Spanish Ratings

Ricardo Kaka

Re: Spanish Ratings

What do you reckon deco will go to???

93 mate' date=' he has been awful this season and barely plays! Also Barcelona are underperfoming which won't help his rating.

Giuseppe Rossi young Villarreal striker scored something like 8 goals in 12 apps,only rated 88,and has been one of their best performers in a brilliant season for the club,surely an increase to 90/91,opinions please?

Keith you are WAY WAY to optimistic with your rating predictions and hopes! Players generallydo not jump 3/4/5 points in rating once they go above 85, they are increased and decreased slowly given time to prove themselves. Rossi is not playing Champions League football so I would say an increase to 89 will be fine.

Also' date=' will Gudjohnsen increase? I hear he is doing good for Barcelona. [/quote']

Where did you hear that?:confused: Whomever the source is, shoot them as they are winding you up!:eek::D

Gudjohnson is nothing more than a rarely used squad player in an underperforming Barca team, I expect he will drop to 89.

I thought 91 was pushing it for Rossi' date='but surely 90 isn't out of the question,he has been excellent in the best league in the world,in a side going very well..He is one of their best players,so he should be rated as such.[/quote']

I agree he has been excellent mate and a 90 is not out of the question. The fact he is not an international and is not playing CL football weighs heavily against him at the moment. He is only 20 though and even if SM play it cautious (like usual) and rise him to 89 he is still a great prospect and future 90+ rated for sure.

I have heard that Man Utd also have a clause in his contract allowing them to buy him back on the cheap in his first year at Villarreal so he may end up back at Old Trafford yet!

also the fact that Cannavaro plays for the best team in Spain right now and is not quite 2 years off of captaining Italy to the WC and only a year off of winning player of the year i dont think he should go down cause Cannavaro playing not so great is still better then you average 94 defender or 95 even when they are playing better then normal.

What do u guys think will happen to Sneijder???? He has ben playing really well for Madrid. He's played 15 games this season, scored 5 goals and has 3 assists to his name.

He's pplayed 5 games in the CL as well and has got an assist.

In the euro qualifers he has played 10 games i.e. 899 min, socred 2 goals and has got 1 assist.

I think he just might go up to 94 :D

Fancy Robhino to go 1 upas well. He has played 17 games, scored 6 goals and has got 5 assists to his name.

In the CL he has been even more amazin. He's played 4 games(+1 sub app)i.e. 373 min. And has scored 4 goals, and got 3 assists to his name.

Plus in the Copa America he bagged 6 goals in 6 games.

Defo 94 for me :D

Raul has also been on the top of his game this season. He has played 19(+1 sub app) games this season and has scored 9 goals and has 3 assits to his name.

Plus in the CL he has started in all 6 games and has played 534 min. He has scored 3 goals and has 2 assists to his name.

He might just make it to 94 :D:P

Gago is another player who might go up by 1 to 90.

He has started 8 games this season and has made 10 sub appearences. And he has got 2 assists to his name.

In the CL he has started 4 games and has played 331 mins.

He might go up by 1 if lucky :)

Thats all 4 now more later.

Sneijder - needs to prove himself over a longer period - will stay at 93 for now.

Robinho - dead cert for 94, has been class!

Raul - His form is better than it has been for a while but is still not as good as the first few years of his career. I think 93 is fine for him.

Gago - I think he will go up to 90, has played similar amounts and to a similar standard to Mikel who also went up to 90.

Umm yeah. Leigh. Speaking of Guðjohnsen,

He's made 10 appearances, most of them recently (one less app than Ronnie, 2 less than Deco..). And he has been playing well!

He will stay 90, most probably, but if he keeps going he should go to 91 again.

And remember ther's still a few weeks before the Spanish changes are done so yeah more could happen.

Sneijder - needs to prove himself over a longer period - will stay at 93 for now.

Robinho - dead cert for 94' date=' has been class!

Raul - His form is better than it has been for a while but is still not as good as the first few years of his career. I think 93 is fine for him.

Gago - I think he will go up to 90, has played similar amounts and to a similar standard to Mikel who also went up to 90.[/quote']

I think Mikel has got a bit more about him than Gago,but that's a separate issue,perhaps a rise for Gago

Umm yeah. Leigh. Speaking of Guðjohnsen' date='

He's made 10 appearances, most of them recently (one less app than Ronnie, 2 less than Deco..). And he has been playing well!

He will stay 90, most probably, but if he keeps going he should go to 91 again.

And remember ther's still a few weeks before the Spanish changes are done so yeah more could happen.[/quote']

He has played quite a bit recently yes but I don not think he has been playing well at all. Like most of the Barca team he is underperforming and is not the player he was in the premiership! He has also only played a full 90 mins 4 times in the last 3 months! 1 was in the CL, 1 in the league and 2 in the Copa Del Rey! He is just a bit part player and I do not believe that bit part players making sub appearances for an underperforming team deserve increases! He may have done enough to hold a 90 but imo he should drop to 89!

Guys another question a wanna ask is what will happen to Saviola.......i mean like Madrid are hardly playing him.He's played 3 games and has 3 sub app, socred 2 goals.

In the CL as well he has only played 15 min !!!!!!!!:eek:

He is 92 ATM but i would not be surprised if he fell straight to 88. :o

What do u guys think??????

Guys another question a wanna ask is what will happen to Saviola.......i mean like Madrid are hardly playing him.He's played 3 games and has 3 sub app' date=' socred 2 goals.

In the CL as well he has only played 15 min !!!!!!!!:eek:

He is 92 ATM but i would not be surprised if he fell straight to 88. :o

What do u guys think??????[/quote']

I think he will take a bit hit, I dunno about as low as 88 as that is a huge drop! But i think that it is likely he could go to 90 or possibly even 89!

A few changes from Villarreal:-

Kahveci Nihat: He has started only 10 games and has made6 sub app but has scored and amazing 10 goals this season and has 2 assists to his name.

Think 89/90 for him.

Giuseppe Rossi: He has started 11 games and has made 3 sub app and has scored 8 goals and has an assist to his name.

I think he must go to 89/90

Guillermo Franco: He has started 11 games and has not yet scored but has 5 assists to his name.

If lucky he might go 1 up(very lucky:p) to 89

Athletico Madrid:-

Sergio Aguero: He has started 20 ames this season and has scored 9 goals and has 5 assists to his name. He has been the spearhead 4 the Athletico attack this season.

For me sure 92 :D

Espanyol

Raul Tamudo: He has payed 16 games + 2 sub appearences and has scored 10 goals this season and has got 2 assists.

Rise by 1 or 2 to either 91 or 92

Valmiro Valdo: 26 year old midfielder and has been totally instrumental in the Espanyol midfeld. e has scored 3 goals and has got 5 assists.

He is rated only 87 ATM but is sure to rise to atleast 89 :D

Look, Nihat has started 10 games and got subbed on 6 like you said. He got 11 and 2 assists. He is tied as the fourth top goalscorer in La Liga. He is currently rated 89. In the 16 games he played he got 13 points and your saying that he could possibly stay the same? He has to make it to 91 especially considering his great performances at the Euro qualifying.

Look' date=' Nihat has started 10 games and got subbed on 6 like you said. He got 11 and 2 assists. He is tied as the fourth top goalscorer in La Liga. He is currently rated 89. In the 16 games he played he got 13 points and your saying that he could possibly stay the same? He has to make it to 91 especially considering his great performances at the Euro qualifying.[/quote']

He is 88 ATM so a straight 91 i don't think will happen. I think he'll go to 90 max ;)

Got another player suggestion lads,

Torrejon, Espanyol

Minutes Played 1820

Starts 20

Sub App 20

Scored one goal

Hes played every minute for Espanyol (the most out of the team) and Spurs are reportedly interested in him. He Doesn't seemed to have made any national appearences yet.

He's currently rated 87 so I think a increase to 89 is deserved maybe even 90 but I doubt it.