Spanish Ratings

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Spanish Ratings Here are my thoughts on the Sevilla ratings. Please bear in mind that this is my first attempt at predicting rating changes, so it might not be 100% accurate. I’m mainly doing thi

Re: Spanish Ratings My Predicted Real Changes Casillas 96-96 M. Salgado 89-88 Pepe 92/93 Sergio Ramos 95-95 Fabio Cannavaro 96-96 Marcelo 89-90 (even 91 if lucky) Royston Drenthe 88-88 Heinz

Re: Spanish Ratings Yes. He has to get 90' date=' it would be a really bad mistake on SM's part if he were to stay on 89. Not too sure. He has a shot at 89, but theres more of a chance that he'll

Re: Spanish Ratings

Just revisiting a debate in this thread not too long ago. Surely Gómez MIGUEL TORRES of Real Madrid is in for a fall in rating he's gone from averaging around 18 appearances over the past 3 seasons to just 6 so far this. Is he worth hanging onto for the future however?

i think he will drop or stay

playing time:

544 mins in total

In one of my teams I have Eguren from Villareal and Serrano from Santander. I dont know much about either player' date=' does anyone know how they might fair in the next rating changes?[/quote']

Eguren will either stay or rise to 90 IMO.

2004 mins, 3 goals, 1 assists in all competitions.

Serrano will stay IMO. I didn't watch him play in real life so i don't know how good he is. But his club is at mid table 11th place.

2410 mins, 2 goals, 4 assists in all competitions.

I don't have time for long predictions thread' date=' rather to continue with my own thread. But I can answer questions. Also if Raul doesn't rise, then SoccerManager should reconsider losing a lot of Real fans, he is having one of his best season ever.[/quote']

I also think Raul is having a fantastic season and should go up to 96, but I think Van Nistelrooy needs to go down to 95 becuase of his injury. What do you think about Higuain, Huntelaar and Gago, I think they deserves 92, 92 and 92/93 respectively, would you agree?

I don't have time for long predictions thread' date=' rather to continue with my own thread. But I can answer questions. Also if Raul doesn't rise, then SoccerManager should reconsider losing a lot of Real fans, he is having one of his best season ever.[/quote']

true - he was outstanding on wednesday ;)

I also think Raul is having a fantastic season and should go up to 96' date=' but I think Van Nistelrooy needs to go down to 95 becuase of his injury. What do you think about Higuain, Huntelaar and Gago, I think they deserves 92, 92 and 92/93 respectively, would you agree?[/quote']

Yes, Yes and 93. Lass should rise as well.

So was Torres' date=' and he is still a 96 and has less than half the goals Raul has ;)[/quote']

when you have pepe kicking your ankles constantly... ;)

seriously though has gago really done enough to get a 93? i've heard some of the spanish commentators on sky not believing that he's real madrid quality and i wasnt overly impressed on wednesday (but it is only one game)

Gago is heavily underrated, he is just as physical as Mascherano but at the same time he is also much more talented in attack. I still think Mascherano is better, but not for long, Gago is very good, saying this Juande has at times allowed Gago to be the actual play creator, and Lass stay back, proving his skill both in attack and defense. Should rise to 93.

Gago is heavily underrated' date=' he is just as physical as Mascherano but at the same time he is also much more talented in attack. I still think Mascherano is better, but not for long, Gago is very good, saying this Juande has at times allowed Gago to be the actual play creator, and Lass stay back, proving his skill both in attack and defense. Should rise to 93.[/quote']

The question is, Will SM rise him straight from 91 to 93? Or will they rise him to 92 and 93 next time if he can keep playing at the same level? I think he should get 93 now, but SM will probably give him 92.

P.S Not to spark and argument, but what happened on Wednesday I thought Real Madrid were on great form ;), hopefully Barcelona will lose to Athletico then the gap is only 4 points.

Gago is heavily underrated' date=' he is just as physical as Mascherano but at the same time he is also much more talented in attack. I still think Mascherano is better, but not for long, Gago is very good, saying this Juande has at times allowed Gago to be the actual play creator, and Lass stay back, proving his skill both in attack and defense. Should rise to 93.[/quote']

One of the better players for Real this season, fully deserves a 93

What are your predictions on Malaga's center midfielder Apono?

He is currently rated at 85 and is 25 years of age.

I got his stats here:

Apps: 18 (2)

Goals: 7

Assists: 3

Has anybody seen his performances for 6th placed Malaga?

They have been playing very very well, Duda could go up from 87< 88? Apono will most definitley go up, my prediction is 85<87/88. I follow Malaga all the time lol, so if you need any other questions answered just come to me. :)

Guest Football8

could someone tell me how van der varrt and higuain will fair in the next rating change please?

Van der Vaart will just keep his 94 and Higuain will rise to 91/92, most likely 91 though.