Spanish Ratings

Re: Spanish Ratings

Hmmm I hope Iniesta rises

and Xavi

Shame about Milito' date=' but yet again he's not all that good[/b'] :P

? :confused:

It's not thats he's not a good player that he's dropped!

He has been injured all season, so he'll drop by 1 IMO but he is Barca's 2nd best CB I think and is better than Marquez, he is a world class player (Milito)..

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Spanish Ratings Here are my thoughts on the Sevilla ratings. Please bear in mind that this is my first attempt at predicting rating changes, so it might not be 100% accurate. I’m mainly doing thi

Re: Spanish Ratings My Predicted Real Changes Casillas 96-96 M. Salgado 89-88 Pepe 92/93 Sergio Ramos 95-95 Fabio Cannavaro 96-96 Marcelo 89-90 (even 91 if lucky) Royston Drenthe 88-88 Heinz

Re: Spanish Ratings Yes. He has to get 90' date=' it would be a really bad mistake on SM's part if he were to stay on 89. Not too sure. He has a shot at 89, but theres more of a chance that he'll

navas has his personal issues though and isnt likely to be in the NT for a while so that looks like it will cap his rating around 93 wont it?

i don't know about that. raul's not in spains national team and hes still a 95 and carragher not in english national team (i know hes retired but he wouldn't of done if he was in team) and hes a 94.

i don't know about that. raul's not in spains national team and hes still a 95 and carragher not in english national team (i know hes retired but he wouldn't of done if he was in team) and hes a 94.

carragher was still playing for his country when he got a 94 and raul got a 95 for outstanding form for the back to back spanish champions and having played a lot for his country prior to 2007 so lack of NT and lack of sevilla being back to back champions in spain should cap his rating at 93

I was just wondering who would be the best option to go for in terms of rating increase out of Mata or Capel?

Mata definately mate, I think Valencia will keep him and he will be one of the players to survive the Valencia sale.. I can see Mata hitting 90..

As Gourcuff only got 90, I can see Mata getting the same.. :)

Also Capel doesn't play week in week out for Sevilla, but there is no doubt he is a very talented player!

Hope this helped.. :)

Mata definately mate' date=' I think Valencia will keep him and he will be one of the players to survive the Valencia sale.. I can see Mata hitting 90..

As Gourcuff only got 90, I can see Mata getting the same.. :)

Also Capel doesn't play week in week out for Sevilla, but there is no doubt he is a very talented player!

Hope this helped.. :)[/quote']

Cheers man

What do peple think of Garay? Drop or stay? O know people said stay/drop but if he does drop is there a chance hell rise next time because he'd be at Real?

Stay, for now

He will go up if he goes to Real because he's a good defender and will get games there... a good replacement for Cannavaro :P

What do you think of Gonzalo Rodriguez of Villereal? Will he rise? And should I sell Garay or not? Because he is pretty much my best CB shame I cant get Cheillini. And will Iraola rise or stay? I think if it wasn't for Bilbao's form' date=' he'd rise? What do you think?[/quote']

Keep Rodriguez

he should stay

and keep Garay!

What do you think of Gonzalo Rodriguez of Villereal? Will he rise? And should I sell Garay or not? Because he is pretty much my best CB shame I cant get Cheillini. And will Iraola rise or stay? I think if it wasn't for Bilbao's form' date=' he'd rise? What do you think?[/quote']

Gonzalo should rise as Villarreal are doing very well in La liga, don't sell Garay.

Will Any Of these players ratings change, i have a few predictions, but im not sure enough yet.

Cannavaro 95

Zambrotta 94

Acosta 89

J.Navas 91

Cicinho 90

Vagner Love 92

Liedson 91

Hamsik 90

F.Navarro 90

Iaquinta 91

Alex Souza 92

D.Suazo 91

Diego Capel 90

Will Be Gr8Ful for Feeback Fnx :D:D:D

Thanks for all the help guys I just need some help on Iraola I have made about 4 threads and asked about 10 times in different threads my question has never been answered. Iraola of Ath. Bilbao

he has had a good season

In la liga 26 games 5 goals

will probz stay at 90 or could go up to 91 but doubt it

I think we should make i new rule: You can only get help when you help. By that i mean' date=' when you are going to post in here, or the english ratings thread, or anywhere, and you want to ask for help for rating changes, you have to answer to another post where someone is asking for help. In that way the thread wont get messed up with 2438 questioning posts, and 37 helping posts. (random numbers)

What do you think? :)[/quote']

no. Because you ask for help when you need help. I only really watch english football. Apart from the odd game on Setanta, goals on Sky Sports news and the champians league matches.

So i coulnd't help people asking about italian players because i just woulnd't know that much infomation. Of course i could use stats, but when you get to high rated players that doesn't really mean much.

So sorry, but that would be a stupid rule. People don't ask for help because they are trying to annoy people, they just need advice.

no. Because you ask for help when you need help. I only really watch english football. Apart from the odd game on Setanta' date=' goals on Sky Sports news and the champians league matches.

So i coulnd't help people asking about italian players because i just woulnd't know that much infomation. Of course i could use stats, but when you get to high rated players that doesn't really mean much.

So sorry, but that would be a stupid rule. People don't ask for help because they are trying to annoy people, they just need advice.[/quote']

Just a thought. The moment i posted i knew something didnt make sence..

As Portugal's ratings are in the same bracket as Spain's I was just wandering what will happen to Luis Miguel Veloso's (Sporting) rating, I've heard he may go down. I don't really follow the Portuguese league so I was wandering why he may go down, thanks for you help.