Sign in to follow this  
Like_A_Boas

Reality Check 2

Re: Reality Check 2

There is currently an issue with Kevin De Bruyne of Chelsea so the rule is frozen on him atm between Chelsea and City until I can rectify the problem.

De Bruyne is part of a pre-arranged deal from Season 4 which I wasn't aware of.

EDIT: Mario Gomez will replace De Bruyne in the ruling.

At present all Man U players available for sensible deals.

Obviously Phil Jones for 17.5mil cash and Drogba for 15mil can go asap.

What's the rules now on straight cash btw? Can I accept first offer is there some sort of time based bidding system.

Am I the only one who feels somewhat aggrieved at these new rules? Feel like I have been treat harshly despite being the 2nd best league side in the set up. Forced to sell Ter Stegen plus no doubt will have to over pay to get De Gea.

Teams doing significantly worse than myself have got off lightly in comparison. Add to that certain clubs have rules stating they are able to buy players uncontested despite there lack lustre seasons, yet I am forced to sell and have no rule benefitting my relative success.

People wonder why I won't do business well this is why. Nobody is for sale at Dortmund at any price.

At present all Man U players available for sensible deals.

Obviously Phil Jones for 17.5mil cash and Drogba for 15mil can go asap.

What's the rules now on straight cash btw? Can I accept first offer is there some sort of time based bidding system.

Phil Jones is Shakthar bound remember...

But yeah if you get a deal you like take it.

Am I the only one who feels somewhat aggrieved at these new rules? Feel like I have been treat harshly despite being the 2nd best league side in the set up. Forced to sell Ter Stegen plus no doubt will have to over pay to get De Gea.

Teams doing significantly worse than myself have got off lightly in comparison. Add to that certain clubs have rules stating they are able to buy players uncontested despite there lack lustre seasons' date=' yet I am forced to sell and have no rule benefitting my relative success.

People wonder why I won't do business well this is why. Nobody is for sale at Dortmund at any price.[/font']

There's always one :rolleyes:

Can't really moan Ter Stegen never played for you anyway.

Can I reiterate that RVP is available for another top striker. Ibra' date=' Lewa and Aguero all interest me.[/quote']

Lewa will be staying at Dortmund, however he will more than likely be a Bayern player next season regardless of how well I do! :rolleyes:

Wondering (curious) why, we got a red rule

If I hadn't of sold my orange ruled player last season, that player wouldve been my red rule player (right?) this season

feels like, I got slide-blinded, with a double whammy with a red rule this season :o

leads me onto (just curious)

If I do the same this season (Sell red/orange ruled players) I'm guessing,I'll get a red rule if we dont manage above mid table :confused: right :confused: next season

No slide-blinded us, with a double whammy, this season you experienced mangers :P:p

anyways, what does >> RC mean:confused:

Matia Perin isn't a 3rd choice GK - RC10m

btw is it a clean slate in regards to funds an transfer money made :confused: from last season :confused:

P.S I'll be only doing my red rule deal :P

possible ;)

Wondering (curious) why' date=' we got a red rule

If I hadn't of sold my orange ruled player last season, that player wouldve been my red rule player (right?) this season

feels like, I got slide-blinded, with a double whammy with a red rule this season :o

leads me onto (just curious)

If I do the same this season (Sell red/orange ruled players) I'm guessing,I'll get a red rule if we dont manage above mid table :confused: right :confused: next season

No slide-blinded us, with a double whammy, this season you experienced mangers :P:p

anyways, what does >> RC mean:confused:

Matia Perin isn't a 3rd choice GK - RC10m

btw is it a clean slate in regards to funds an transfer money made :confused: from last season :confused:

P.S I'll be only doing my red rule deal :P

possible ;)

Depends, could also have been a double red rule. And if you can find a good deal for your orange rule player it could make sense to sell. But its all decisions you have to think about, that's true.

Anyways, Arsenal are looking to sell/trade Di Natale, Aquilani, Giggs, Lampard, Gerrard, Arteta and Sagna. All of these are available (not sure if I'll sell all of them this season, depends if I can get players in return).

The board are unhappy with the current situation, but aren’t willing to cut you off completely just yet, they were considering freezing all funds from sales, but have decided to let you have all £40m to use, spend it wisely.

So does this mean my sales still go towards my budget?

Also guys, I need my galactico! (93+).

Would love a center back but will take any position really. Can offer the likes of Nani, Greizmann, Soldado, Higuain and Kovacic amongst others.

Have a 50M bid in on Ramos so that'll be getting accepted unless its beaten soon!

No bids on other red ruler Callejon yet.

I need deals!!!

Also guys' date=' I need my galactico! (93+).

Would love a center back but will take any position really. Can offer the likes of Nani, Greizmann, Soldado, Higuain and Kovacic amongst others.

[b']Have a 50M bid in on Ramos so that'll be getting accepted unless its beaten soon![/b]

No bids on other red ruler Callejon yet.

I need deals!!!

Not sure what we did last season, but aren't bids on red players supposed to be all equal? Giving the manager the opportunity to choose which bid if there's multiple bids?

Not sure what we did last season' date=' but aren't bids on red players supposed to be all equal? Giving the manager the opportunity to choose which bid if there's multiple bids?[/quote']

No last season we set it as a barrier so the Club could accept the best possible offer on the table to him.

No last season we set it as a barrier so the Club could accept the best possible offer on the table to him.

Okay thanks! :)

Good start of the new transfer season for Arsenal as we've agreed to trade Ozil for Muller and have sold Arteta to Atletico for 10M. Last but not least, Jordan Veretout returns to Nantse for 6M after failing to make an impact in London.

Ramos is gone! I'll be listening to no more offers on him.

Will reveal more when the paperworks done and the medicals passed.

Glad to get Ozil in, our new (old) Galactico!! Shame to lose Muller mind but it was necessary.

Will be in the market over the next couple days searching mainly for a 90+ rated CB so if anyone has one who they're willing to sell me in 2/3 days time then come at me and take my cash!