2013 Brazilian league started last night. You can read my preview here http://www.sambafoot.com/en/news/47468_brasileirao_preview_2013__p-v_.html

Young attacking midfielder Fred played a full game for Internacional as they came back from 2-2 to get a point away at Vitoria.

Messi's cousin Maxi Biancucchi scored for Vitoria, as they threw away the 2 goal lead.

http://youtu.be/vgP_HacGivE

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2013 Brazilian league started last night. You can read my preview here http://www.sambafoot.com/en/news/47468_brasileirao_preview_2013__p-v_.html Young attacking midfielder Fred played a full game fo

Re: Brazilian Football I can't remember in that particular game' date=' but he's having a decent season overall.I wrote something about Cruzeiro on Sambafoot here [url']http://www.sambafoot.com/en/ne

Re: Brazilian Football best substitution ever ?

Re: Brazilian Football

;2598864']Yotun made LB?!

shows the club favoritism amongst the media' date=' the Vasco fullback got worst player of the game on UOL Esporte!

love it! :D

would def agree with Nilton though.[/quote']Yeah, they are very subjective in the way they judge players over there.

Who Scored are covering the Brazilian Championship this season which is good.

Here's their team of the round.

RI5Mmka.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Jim and co- do you know anything on Vitinho? What could he reach on SM? Plus any other youngsters in the league you'd recommend for SM? Cheers.
He played well last night in the 3-2 win over Vasco. Seems to be getting regular games now and always looks lively. Played better than Lodeiro last night.

Not sure about the SM score. Someone more familiar with the game could answer that, but he is becoming a regular and Elias is getting a look in too.

He played well last night in the 3-2 win over Vasco. Seems to be getting regular games now and always looks lively. Played better than Lodeiro last night.

Not sure about the SM score. Someone more familiar with the game could answer that' date=' but he is becoming a regular and Elias is getting a look in too.[/quote']

Cheers Jim. I indeed watched that game last night also and Vitinho got 2 assisits and looked to have pace and trickery, with Seedorf still proving that he is class. Only downside is that he got subbed off after 70 mins. Anyhow, it looks like he is going to get played regularly this season so I've signed him up while he is 77 in the hope of a rise to 84ish.

Being realistic now, can Botafogo win the league, meaning Vitinho could rise even more?

Had botafogo down to win 4-1 last night and I would of earned a sweet £3400 :( Close game!
Yeah was a good game. Juninho's assist for Vasco's first goal is well worth finding on youtube.
Cheers Jim. I indeed watched that game last night also and Vitinho got 2 assisits and looked to have pace and trickery' date=' with Seedorf still proving that he is class. Only downside is that he got subbed off after 70 mins. Anyhow, it looks like he is going to get played regularly this season so I've signed him up while he is 77 in the hope of a rise to 84ish.

Being realistic now, can Botafogo win the league, meaning Vitinho could rise even more?[/quote']I don't like to say, but they're looking very strong early on and carrying on their form from the state championships, which many people didn't think they could do.

Suppose it might depend on whether Seedorf can keep this level of performance up throughout the tough schedule.

Juninho was struggling last night, and Alex de Souza had to miss Coritiba's game this weekend. They're not getting any younger!

• 1 month later...

Botafogo were battered 3-0 by Cruzeiro last night. Putting Cruzeiro in the driving seat for this seasons league championship. 7 Points clear.

Júlio Baptista scored two in the last 10 minutes' date=' after coming off the bench.

Seedorf missed a penalty which would have made it 1-1[/quote']

How did Lucas Silva play?

:)

• 3 weeks later...

How did Lucas Silva play?

:)

I can't remember in that particular game' date=' but he's having a decent season overall.

I wrote something about Cruzeiro on Sambafoot here [url']http://www.sambafoot.com/en/news/52690_sambafoot_sunday__cruzeiro_cruising_at_the_top_of_the_brasileirao.html[/url] and i mentioned him in that.

Goals from Botafogo 3, Náutico 1 as Botafogo finally win after 6 games without one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlaCg1o5hUM

Boschilla looks quality. Was looking forward to seeing some of this side play.

Nathan impressive too again. Ath-PR IMO likely to give the both of them (Mosquito) some 1st XI exposure before the seasons out..

Hopefully they(U17s) will step up another gear when some decent opposition is put in front of them.

;2763043']Boschilla looks quality. Was looking forward to seeing some of this side play.

Nathan impressive too again. Ath-PR IMO likely to give the both of them (Mosquito) some 1st XI exposure before the seasons out..

Hopefully they(U17s) will step up another gear when some decent opposition is put in front of them.

Yeah it'll be interesting to see what happens when they come up against good opposition, which should occur in the knock-out stages. Uruguay and Nigeria have looked decent from what I've seen of the other teams.

I reckon a few of these players will return to their clubs and get some more first team experience, even if it's just sat on the bench like some of them do already.