Spanish Ratings

Re: Spanish Ratings

I doubt it. Maniche has been first choice this season' date=' he's been really good for them.[/quote']

you have no seen any atletico de madrid matches becouse don't have the favour of Aguirre first and then of Abel, he end his contract this year and is too probably that he will no renue it :)

the couple in the midfield has been Raul Garcia and Maniche the first 15 games, then when Maniche decrease his fit has play Assunsao and not him; and in the derby against real madrid the manager choose first camacho than maniche, becouse of his bad trainins and his poor performances :)

regards

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Spanish Ratings Here are my thoughts on the Sevilla ratings. Please bear in mind that this is my first attempt at predicting rating changes, so it might not be 100% accurate. I’m mainly doing thi

Re: Spanish Ratings My Predicted Real Changes Casillas 96-96 M. Salgado 89-88 Pepe 92/93 Sergio Ramos 95-95 Fabio Cannavaro 96-96 Marcelo 89-90 (even 91 if lucky) Royston Drenthe 88-88 Heinz

Re: Spanish Ratings Yes. He has to get 90' date=' it would be a really bad mistake on SM's part if he were to stay on 89. Not too sure. He has a shot at 89, but theres more of a chance that he'll

you have no seen any atletico de madrid matches becouse don't have the favour of Aguirre first and then of Abel' date=' he end his contract this year and is too probably that he will no renue it :)

[/b']

the couple in the midfield has been Raul Garcia and Maniche the first 15 games, then when Maniche decrease his fit has play Assunsao and not him; and in the derby against real madrid the manager choose first camacho than maniche, becouse of his bad trainins and his poor performances :)

regards

I do watch Atletico Madrid actually. I've only not watched a couple of games this season.

I know Maniche has dropped off recently, but if you think Assuncao has played well then you're deluded. He's been average at best.

don't think Assunsao has pkayed well, in fact don't like nothing that player, there are too many better spanish player to cover that position to buy that old man, but he has free, both are not players for a "big" club that pretends to be atletico, or patetico de madrid (pathetic) the name we use in Spain for this squad, if plays raul garcia and camachito things will be better for the team in my opinion :)

don't think Assunsao has pkayed well' date=' in fact don't like nothing that player, there are too many better spanish player to cover that position to buy that old man, but he has free, both are not players for a "big" club that pretends to be atletico, or patetico de madrid (pathetic) the name we use in Spain for this squad, if plays raul garcia and camachito things will be better for the team in my opinion :)[/quote']

Yes probably. Although I think personally Maniche would be first choice for me this season, until Camacho has developed more.

What about Yaya Toure' date=' was injured at the start of the season but been pretty solid everytime I see him play. A Barcelona regular these days are seeing ratings of 94, will he get 93? Come to think about it, what about Marquez, he's not Puyol but I think he's 94 standard.[/quote']

dont think yaya will rise - i think he shares a fair amount of playing time with keita and they'll both probably stay on 92 but marquez should definitely rise IMO - back to his best form when he was a 94

What about Yaya Toure' date=' was injured at the start of the season but been pretty solid everytime I see him play. A Barcelona regular these days are seeing ratings of 94, will he get 93? Come to think about it, what about Marquez, he's not Puyol but I think he's 94 standard.[/quote']

I've been the one vying for Yaya to get 93 for ages now... He deserves it. I don't understand how Marquez could warrant 94 when he has played less minutes than Yaya in Toure, maybe just maybe if Yaya was 93... I know they are different positions but having the same minutes and being 2 ratings apart is mad, especially with the quality of Yaya.

can anyone tell me what will happen to David Silva and Barnola Ignacio Camacho's ratings

thanks

David Silva is a beautiful player to watch. I say this time he'll either keep his rating, and he's got a very small chance of a rise up to 93 but only if he plays all the games up to the ratings. He's got a few injury problems this season, so I do doubt the 93.

Ignacio Camacho hasn't played much this season although he has in the last couple of games.

He's a quality player for the future more than anything else, he won't rise now and I don't think he'll drop either.

dont think yaya will rise - i think he shares a fair amount of playing time with keita and they'll both probably stay on 92 but marquez should definitely rise IMO - back to his best form when he was a 94

Yaya shares a fair amount of playing time with Keita ?!Well let's see...

Yaya played 1596 minutes for Barca in the league

Keita played 978 minutes for Barca, so Toure for 93 and Keita sit at 92.

Yaya shares a fair amount of playing time with Keita ?!Well let's see...

Yaya played 1596 minutes for Barca in the league

Keita played 978 minutes for Barca' date=' so Toure for 93 and Keita sit at 92.[/quote']

my bad - most of the barca games i've watched it seems like one or the other is playing, so i'd go with yaya 92/93 and keita 92

Should I sign Pique? I will sell N'koulou(18/83) for 6M and buy Pique.

I think he should have a +1/+2 rise to 89/90. In my point of view it's a great buy for my Northampton town:D

Definetley do that deal mate its brilliant.

Pique has been pretty good for barca this season and is realising the potential he has always had up +2 to 90 for me and I can see him being a 92/93 in the future :)

Should I sign Pique? I will sell N'koulou(18/83) for 6M and buy Pique.

I think he should have a +1/+2 rise to 89/90. In my point of view it's a great buy for my Northampton town:D

Of course you do that deal. Last week N'Koulou cost £860K and today you can trade him for a starter for Barca plus a modest amount of cash.... Get it done !