Sign in to follow this  
Like_A_Boas

Reality Check 2

Re: Reality Check 2

Of course we have Leverkusen' date='Milan and Galatasary.

Leverkusen are in the best shape I'd say with new rules out today.

If you apply for them I'll get Alex to accept.[/quote']

Thanks man - can I wait and check out the new rules before deciding on a team?

DIVISION 1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmS3-fvFqp9-pBLn0djroPS1eguz3hHNU_8dh7YTbm3zm0rMt3

• Must sign 1 german each season

Ribery is staying to the delight of the Bayern fans and this season they want a trophy.

No trophies makes Cristiano stroppy, change that.

You have an incredible defensive unit, but this seasons league position isn’t pleasing, Garay wants to leave, Italian Club only, RC - £16m.

Budget: 40m + Sales

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmgqk5zVB5n3z8Fxz5Gox7XPt8tywcdAqZADSrD-zLg-TMRZSo

• Must start at least 5 players who have come through the Barcelona academy

Very well done on your double winning season, you have finally proven yourself to be the talented manager the board hired. They have decided to reinvest in the future, first up is a long term replacement for Reina, they want Ter Stegen, he is yours for £25m, only £10m will come out of your budget.

You are very efficient with squad rotation, but this comes at a price, Pique is demanding to play 90% of your league games next season

No red rule Mr Double Champion.

tottenham-hotspur-badge-272x300.jpg

• Must sign 1 player from a Premiership club in either real life or RC a season

Normally the club wouldn’t be happy with where you finished, but looking at the calibre of club that got relegated they are quite relieved, Chiriches is yours for 10m.

Torres wants to play in 50% of all games, if he doesn’t he will leave.

Moreno feels he is better than 2 games a season, release clause - £15m.

Budget: 30m + Sales

arsenal-badge.jpg

• Wilshere must not be sold

You didn’t have a top scorer in the top 8, time to change that, re-sign Walcott for £30m and only half will come out of your budget.

Aaron Ramsey is not a bench player anymore, 75% of league games is the requirement.

1 cup appearance and 1 league sub appearance for Pastore, he is unhappy in London and has requested he leave with immediate effect pre agreeing a move to Zenit for 20m.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-wEj6nHXDv-tsF8T4MKh56fcBrDnkEcph8xJLFpmiOmziSnrU

• Must start at least 3 Germans each game

Despite losing out on the title on the last day the board are pleased with your work – they are enjoying the Spanish contingent you have introduced to Dortmund, so much so they will let you swap Weidenfeller & cash for De Gea of Porto, its up to you to negotiate how much cash though.

No orange rule due to the surprise departure of Ter Stegen..

Despite your good league finishing position, Ter Stegen wants to leave, and Barcelona is his destination.

Budget: 35m + Sales

crest1.jpg

• Must have 3 Brazilian players in each team

well done on your third place finish sir! Your defence is ageing, Phil Jones is yours for 17.5m and only £7m will come out of your budget.

Taison must play all cup games and 4 league games.

The Orange rule for Douglas Costa was not met, he leave for 10m.

Man-City-Badge.png

• Must have 2 Argentinian's in each starting line up

Congratulations on winning the League. We have secured the signing of Kevin De Bruyne from Chelsea without coming out of budget.

No Orange Rule due to Champions

Chiriches would like a move to Tottenham for 10m.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaeHvBGTCmWvaMU4amPLegBhDabut7KxEcUh121-DnSsXFq2nX

• You must play Cabaye each league game he has 90+% fitness

Well done on promotion to Division 1 the board wanted another striker and have agreed a 17.5m deal for Welbeck from PSG With the money not coming out of budget.

Oxlade Chamberlain is being noticed more now he would like 7 starts this season.

Dawson isnt happy in holland and isnt a regular - RC 10m.

Division 2

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTx0SRMt87AmRXNYO3g9ygQXskQmapbeoMQ6S6flUrg6J9JfcQsOQ

• Must sign 1 galactico a season

The board are unhappy with the current situation, but aren’t willing to cut you off completely just yet, they were considering freezing all funds from sales, but have decided to let you have all £40m to use, spend it wisely.

With the club now relegated, Antoine Griezmann feels he should play more games, he demands to play 50% of league games or he is out of here.

Sergio Ramos wanted a trophy, not only did you not deliver one, you got Real relegated, he is demanded he leave immediately – RC - £40m.

Jose Callejon has only played two games league games since signing for Real in December, he has handed in a transfer request – RC - £15m.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOIt2uXoUpeECmNtUjq0EhN92QzLuJIKyfhl7a-DCj-uVjO1S1Eg

• You must have a 94+ striker

Champs to Chumps in a season and for this there is no green rule this season.

Rooney is giving you one more season, promotion or a cup win will persuade him to sign a long term contract.

Phil Jones has agreed a 17.5m move to Shakthar.

Didier Drogba wants to finish his career elsewhere - RC 15m

Psg_badge.png

• Must have 1 French player in each team

You steadied the ship last season, its time to re-invest and a big name striker is what the board want - You can the money from your red rule plus 20m that wont come from you budget, dont let us down..

Digne feels he is ready to take over from Cole as the clubs LB, but understands progression takes time - he must play in 50% of matches.

Danny Welbeck did not play 70% of games last season so he is sold to Ajax for 17.5m.

bayer_leverkusen_logo_3371.gif

• Must start at least 5 Germans each game

Board were content with the League finish and want you to push further this season they will let you sign another german up to 90 rated without this coming out your budget.

Ginter wants some more gametime he must feature in 50% of matches.

Lars Bender wanted promotion and it didn't arrive RC - 25m

Budget: 25m + Sales

1369315964-as_Monaco_badge.jpg

• Must have at least 6 european's in the team

Average season but we must improve this season and we feel another defender 90+ is needed we are willing to cover 50% of the fee.

Samir Nasri wants to be star man so if he doesn't play 90% of games he will demand to leave.

Gonalons has decided to join promoted Marseille for a fee of 16m.

Budget: 25m + sales

4536560683_pre.jpg

• Must start at least 5 South American's each game

Almost back to back promotions HOWEVER you broke the Squad cap and for this it will result in no green rule and a 5m penalty.

Vela is your main man he wants to start 90% of matches.

Bernard sticks to his dreams and has to be sold - RC 20m.

Budget: 15m + Sales

Olympique_Marseille_logo.png

• Must start at least 3 French players each game

Champions what a fantastic achievement for the French club. We are rewarding you with Gonalons from Monaco who wont come out your budget.

Strootman wants to play 90% of games this season.

NO RED RULE

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuUMa6GcLVJ8z8JNMAVJZCsPPcwD76WnJ0IWfAJl61nVPEICSf2g

• Must sign 1 90+ a season

Promotion is a fantastic achievement and with this they have bought you Pastore from Arsenal. (nothing out of budget)

Ricardo Rodriguez has excelled to a level where he must be a regular, he wants 7 starts.

Mirallas only featured in one game - RC 10m .

Division 3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmd-10cUT9NOvWHDOl811dSeaom5ypbueI4nurSkWS2DJFLIzmYQ

• Must start at least 2 English players each game

The Board are dissapointed with this season for sure, They expected much more then a Mid-table finish. No green rule.

Cavani Isn't a Division 3 player, He will ask to leave if promotion isn't achieved.

Walcott is heading back to Arsenal for 30m

De Bruyne is off to Manchester City for 14m.

Budget: 20m + Sales

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYUk21sQTcZNcVJpW2G35kSpvwa6RT8ClA4NEwtRn0XOIGhXCq

• Must have 4 players from the British isles in the line up

Mid table is the bear minimum we will accept, Time to kick on this season. We have added a few extra funds to the budget to achieve this.

Gibbs wants to player higher standard of football and will ask for a transfer if you cant achieve this.

Matia Perin isn't a 3rd choice GK - RC 10m

Budget: 20m + sales

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDhuv619CFUmkgLhMI2BFQiclN6HaY_V2MacoM3HB3E4uwc3_Kiw

• Must start at least 3 italians each game

So close to promotion last season and the board adknowledges they have the right man in charge, They want Garay and will pay 50% (Not out of your budget) for you to secure him

Ross Barkley is a massive talent but he needs gametime now and wants to feature in 60% of matches.

Skrtel is unhappy with life in Italy and wants to move. - RC 12m.

acmilan-logo1.jpg

• Must start at least 3 Italians each game

Poor season and manager sacked. No green rule this season.

Boateng wants a move away unless you get back to Division 2.

Verratti is unhappy he didn't get the gametime he wanted - RC 25m.

fc-porto-logo.jpg

• Must own a 91+ South American at all times

So you improved on last seasons position and the board realise its going to take time to get back to Division 2. Weidenfeller is arriving in a deal plus cash for De Gea as the club need money.

Demba Ba wants 7 starts or he will leave.

De Gea going to Dortmund in a deal.

[/

4f0d77e75f7e7.jpg

• Must not sell Nuri Sahin

The board believe the squad is capable of challenging this season and are happy Nuri Sahin returned home. Now its time to back the new boss with a healthy budget.

Luiz Gustavo wants to be playing a better standard of football help him achieve his goals or he will leave.

Alex Song warned you he was tired in Turkey now he has acted. - Release Clause 18 million

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgTkgwT1WFGWfParUUCV3oAmmH8crTrc_6K2tJMnVRzaZHnLhc0w

• Must start at least 3 South American's each game

Last season was shocking we did not expect relegation after you bringing in Suarez. There is no green rule this season.

Luis Suarez does not belong in the bottom division try to rectify this immediately.

Kagawa's Japanese flair doesn't belong in Division 3 he wants a move away from the club. RC - 25m.

s_s_napoli.png

• You must sign one South American a season

Poor season indeed which ended in relegation we want you to bounce back from Division 3 as quick as possible and are giving you an extra 5m to the budget.

Dzeko wants promotion this season.

Hernanes wanted to stay but as he refuses to go back to Division 3 he must be sold. RC - 25m.

Those rules look awesome! I'm tempted to take either LEVERKUSEN or GALATASARAY... Just a quick question re budget - all of the available teams have budgets of around 4/5mil... but in the rules they are allowed bigger budgets.... ?

EIDT - Someones applied for/taken LEVERKUSEN... So I've applied for GALA

Those rules look awesome! I'm tempted to take either LEVERKUSEN or GALATASARAY... Just a quick question re budget - all of the available teams have budgets of around 4/5mil... but in the rules they are allowed bigger budgets.... ?

EIDT - Someones applied for/taken LEVERKUSEN... So I've applied for GALA

This will be down to the clubs when unmanaged buying back there own players.

Aslong as you stay within budget and squad cap you will be fine.

Ok so Juventus are taking offers on Skrtel so message me in game or make the cash bid if that's your preferred way. Have made a cash bid for Garay which seems like unless someone takes over AC Milan he will be mine for the £16m value (£8m from my budget).

Going to be hard to play Barkley in that many games, when you say feature can he come on for the last 30 minutes of games? Would that count as enough of a feature?

Juventus are also interested in Bender, Verratti & Bernard but will have to see if we make our move at this stage.

Ok so Juventus are taking offers on Skrtel so message me in game or make the cash bid if that's your preferred way. Have made a cash bid for Garay which seems like unless someone takes over AC Milan he will be mine for the £16m value (£8m from my budget).

Going to be hard to play Barkley in that many games' date=' when you say feature can he come on for the last 30 minutes of games? Would that count as enough of a feature?[/b']

Juventus are also interested in Bender, Verratti & Bernard but will have to see if we make our move at this stage.

As long as he participates at least 30 mins of matches that would be acceptable.

This will be down to the clubs when unmanaged buying back there own players.

Aslong as you stay within budget and squad cap you will be fine.

Ok - but as I was meant to start with 20mil budget (assuming I'm accepeted of course :o) I'm gonna be at a bit of a disadvantage as my opening balance will be about 4million quid! Still not moaning before I've even joined, just wondered if there is anyway to remedy this? Obviously I can sell players, but it's meant to be 20mil plus players sales....

By the way - what's my squad cap? Didn't see it mentioned?

Thanks mate

Ok - but as I was meant to start with 20mil budget (assuming I'm accepeted of course :o) I'm gonna be at a bit of a disadvantage as my opening balance will be about 4million quid! Still not moaning before I've even joined' date=' just wondered if there is anyway to remedy this? Obviously I can sell players, but it's meant to be 20mil plus players sales....

By the way - what's my squad cap? Didn't see it mentioned?

Thanks mate[/quote']

You get £18m+ for Alex Song so that's where the difference comes into play, the earlier you sell him the earlier you get your cash to spend.

Squad wise we all have the same, it's maximum 40 players with at least 15 of those counting as youth players, so basically maximum of 25 players who are 22 years or above.

You have a massive squad due to the game buying back players so selling those to external will raise quite a big chunk of cash on top of the money from Alex Song (was a red rule last year but nobody managed so it never got acted upon).

You get £18m+ for Alex Song so that's where the difference comes into play' date=' the earlier you sell him the earlier you get your cash to spend.[/quote']

Sure - but should I get 20mil start plus the 18 from SONG?

And could you tell me what what my squad cap is?

BTW massively excited about getting into this set up :D

Sure - but should I get 20mil start plus the 18 from SONG?

And could you tell me what what my squad cap is?

BTW massively excited about getting into this set up :D

Squad cap is 40.

I think the problem lies with Gala signing there own players back but if you sell these on then you will recoup the money that has been lost as technically they shouldnt be there.

Squad cap is 40.

I think the problem lies with Gala signing there own players back but if you sell these on then you will recoup the money that has been lost as technically they shouldnt be there.

Cool - I'll do that.

Just to clear it up - my opening budget should be 20mil, but it's actually 4.2.

So, I will sell a few players (such as ELMANDER) till my budget is back up to 20 mil. these player sales will not be added on top of my budget, but will be the original 20mil I should have had in the rules.

And of course SONG can go for 18mil!

By the way, my squad is currently at 42! I'll remedy as soon as external bids come in!