Sign in to follow this  
Like_A_Boas

Reality Check 2

Re: Reality Check 2

Will be in the market over the next couple days searching mainly for a 90+ rated CB so if anyone has one who they're willing to sell me in 2/3 days time then come at me and take my cash!

Skrtel DC 90 is a red rule for £12m, decent enough for a couple of seasons with Liverpools form this season

Skrtel DC 90 is a red rule for £12m' date=' decent enough for a couple of seasons with Liverpools form this season[/quote']

lets float this carrot ....

[move] N'KOULOU, Nicolas ... 14 [/move]

for a wee while

other news @ all

possible sells carrots or cookies

PERÌN, Mattia >> red rule

WARD-PROWSE, James

SEFEROVIC, Haris

STERLING, Raheem

WATT, Tony

GIBBS, Kieran orange rule

[move]possible cookie or carrot >> SHAW, Luke[/move]

btw,

Celtic are looking for wing attack (players x2)

an at least an as well as x2 Forwards

Juventus are open to offers on quite a few players this season so I will list them to make it a little bit easier.

Definite sale

Skrtel £12m red rule

Dembele (Transfer ban ends 18th Feb)

Possible Sale

Buffon (Replacement GK must be part of the deal)

Llorente (Replacement FC must be part of the deal)

Isla (Replacement DR must be part of the deal)

Valero (Replacement CM must be part of the deal)

Lucas (Transfer ban ends 9th March)

De Jong (Transfer ban ends 18th Feb) (Replacement DM must be part of the deal)

Guarin (Transfer ban ends 20th Feb)

Mertens

Redmond

Ince

Osvaldo

Vrsaljko

Ezekiel

Open to offers on the ones not seeking replacements, either cash or part exchanges that may interest me

Ramos is gone! I'll be listening to no more offers on him.

Will reveal more when the paperworks done and the medicals passed.

Glad to get Ozil in' date=' our new (old) Galactico!! Shame to lose Muller mind but it was necessary.

Will be in the market over the next couple days searching mainly for a 90+ rated CB so if anyone has one who they're willing to sell me in 2/3 days time then come at me and take my cash! [/font']

Was going to give u a good offer for him :D but maybe now its too late ?!!

Gerrard or Lamps available if you're interested.

Pastore leaving the club is obviously fair and calculated' date=' hope he'll do well at Zenit.[/quote']

I'm interesting in Steven mate, how much u want for him ?

Free Shinji

Rumours of unrest at Atletico Madrid appear to have substance as the transfer window officially opened today.

With a troublesome season behind them Atletico Madrid were hoping that they could convince their key players of the clubs long term vision. Unfortunately it seems the club should have gone to spec-savers as Shinji Kagawa and the manager don't see eye to eye.

Kagawa who transferred to Madrid from Manchester United in Season 2 for £16.5m has been one of the few stand out performers at the club and a fans favourite for his incisive passing, finishing and dribbling ability from midfield. Unfortunately rumours surfaced near the end of last season that Kagawa was eyeing a move across to local giants Real Madrid.

In a press conference this evening the club officially announced that a deal had been agreed for Kagawa's signature and that Real Madrid would prepare a £25m bid to activate Kagawa's release clause.

We knew Shinji was likely to be the one to ask to leave. He's been terrific for us and the fans love him but when a club like Madrid come knocking it's hard for anyone to say no. It's great for him because he has settled in Madrid and he likes the Spanish culture so he won't have to move or adapt again and we are happy that his release fee will be met. We wish him all the best for the future.

freeshinji-11223344.jpg

Ahhhhr-teta That's Better

With Kagawa leaving Atletico Madrid were in need of a new heart to control the flow of football at Madrid. Fortunately a donor was found as Arsenal agreed to sell Mikel Arteta for £10m. The Spanish playmaker has been a key player for Arsenal from Season 1 - 3 but last season saw himself fall out of favour gaining just 1 start all season.

The Atletico boss was not put off by this though and leapt at the chance to sign the player for such a modest fee.

Arsenal made us aware of Arteta's availability and to be honest we thought we'd be laughed at when we suggested a £9m fee for his services. When we were countered £10m we couldn't believe our luck and just had to snap him up.We actually approached Arsenal about him last season but were rebuffed as they weren't interested in a cash deal which was understandable as he's such a terrific passer of the ball!

His vision and awareness allow him to dictate the tempo and he'll offer us something that our side has been lacking for a while. A true deep lying playmaker or 'pivot'. We feel that despite Shinji leaving us we have enough attacking midfielders who are confident on the ball like Diego, Coutinho and of course Lucas to cover that but we've been searching for a player like Arteta for some time now.

I managed to speak with him on the phone and he's totally behind the project we have here. We both share the shame sort of philosophy of how we feel football should be played and he understands the role he'll have here. It's win win really we're getting an experienced quality player in the position we need and he'll get the game time, admiration and role he wants too so both parties are very excited!

1012007-16384207-640-360.jpg

Argh. Another season of virtually no incoming players.:rolleyes:

Ironically you're not doing much Bizness ;)

Which team are you? I'm open to deals :)

Haha things change' date=' last season I didn't expect him to play barely anything so that's why I didn't want to sell Arteta. But as I didn't see any future for him, this bid was good enough for me :)

Hope he does well for you mate![/quote']

Cheers! (I hope I haven't offended you in the article).

Really chuffed to get him to be honest as he's the exact player I need. A higher rated DM/CM.

Ironically you're not doing much Bizness ;)

Which team are you? I'm open to deals :)

Cheers! (I hope I haven't offended you in the article).

Really chuffed to get him to be honest as he's the exact player I need. A higher rated DM/CM.

Man U.

Every player is available for a decent offer. Which doesn't necessarily mean cash.

Will take stupid cash bids on Moutinho though in the spirit of trying to get things going.

I'd consider offers on anyone at Ajax. I don't need to sell the likes of Balotelli and Navas, but if you're interested then don't hesitate to message me.

Dawson has to leave for £10M, so if anyone is interested in him then you know where he is :)

Edit: preferably message me on the forum if interested please.

Edit 2: not posted anything else since the rules came out, so I'll say well done done to Noisy and Ash now. Good job guys!

Same old no decent players available. And ironically the only forced sale of a decent player is going to the bottom division. Words fail me.

Suarez is potentially available for a very good offer of course!

I have found that it's not a case of no good players being on offer it's a lot to do with luck/ getting in early/ making a fair bid and not being stingy

So with Suarez potentially available you have the chance now to do both ;)

Galatasaray_Sports_Club_Logo.png

GALATASARAY

GONE FOR A SONG...

Having reportedly activated his £18million release clause, Ajax today announced the capture of Cameroon international, ALEX SONG

The former Arsenal & Barcelona player handed in a transfer request following reported difficulties settling into life in Turkey

Gala are now said to be on the look out for a CB and are prepared to let Englishman Glen Johnson go as part of any deal

Mesut-Ozil_500.jpg

Thomas Muller arrived at the Emirates this morning as the second part of the blockbuster deal between Arsenal and Real Madrid has been completed. Rumor has it 24 year old Muller could never really settle down in Spain where he arrived from Bayern Munchen 1,5 seasons ago. When the Arsenal management heard about this they immediately contacted the Spanish club as its not every day you get the chance to sign a player like Muller. With reason, Madrid did not want to let go of their striker for a small fee and after some negotiations it was agreed that the English club would let Mesut Ozil return to his former club. In his two seasons at the Emirates Mesut has been fairly succesfull, helping Arsenal establish their place among the best teams in the world. The club and fans would like to thank Mesut for his years at the club and wish him good luck for his second run as a Galactico.

Meanwhile masses of fans showed up at the arrival and presentation of Muller, who's expected to make an immediate impact at the club. Much speculation has been ongoing about whether he'll act as a striker or a midfield player but no matter his position he could be very important in Arsenal's future.