player just not getting the chance to play at the moment. I personally wouldn't take 20m n Keita for him though. Keita is a fringe player for Barce' date=' and 20m is not that much money for Huntelaar.

What about this players rating:

-Diego FORLAN

-Clemente LUIS FABIANO

-Frédéric KANOUTE

-Sabrosa SIMAO

-Corbacho FERNANDO NAVARRO

-Gnégnéri YAYA TOURE

-Seydou KEITA

-Andrés SERGIO ASENJO

Thank you!

Forlan - 94 (doing better than Aguero atm)

Luis Fabiano - 93/2 (92 if SM are harsh)

Kanoute - 94/3 (sevilla doing well, but he's not got that many goals)

Simao - 93 (simple)

Navarro - 90/1 (slight chance of a 91)

Yaya - 92 (won't drop, defo won't rise)

Keita - 92 (just)

Sergio Asenjo - 89 (but he is the future of goalkeeping)

:)