Spanish Ratings

Re: Spanish Ratings

Forlan - 94 (doing better than Aguero atm)

Luis Fabiano - 93/2 (92 if SM are harsh)

Kanoute - 94/3 (sevilla doing well' date=' but he's not got that many goals)

Simao - 93 (simple)

Navarro - 90/1 (slight chance of a 91)

Yaya - 92 (won't drop, defo won't rise)

Keita - 92 (just)

Sergio Asenjo - 89 (but he is the future of goalkeeping)

:)[/quote']

Ok,thank you.

But I think you are a little too harsh towards L.Fabiano and Kanoute. (looking at their performances in last few months and taking in consideration that both players are No.1 strikers in their NT - especially L.Fabiano for Brasil)

And if Simao,Navarro and Forlan(especially him) don't get rating change then SM is really too harsh. :D

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Spanish Ratings Here are my thoughts on the Sevilla ratings. Please bear in mind that this is my first attempt at predicting rating changes, so it might not be 100% accurate. I’m mainly doing thi

Re: Spanish Ratings My Predicted Real Changes Casillas 96-96 M. Salgado 89-88 Pepe 92/93 Sergio Ramos 95-95 Fabio Cannavaro 96-96 Marcelo 89-90 (even 91 if lucky) Royston Drenthe 88-88 Heinz

Re: Spanish Ratings Yes. He has to get 90' date=' it would be a really bad mistake on SM's part if he were to stay on 89. Not too sure. He has a shot at 89, but theres more of a chance that he'll

What about this players rating:

-Diego FORLAN 93>93/94

-Clemente LUIS FABIANO 93>93/94

-Frédéric KANOUTE 94>94/93

-Sabrosa SIMAO 93>94/93

-Corbacho FERNANDO NAVARRO 91>91

-Gnégnéri YAYA TOURE 92>92/93

-Seydou KEITA 92>92

-Andrés SERGIO ASENJO 87>87/88

Thank you!

Some of the predictions might not be satisfied with by all means so appropriate criticisms may be posted - only if positive attitude is present

Cheers :D

Where have you been living? :P

Messi is one of the hottest talking points around at the moment on here. He's got to go up to 98.

Eto is in serious form :P

Exactly my point but SM didn't move him up last time and therefore they may want to keep it like that.

I have personally said that he SHOULD move to 98, no doubt (Read My Post). :)

Eto'o maybe is serious form, but like I said..Maybe he is a strong 96 rated player. He is finally starting to show that he is worthy to keep his 96.

But it'd be unfair if Eto'o rises and Messi doesn't - That would be just wrong :)

xavi and iniesta have the quality to rise aswell!!! theyr passing ability is second 2 none... xavi should definatly rise as he has been awsum and injury free and although iniesta was injured for a while i still think he should rise as his quality is visible and unquestionable... he was amazing against england the other night and was amazing before and after since the injury, i hope he rises but i doubt it :(

xavi and iniesta have the quality to rise aswell!!! theyr passing ability is second 2 none... xavi should definatly rise as he has been awsum and injury free and although iniesta was injured for a while i still think he should rise as his quality is visible and unquestionable... he was amazing against england the other night and was amazing before and after since the injury' date=' i hope he rises but i doubt it :([/quote']

Not sure about Iniesta but I personally think Xavi is the best central midfielder in the world, and therefore should be alongside Gerrard in the ratings. His technique, passing and creativity is brilliant. He is the heart of Barcelona's as well as Spain's midfield. fantastic player, and I think him and Gerrard should be put on the same level.

Not sure about Iniesta but I personally think Xavi is the best central midfielder in the world' date=' and therefore should be alongside Gerrard in the ratings. His technique, passing and creativity is brilliant. He is the heart of Barcelona's as well as Spain's midfield. fantastic player, and I think him and Gerrard should be put on the same level.[/quote']

Agreed, he has always been great for club and country but since the Euros he has taken his game up to levels only a few in the world can match and should be pushed up to 97. Afterall he is the heart of the best club and country in the world atm!

Higuain defo deserves a rise to 92. He has been the one banging in all the goals for Madrid this season. With RVN out for the rest of the season and Huntelaar just getting used to the SPL he will play a vital role for real this season. ;)

You know, I wonder why there's even discussion about this. If Higuain isn't scoring the goals, he assists tem. Last game for Real, Raul scored 2, Higuain 0, but Higuain gave the decisive pass to 3 of their 4 goals. :eek: And that's Real Madrid, in La Liga. What has he do to convince people of his skill ? He has convinced me and I'm buying him to all my teams now :D

Guest cabbytoodles

Hello chaps. What do your think of Daniel Jarque of Espanyol. Is it worth selling him? He has been their key player over the last couple of seasons but will Espanyol poor form results in him dropping? :rolleyes:

Hello chaps. What do your think of Daniel Jarque of Espanyol. Is it worth selling him? He has been their key player over the last couple of seasons but will Espanyol poor form results in him dropping? :rolleyes:

He will drop.

Reason:

1.Espanyol are doing extremely poor in the La Liga

2.They havent qualified for the UEFA CL or UEFA Cup

3.They are up for relegation.

Daniel Jarque Stats:

Games:21

Minutes:1924

Goals:1

He stats say that there is a chance of staying but more of a chance he will drop.

So I would sell him.

Hope it helps.

You know' date=' I wonder why there's even discussion about this. If Higuain isn't scoring the goals, he assists tem. Last game for Real, Raul scored 2, Higuain 0, but Higuain gave the decisive pass to 3 of their 4 goals. :eek: And that's Real Madrid, in La Liga. What has he do to convince people of his skill ? He has convinced me and I'm buying him to all my teams now :D[/quote']

There's a discussion becase SM are very unpredictable. Technically, Higuain should probably be on a 93 rating, but SM can't put him up 3 because that would embarass them, because it would be admitting they got it wrong with only a +1 to 90 last time round.

If Higuain doesn't get a 92, then everyone above 92 should drop down 1.

If het gets a 93 then it will actually be fair