Sign in to follow this  
Hancock

WC34149 - Just Opened, JOIN NOW!

I just joined WC34149, the latest WC to open. Luckily I saw it when only Real and Barca were taken and immediately took over Bayern. First thing I did was offer out some clubs to some top forumers, I tried to offer their favourite clubs in the hope that they'd accept the job offer. Plenty of clubs including BIG clubs are still available, hopefully we can get in a couple of good forumers to make it competitive, join NOW!

Forumers

Hancock - Bayern Munich

iAwesome - Arsenal

Uëë Tobias - AC Milan

RPR - Everton

NapoliFan101 - Napoli

Lebanon - Leverkusen

LegendaryLemon - Liverpool

steauaseka - Schalke

Patrick.FCB - Sevilla

Machines - CSKA Moskva

Raz. - Borussia Dortmund

Geoffrey - Internazionale

PinkMan - Boca Juniors

CiaranMc - Paris Saint-Germain

.El Nino - Atletico Madrid

Noisy - Tottenham

Danny Van Hecke - Lille OSC

kEISIN~! - Shakhtar

Bizness - Ajax

Re: WC34149 - Just Opened, JOIN NOW!

NapoliFan101 has just taken over Napoli, YES! Lebanon has just taken over Leverkusen. Hopefully get some more forumers in, Raz should join as I offered him Dortmund.

If anyone is interested in Badstuber, Gomez, Boateng, Gustavo, Robben and maybe even Ribery, get in touch or make a bid!

FC Schalke 04 have appointed secasiu calin-mihai as the clubs new manager.

steauaseka is now the manager of Schalke :)

The Sevilla chairman has appointed Patrick FCB as the clubs new manager.

Patrick.FCB has joined as well, with these two that means we have 9 forumers in total. Decent!

Not really looking to change around much with Bayern as they've got a top squad, we are however confirmed to have agreed a fee for a player who will remain unnamed now.

More to come...

EDIT: BTW if I'm bidding for a player rated below 90 from external (bidding for a few very talented players) and a smaller team who he would actually start for is interested in him, then get in touch with me and I'll see if I can leave him for you (can't guarantee anything though). I will however definitely be loaning out some players, will be specific after I see who I'm getting from external.

First Signing in New Era! Neymar Signs for Bayern!

Neymar+-+Brazil.jpg

In a press conference earlier this morning, the new Bayern boss Jay Gonzanez revealed his first signing with the German Giants.

"I am delighted to announce that we have agreed a deal with Santos to bring in Neymar. The price isn't cheap as "Super Mario" - Mario Gomez leaves to Brazil along with an additional 5M. I'm sad to see Gomez leave but delighted to bring in Neymar, one of the brightest young players in football today. Neymar will not only play an important role for the club this season but is an investment for the future of the club as well. I wish Gomez the best of luck at his new club".

Atletico Madrid are now available. Good squad. Waiting on external bids to get accepted, hope no one makes a late bit for a couple of my targets! :o We not have 14 forumers in, it's progressing well!

ATTENTION! Do NOT deal with Tottenham or Ajax, they are managed by the same person! He's a cheat and that Eriksen for Adebayor deal has already been reported which is good. I went to report multiple accounts but it said 'these accounts are already being investigated'. So don't deal with those two, they're the same person!

Game world is now full! Though it won't be for much longer as I expect a lot of the non-forumers to leave :o. Now onto transfer news, some of our bids are accepted! I had to withdraw out of 3 or 4 of my targets who were rated around the 85 mark, talented players but smaller clubs came in from them and I don't need them nearly as much as the smaller clubs do. I do have some accepted bids though.

The offer for Matthias GINTER of SC Freiburg from Bayern München has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Huge talent, closely linked to Borussia Dortmund as well, delighted to get him uncontested. He goes straight onto the loan list (that is if my chairman allows him to go out on loan, I hope he does)

The offer for Stevan JOVETIĆ of ACF Fiorentina from Bayern München has been accepted along with other club offers. ACF Fiorentina will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

My offer came upto around 27.5-28M can't remember exactly but I'm certain that I'm not getting him. The other offers are better than mine, my bet is CSKA.

The offer for Timo HORN of 1. FC Koln from Bayern München has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Very, very talented young player, definitely got a bright future ahead of him. Buying him for straight cash (4M), worth every penny. Won't ever be of use to me really but he will be good leverage in a deal.

The offer for Maximilian ARNOLD of VfL Wolfsburg from Bayern München has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Again another very very talented player, in for a rise too.

The offer for Luke SHAW of Southampton from Bayern München has been accepted along with other club offers. Southampton will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Surprised to see only two bids for him! United had made a disclosed bid though and I'm confident of getting him. My bid came upto about 7M and I'm almost certain I'll get him though there is a little bit of doubt :o.

Have a couple more bids which are yet to be accepted. Shaw (if I get him) and Ginter will be available for loan (hope my chairman allows me to loan them out).

My offer came upto around 27.5-28M can't remember exactly but I'm certain that I'm not getting him. The other offers are better than mine' date=' my bet is CSKA.[/quote']

I hope your bet is right mate! :D Jovetic is the best external player imo, so it would be amazing if he joins CSKA. I think i have great chances yes, but let's see. You got some good talents, and i enjoyed your report on Neymar's transfer (nice one btw!), i hope you can do more!

Just found this thread! Lots of early transfer news. The biggest being......

Boca Bag Benteke!! :D

Really surprised to get him as my bid wasn't quite maxed out but very happy!

Other bids accepted are as follows

Miroslav Klose- Shocked to get him uncontested, yes he's 34 but still a machine :P and a 91 rated external player in a WC is rare.

Will Hughes- No challenge for him either, one of the hottest prospects in the Championship.

Tommy Ince- Similar to Hughes really, another nice addition.

Gael Bigirimana- Certainly potential here, had gametime in the Prem and will only increase in rating.

Kerim Frei- Want to see more of him, looks a real bright spark and i'm sure will have a good future.

Adel Taarabt- Undoubted ability, shame there's always so much controversy following him :P

Callum Mcmanaman- 2.5M?! Yes please, hopefully his injury won't stay with him when he's back.

Asmir Begovic- One of the top stoppers around at the minute in my opinion so pleased to have got him.

In for a few more players now, so hopefully more news to follow but so far i'm very happy with the way things are going. :)

I hope your bet is right mate! :D Jovetic is the best external player imo' date=' so it would be amazing if he joins CSKA. I think i have great chances yes, but let's see. You got some good talents, and i enjoyed your report on Neymar's transfer (nice one btw!), i hope you can do more![/quote']

My bet was right! And thanks :). Now the accepted bids are completed.

Timo HORN has completed his move to Bayern München from 1. FC Koln for 4,000,000
Maximilian ARNOLD has completed his move to Bayern München from VfL Wolfsburg for 340,000
Luke SHAW has completed his move to Bayern München from Southampton for 1,692,000 plus Daniel VAN BUYTEN . All other offers were turned down.
Matthias GINTER has completed his move to Bayern München from SC Freiburg for 2,000,000 plus Claudio PIZARRO

Delighted to get Shaw, pretty much knew I was going to get him. Unfortunate that I missed out on Jovetic but not too big an issue, don't really need him. Luke Shaw is available for loan, my idiot chairman won't let me loan out Ginter even though I have Badstuber, Gustavo and Boateng sitting on the bench.

My bet was right! And thanks :). Now the accepted bids are completed.

Delighted to get Shaw' date=' pretty much knew I was going to get him. Unfortunate that I missed out on Jovetic but not too big an issue, don't really need him. Luke Shaw is available for loan, my idiot chairman won't let me loan out Ginter even though I have Badstuber, Gustavo and Boateng sitting on the bench.[/quote']

Any news on that deal ? :)