Spanish Ratings

Re: Spanish Ratings

wouldnt say those two are better - especially lass who's done nowhere near as much as diarra has in recent years

But the ratings dont take past years into account. They account for anything thats happened since the last change and for the majority of that he's been injured or out of favour.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Spanish Ratings Here are my thoughts on the Sevilla ratings. Please bear in mind that this is my first attempt at predicting rating changes, so it might not be 100% accurate. I’m mainly doing thi

Re: Spanish Ratings My Predicted Real Changes Casillas 96-96 M. Salgado 89-88 Pepe 92/93 Sergio Ramos 95-95 Fabio Cannavaro 96-96 Marcelo 89-90 (even 91 if lucky) Royston Drenthe 88-88 Heinz

Re: Spanish Ratings Yes. He has to get 90' date=' it would be a really bad mistake on SM's part if he were to stay on 89. Not too sure. He has a shot at 89, but theres more of a chance that he'll

But the ratings dont take past years into account. They account for anything thats happened since the last change and for the majority of that he's been injured or out of favour.

isnt it 2 years? anyway, injury aside i'd still prefer mamadou over lass - mamadou is only 27 and what he has done in recent years outshines lass (thats not to say lass cant be as good a player in time)

isnt it 2 years? anyway' date=' injury aside i'd still prefer mamadou over lass - mamadou is only 27 and what he has done in recent years outshines lass (thats not to say lass cant be as good a player in time)[/quote']

yes 2 years

2 years ago 2006, nesta, canna, pirlo and many another italian players got rised bcoz of that World Cup 06 and now they are all slowly droping due to no longer performing at the best

on topic... IMHO,

mamadou > lass

so this means that all the players who featured in euro 08 for spain will have their ratings increased or remain the same

a few have already risen - marcos senna' date=' torres, villa and santi are four that spring to mind and i'd expect xavi and xabi alonso and possibly capdevila and villa (again) to rise this time from that side (probably one or two other players who i'm missing out here)

some people saying that puyol is going to drop

puyol wont drop

Can u tell me who is gona rise outa the 2 please..

Dirnei RENATO

and

MARESCA' date=' Enzo

will they get 91?[/quote']

Renato is the second top goalscorer for Sevilla, scorining nine times in the league this season, they are also in third position going into the Champions League. If he continues his performances he will definately rise to 91 in the next Spanish Ratings.

Maresca has 23 league appearances for Sevilla and it looks like they are on there way into Europe, he will hit 91 in the next Spanish Ratings. He is a solid midfielder getting more games this season!

Hope I helped.

4-4-2.

Can Huntelaar reach 93, not will he, can he? I mean if he scores a goal a game average until the changes then will he get 93, his goals are never tap ins as some may suggest they are real quality goals and 6 in his last 5, pretty impressive. What about Albelda, Valencia have been pretty poor and what about a 92 going to be 93 at he changes for me to trade for.

Can Huntelaar reach 93' date=' not will he, can he? I mean if he scores a goal a game average until the changes then will he get 93, his goals are never tap ins as some may suggest they are real quality goals and 6 in his last 5, pretty impressive. What about Albelda, Valencia have been pretty poor and what about a 92 going to be 93 at he changes for me to trade for.[/quote']

Albelda Should Stay

Huntelaar If he keeps it up should rise.

And I still think the quality of the goals for a CF is insignificant. There are opportunities for tap ins every game, and if a CF is scoring a lot that means he is incredibly adept at being in the right position. Back on Topic, Huntelaar keeps this Up he will Rise.

what about Carlos MARCHENA?

for me marchena has to be 85! but he gave us the Eurocup, he don't likes me nothing, is a pig always insulting and hitting and talking hard to other players and the reffer, he has not the confidence of the manager buy due to several injuries in defence and midfield he has been playing a lot, think he will stay, but maybe decrease that valencia has been scored all the past 23 games.

and for the people who says that renan brito has to increase to 90...WTH! is the worst keeper that has pass for La liga in the last 10 years; he is injured for tle last two mounths and now the had a good, but old, keeper (Cesar, ex-real madrid and valladolid) he will never play again, and valencia has to pay Internacional 2M€ so he will probably move this summer

Valencia C.F. makes today 90 years old, happy birthday!!!

Will Ujfalusi and Heitinga keep their ratings ????

Should I keep / sell them ??

heitinga's been awful whenever i've seen him so i'd say -1 but i've seen and heard good things about ujfalusi this season so i reckon he may stay, but i'd get realx7's and insider's views on this as they are better informed than me

what do people think to santi cazorla (24 starts, 3 sub, 7 goals)?

villareal are in the CL quarter finals and consistently top 4 in la liga & he's probably their best player along with senna and rossi, does he deserve 93?

plus caps for spain recently, i'm not sure he'll rise but i'd like to see SM put him up, villareal seem underated.

what do people think to santi cazorla (24 starts' date=' 3 sub, 7 goals)?

villareal are in the CL quarter finals and consistently top 4 in la liga & he's probably their best player along with senna and rossi, does he deserve 93?

plus caps for spain recently, i'm not sure he'll rise but i'd like to see SM put him up, villareal seem underated.[/quote']

92/93 - He was a 50/50 for 92 last time, so I think he will stay this time.

Should I sell ignacio camacho?

App GS Asst in out Minutes

Champions-League 1 0 0 0 0 1 - 72

Primera División 3 0 0 0 1 1 - 159

Copa del Rey 3 0 0 0 0 2 - 220

Total: 7 0 0 0 1 4 - 451

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/spieler/58874/ignacio-camacho/default/2008/leistungsdaten.html

He is the 5th MC in my team(Northampton town), I have MARCHISIO(87), Leroy FER(85), Alfred N'DIAYE(84) and PEZZONI(84)

Should I sell ignacio camacho?

App GS Asst in out Minutes

Champions-League 1 0 0 0 0 1 - 72

Primera División 3 0 0 0 1 1 - 159

Copa del Rey 3 0 0 0 0 2 - 220

Total: 7 0 0 0 1 4 - 451

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/spieler/58874/ignacio-camacho/default/2008/leistungsdaten.html

He is the 5th MC in my team(Northampton town)' date=' I have MARCHISIO(87), Leroy FER(85), Alfred N'DIAYE(84) and PEZZONI(84)[/quote']

DON'T SELL HIM!!!

He has a huge future and i'm sure you'll regret it if you sold him. He is still 18 and he is the future CM of Spain. He will play more next season as Maniche and Assuncao gets older

Cheers