Spanish Ratings

Re: Spanish Ratings

La Liga stats.

Rafael Van Der Vaart, 22 Apps (10 starts, 12 subs), 4 Goals, 5 Assists. Last goals: Hatrick Vs. Sporting Gijon (Real Madrid 7 - 1 Sporting Gijon) September 24th. Last Assist: Vs. Athletic Bilbao (Real Madrid 3 - 2 Athletic Bilbao) October 26th, Rating 94.

Wesley Sneijder, 18 Apps (15 starts, 3 subs), 2 goals, 2 assists. Last Goal: Vs. Recreativo Huelva (Real Madrid 1 - 0 Recreativo Huelva) November 22nd. Last Assists: Vs. Athletic Bibao (Real Madrid 5 - 2 Athletic Bilbao) March 14 2009Rating 94.

Fernando Gago, 18 Apps (18 starts, 0 subs), 1 goal, 6 Assists. Last goal: Vs. Sevilla (Real Madrid 3 - 4 Sevilla) December 7th. Last Assist: Vs. Real Betis (Real Madrid 6 - 1 Real Betis) February 21 2009. Rating 91.

What do you think? Gago to 93?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Spanish Ratings Here are my thoughts on the Sevilla ratings. Please bear in mind that this is my first attempt at predicting rating changes, so it might not be 100% accurate. I’m mainly doing thi

Re: Spanish Ratings My Predicted Real Changes Casillas 96-96 M. Salgado 89-88 Pepe 92/93 Sergio Ramos 95-95 Fabio Cannavaro 96-96 Marcelo 89-90 (even 91 if lucky) Royston Drenthe 88-88 Heinz

Re: Spanish Ratings Yes. He has to get 90' date=' it would be a really bad mistake on SM's part if he were to stay on 89. Not too sure. He has a shot at 89, but theres more of a chance that he'll

Alberto Bueno - can any Real Madrid fans or regular La Liga viewers tell me how he's been doing. I know he's made a few SUB appearances this season in the cup and league, so should I expect a small rise or is he likely to stay on 79. :rolleyes:

I think he's a HUGE talent but am worried he'll rot in the Real B team unless he moves to another club where he can showcase his talents. :o

What do other people think?? :confused:

Thanks in advance,

Herby

Alberto Bueno - can any Real Madrid fans or regular La Liga viewers tell me how he's been doing. I know he's made a few SUB appearances this season in the cup and league' date=' so should I expect a small rise or is he likely to stay on 79. :rolleyes:

I think he's a HUGE talent but am worried he'll rot in the Real B team unless he moves to another club where he can showcase his talents. :o

What do other people think?? :confused:

Thanks in advance,

Herby[/quote']

He is good, I don't think he is a huge talent, I might be wrong but I don't see him particularly outstanding in anything. I think Palanca is more promising honestly.

He is good' date=' I don't think he is a huge talent, I might be wrong but I don't see him particularly outstanding in anything. I think Palanca is more promising honestly.[/quote']

You might be right, I haven't seen him for 2+ years since the U19 euro champs in 2006, where he and spain were amazing and unstoppable.

From memory he was the tournaments top goalscorer with 5, just ahead of countryman Juan mata with 4 goals. What contrasting fortunes the 2 have had since, with Juan Mata now knocking on the door of a NT call up whilst the other is rotting at RM in the B team. :o At least Schuster called him up to the snr team from Castilla at the start of the season but since Ramos' arrival he hasn't had a look in. :(

Thanks for the feed back tho, much appreciated.

Herby

La Liga stats.

Rafael Van Der Vaart' date=' 22 Apps (10 starts, 12 subs), 4 Goals, 5 Assists. Last goals: Hatrick Vs. Sporting Gijon (Real Madrid 7 - 1 Sporting Gijon) September 24th. Last Assist: Vs. Athletic Bilbao (Real Madrid 3 - 2 Athletic Bilbao) October 26th, [b']Rating 94[/b].

Wesley Sneijder, 18 Apps (15 starts, 3 subs), 2 goals, 2 assists. Last Goal: Vs. Recreativo Huelva (Real Madrid 1 - 0 Recreativo Huelva) November 22nd. Last Assists: Vs. Athletic Bibao (Real Madrid 5 - 2 Athletic Bilbao) March 14 2009Rating 94.

Fernando Gago, 18 Apps (18 starts, 0 subs), 1 goal, 6 Assists. Last goal: Vs. Sevilla (Real Madrid 3 - 4 Sevilla) December 7th. Last Assist: Vs. Real Betis (Real Madrid 6 - 1 Real Betis) February 21 2009. Rating 91.

What do you think? Gago to 93?

Gago 92/3

VDV 93/2

Sniejder 94.

Higuain has to go to 92.

Busquets won't get an 88 I think, he's played less than first half of season. 86/7.

Gago 92/3

VDV 93/2

Sniejder 94.

Higuain has to go to 92.

Busquets won't get an 88 I think' date=' he's played less than first half of season. 86/7.[/quote']

Busquets has played more or less the same at the start of the season and also has been callen the last 2 times for the NT, first time he didn't play but now he could have his opportunity with iniesta injured and xavi damaged;

people saying that santon has to be a 90 (not you, i think an 85/6/7 for santon that's fair) and why busquets don't get an 88, he has to be at least an 88, and for me an 89 for sure, he is in the best NT (due to others players injuries but in spanish NT) so...

for the rest i agree with you

for sebastian eguren i think he has to be a 90, he is regular for villareal and doing very well, and villareal is in quarterfinals CL

regards :)

people saying that santon has to be a 90

who? i havent seen anyone say anything that crazy on here

for sebastian eguren i think he has to be a 90' date=' he is regular for villareal and doing very well, and villareal is in quarterfinals CL

[/quote']

was going to post the exact same thing

Hiya

I have a few players from spain.....mostly youngsters, can someone tell me what they may rise to, I know a few has been mentioned (ie bueno) and am a little worried about are they any good.

ADÁN, Antonio

MARIO GASPAR, Pérez

VICTOR SANCHEZ, Mata

MARIO SUAREZ, Mata

ÓSCAR SIELVA , Moreno

SERGIO CANALES, Madrazo

PEDRO, Rodríguez

KEKO, Sergio Gontan

VICTOR VASQUEZ, Solsona

ALBERTO BUENO, Calvo

PALANCA, Miguel

Also I have a chance at buying Renan (GK) I already have Kameni (ps he would be handy as well) Ustari (and him) Remy Riou, and Sergio Romero. Is it worth getting Renan as well, as ive heard hes been injured.

Any help is appreciated :)

Hiya

I have a few players from spain.....mostly youngsters' date=' can someone tell me what they may rise to, I know a few has been mentioned (ie bueno) and am a little worried about are they any good.

ADÁN, Antonio

MARIO GASPAR, Pérez

VICTOR SANCHEZ, Mata

MARIO SUAREZ, Mata

ÓSCAR SIELVA , Moreno

SERGIO CANALES, Madrazo

PEDRO, Rodríguez

KEKO, Sergio Gontan

VICTOR VASQUEZ, Solsona

ALBERTO BUENO, Calvo

PALANCA, Miguel

Also I have a chance at buying Renan (GK) I already have Kameni (ps he would be handy as well) Ustari (and him) Remy Riou, and Sergio Romero. Is it worth getting Renan as well, as ive heard hes been injured.

Any help is appreciated :)[/quote']

first of all, don't buy Renan! is one of the worst keepers i've ever seen in my life!

for the rest, any of that players are regulars for their teams, everybody are good players, with great future, but to soon to play in first dividion less mario suarez who is playing more for mallorca,

pedro rodriguez will have his opportunity next year if tenerife rises to first division on loan

adan, bueno and palanca can have his opportunities if they goes on loan becouse on real madrid won't have any oportunities to play

oscar sielva has played a few games for espanyol but is only 17, he is very good player, very thecnical

mario gaspar only played 1 game for villareal but villareal has one of the better youth teams in spain for sure, i'm sure that he is very good, but the doubble g (godin & gonzalo rodriguez) are too good, he will not have too much time to play

keko, everybody talks he is a wonderfull player, the future of atletico but i haven't see him, seems to be good player

sergio canales and victor vasques haven't see them and don't know what to tell you

all of them could have a little rise, but only a little

hope this help you

regards

who? i havent seen anyone say anything that crazy on here

well in the post of him there are some people saying that, and in the pool more than one put it; the case is: if santon gets and 87 busquets has to get a 91 becouse he was playing with the best more time of the season and more games and also in the NT as i said before, busquets has to improve a lot already, this is his second year playing as midfielder, he used to be CF till last year that guardiola sais that he could play that and he do it very very well!

well in the post of him there are some people saying that' date=' and in the pool more than one put it; the case is: if santon gets and 87 busquets has to get a 91 becouse he was playing with the best more time of the season and more games and also in the NT as i said before, busquets has to improve a lot already, this is his second year playing as midfielder, he used to be CF till last year that guardiola sais that he could play that and he do it very very well![/quote']

Santon will probably get an 85. Busquets will probably get 87.

Guest Toggs

Im undecided on whever Soccermanager will give Busquets the 88 that Forumers seem too thinm he deserves, or give him an 87 rating too see if he contiunes getting minutes with Barca.

It was the same with Cacares who got his immediate rise too 89 and since then hasn't been included in the Barca XI. just over 500 minutes all season, although he started in Barca's 6-0 demolishing of Malaga, meaning Cacares hasnt been forgotten.

I can see both Busquets & Cacares being 88's after the Spanish rating reviews.