Sign in to follow this  
arsenal 4life

Vidic deal

Should i swap my de rossi, carrick + 12m to get vidic. Vidic would replace de rossi at cb for me and carrick is not important to me at all.

Should I do it? i have just one the league for the second time in a row and i am looking to make it a third. last season i conceded the most goals out of the top four so i am looking to sure up back with this signing. vidic would go at the back with hummels and evra in a 3-5-2 formation...Is it worth it?

Thanks

Re: Vidic deal

change of plans guys...He wants de rossi and kroos for pique. should i do it??

My only worry is that if kroos rises to a 93 then i would feel like i would been ripped off.

Considering we have have just finished the season 2 weeks ago and i am only going to stay for one more season. should i do the deal?? or is it not worth it just to raise my defence by one rating and losing kroos who may rise to a 93 during next season??

Re: Vidic deal

You would keep de rossi and carrick for my opinion,

Because vidic can do another season at high level and when you will sell him you'll do it for les money than de rossi e carrick.

But if you want to win now, without thinking to the future, you can get vidic!