Spanish Ratings

Re: Spanish Ratings

Thanks Ken' date=' I'll be looking to offload Konko soon then..

As he is young and fairly high rated..

Who would you recommend me swapping him for?

Btw what are the reasons for his drop?

Thanks[/quote']

Marco Motta. ;) If you need a RB and all, he is rated 86 but should rise to 88/87 and will be 90+ within a year and future NT RB for Italy.

The reasons for his drop would be that he has proved not to be a replacement for Dani Alves at Sevilla. Only 8 starts and 3 sub appearances this season. I except Sevilla to offload him in the Summer and can't see any big clubs interested in taking him on tbh.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Spanish Ratings Here are my thoughts on the Sevilla ratings. Please bear in mind that this is my first attempt at predicting rating changes, so it might not be 100% accurate. I’m mainly doing thi

Re: Spanish Ratings My Predicted Real Changes Casillas 96-96 M. Salgado 89-88 Pepe 92/93 Sergio Ramos 95-95 Fabio Cannavaro 96-96 Marcelo 89-90 (even 91 if lucky) Royston Drenthe 88-88 Heinz

Re: Spanish Ratings Yes. He has to get 90' date=' it would be a really bad mistake on SM's part if he were to stay on 89. Not too sure. He has a shot at 89, but theres more of a chance that he'll

I don't know where you got that idea from.. :o

Anyway..

What do people think will happen to these guys ratings...

Ivan Marcano (Racing)

Manuel Fernandes (Valencia)

Abdoulay Konko (Sevilla)

Andres Iniesta (Barcelona)

Yaya Toure (Barcelona)

Dirnei Renato (Sevilla)

Help with these will be appreciated and rewarded :)

Ivan Marcano I think will hit 87 from what other people have said.

Manuel Fernandes I think will keep he's 89 rating or may have a pop at the 90 rating.

Abdoulay Konko I haven't really seen him play so can't judge he's rating.

Andres Iniesta Been amazing for Barcelona this season I think will hit the 96 rating.

Yaya Toure also been good for Barcelona and will definatly keep he's 92 rating and maybe have a go at 90.

Dirnei Renato I haven't really seen him play so can't judge he's rating.

I'm not sure about Konko's and Renato's rating so you will have to see what other Forumers say.

Forgot to ask about these players:

Asenjo: Stay IMO.

Roberto Canella: 86 - 88 IMO.

:)

Both players have been unlucky with injuries.

Canella might only rise 1 because of his injuries of late. I've been impressed with him though, and think he has a lot of potential. Should reach 88 the changes after this one if he recovers well, and finds his form again.

Asenjo like you say will most likely stay, as he's been injured nearly all season. Again though, when he returns and plays regularly a rise will be on the cards.

Both players have been unlucky with injuries.

Canella might only rise 1 because of his injuries of late. I've been impressed with him though' date=' and think he has a lot of potential. Should reach 88 the changes after this one if he recovers well, and finds his form again.

Asenjo like you say will most likely stay, as he's been injured nearly all season. Again though, when he returns and plays regularly a rise will be on the cards.[/quote']

I think Canella should rise to 88 now. He is the player who has played the most at Gijon.

What do people think will happen to

Milito - barca

Messi - barca

Navas- sevilla

keita - barce

garay - santander

their ratingssss?

Milito - -1 or even -2

Messi - +1

Navas- Either stay the same or +1 (Isn't dedicated enough).

keita - Either stay the same or +1

garay - Either stay the same or -1

Nonsense' date=' Kanoute and Navas are their best players, and he deserves in my books 94+, will get it over time.[/quote']

navas has his personal issues though and isnt likely to be in the NT for a while so that looks like it will cap his rating around 93 wont it?