Spanish Ratings

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Spanish Ratings Here are my thoughts on the Sevilla ratings. Please bear in mind that this is my first attempt at predicting rating changes, so it might not be 100% accurate. I’m mainly doing thi

Re: Spanish Ratings My Predicted Real Changes Casillas 96-96 M. Salgado 89-88 Pepe 92/93 Sergio Ramos 95-95 Fabio Cannavaro 96-96 Marcelo 89-90 (even 91 if lucky) Royston Drenthe 88-88 Heinz

Re: Spanish Ratings Yes. He has to get 90' date=' it would be a really bad mistake on SM's part if he were to stay on 89. Not too sure. He has a shot at 89, but theres more of a chance that he'll

Re: Spanish Ratings

Where are the spanish ratings coming from. I know that the german ones come from "Kicker.de". Just wondering

Nah mate, they're coming from opinions.

kicker does not completely do the ratings for SM, they just use that as a guide. I.e. so they don't watch a game and see someone who's played poor all season play a brilliant game and give them a good rating.

Germany is the only one they have something for.

The rest of the leagues they just watch the games, and when we give out what we think players are going to get on here it's from watching them play (or some people look at stats and guess ;))

Faded, you sure about Raul Garcia? He's not first choice for them, and Maniche is and is also 91... He should have gone up last time like.

What about Huntelaar' date=' 6 goals in his last 5 games, not much time left but how many more goals until he can get a 93. Also can Negredo get a 90 or even a 91?[/quote']

IMO huntelaar will likely stay this time and maybe rise next - negredo IMO is a cert for a 90 could possibly get 91, but i'd like other people's opinions on him

How's Albelda doing at Valencia? Haven't watch much other than Real or Barca for a while now. Just about to put Diarra on the list before he drops as it's the end of my season in a certain setup, so could do with keeping Albelda if he stays, because it's pointless selling him due to his age making his value not as high. :D

Cheers.

How's Albelda doing at Valencia? Haven't watch much other than Real or Barca for a while now. Just about to put Diarra on the list before he drops as it's the end of my season in a certain setup' date=' so could do with keeping Albelda if he stays, because it's pointless selling him due to his age making his value not as high. :D

Cheers.[/quote']

Should stay stay at 93 imo. He has been ever persent in the Valencia midfield and is a vital part of it.

what abot Nuno MANICHE up down?

16 starts' date=' 5 sub app. and a total of 1449 min. He has scored 1 goal and has 2 assists to his name. Should stay at 91 as well. ;)

DANIEL JARQUE, González or

GUARDADO, Andrés

TAMUDO, Raúl will rise??

Daniel Jarque is a tricky one. Statistics wise he should stay but Espanyol are liast in the table and are really under performing. So if Espanyol do get relegated (and there is a high chance of that happening). he will fall to 89 imo. Here are his stats if u want......25 starts, 2294min, and a goal.....:)

Jose Andres Guardado, this is another tricky one. He has started 18 games, i.e. played 1480 games this season, and has scored 2 goals and has 3 assists to his name. He might stay at 91 but there are chances of him dropping to 90 as well. But i can say this, he ain't gonna go higher.

Tamudo- I"s gonna fall from 91, to around 90 or maybe even 89. As stated before Espanyol might get relegated and a lot depends on that. Plus Tamudo has not been all that good this season. 14 starts, 3 sub app., 1132 min, 3 goals and 1 assist. Not 91 material. ;)

IMO huntelaar will likely stay this time and maybe rise next - negredo IMO is a cert for a 90 could possibly get 91' date=' but i'd like other people's opinions on him[/quote']

Agreed about Huntelaar, but I can't see Negredo getting a 91. I can barely see him getting a 90. Has he played for Spain yet?

Stay' date=' good perforances,[b'] Villareal doing well (3rd i think)[/b], international games, Euro '08 winner.

4th. ;) Sevilla are 3rd, 5 points clear.

hi i need help with ratings!!!! players: Xavi, fabregas, torres, david silva, nasri, a. young, robben, jesus navas, muntari, mashcarano, juninho, guardado, pato, bojan, cannavaro, juan, ramos, escude, julio cesar, walcott , vela, diego. thanks sooooooooooooooo much i need so much help and i know im asking a lot but can u please help me!!!!

Agreed about Huntelaar' date=' but I can't see Negredo getting a 91. I can barely see him getting a 90. Has he played for Spain yet?[/quote']

a spot in the NT squad could soon be coming for him, especially as guiza seems to have been banished from the squad for a while, but surely his record would warrant a 90 minimum, plus he's apparently going to be sold in the summer to one of the bigger teams (sevilla? atleti? villareal?) so he's still a good buy even if he doesnt rise this time

Whats people's thoughts on Mamadhou Diarra? Will he drop to 93? I think he will but would like a second opinion.

I think hes a dead cert to drop. Hes currently the fourth best DM on the game' date=' behind Cambiasso, Pirlo and Essien. Id say Senna, Zanetti, Mascherano, De Rossi, Toulalan, Alonso, Y. Toure and Lass are better than him, [b']and then theres more...[/b]

I think hes a dead cert to drop. Hes currently the fourth best DM on the game' date=' behind Cambiasso, Pirlo and Essien. Id say Senna, Zanetti, Mascherano, De Rossi, Toulalan, Alonso, [b']Y. Toure and Lass[/b] are better than him, and then theres more...

wouldnt say those two are better - especially lass who's done nowhere near as much as diarra has in recent years