Reality Check 2

Like_A_Boas

Re: Reality Check 2

Good stuff I think we have got some good new additions for V.3 delighted to have your knowledge on board with it...

Will list a thread tomorrow and see what happens.

In case it wasn't clear I'm on board too :P

There's definitely a market for another Reality Check and I've got some ideas for the reboot too :P

*But it still won't be as good as FFP*

Rumor has it legendary manager Mikki Sistermans is coming back after retiring a year ago. He was quoted saying "These previous [Reality Check] leagues have been amazing' date=' I just don't want to miss out because I know I'll regret it."[/quote']

Blimey, I have been trying to get you in my setups since RC.v2 and finally you are back!!! Amaziing :D.

Hope its third time lucky.

Wont be putting my name in though after the last two died' date=' but hope it can work. Need someone very dedicated to run in consistantly if you want it to work imo, gl :)[/quote']

See now you have to join this one too ;).

Rumor has it legendary manager Mikki Sistermans is coming back after retiring a year ago. He was quoted saying "These previous [Reality Check] leagues have been amazing' date=' I just don't want to miss out because I know I'll regret it."[/quote']

Will be nice to compete again, Mikki.

Blimey' date=' I have been trying to get you in my setups since RC.v2 and finally you are back!!! Amaziing :D.[/quote']
Will be nice to compete again' date=' Mikki.[/quote']

RC1 and 2 have been among the best GW's I've played in so it's a no brainer. But don't invite me for another 100 setups right away please, I'm writing my thesis this and next month so 1 active setup will be enough :o:P

Will get a thread up tonight but already the amount of interest is huge, me and Ash spoke of making it two leagues of 8 but we may need to consider two leagues of ten if the interest keeps coming.

We have some new little additions that we hope we be a platform to build upon.

Will get a thread up tonight but already the amount of interest is huge' date=' me and Ash spoke of making it two leagues of 8 but we may need to consider two leagues of ten if the interest keeps coming.

We have some new little additions that we hope we be a platform to build upon.[/quote']

I agree, the interest is great, hoping MaoaM changes his mind though :D.

Going to casually drop on by right now.

Will be glad to have you in.

Will get a thread up tonight but already the amount of interest is huge' date=' me and Ash spoke of making it two leagues of 8 but we may need to consider two leagues of ten if the interest keeps coming.

We have some new little additions that we hope we be a platform to build upon.[/quote']

Genuinely so excited for this and MIKKI's BACK :D