Sign in to follow this  
Hancock

WC34149 - Just Opened, JOIN NOW!

Re: WC34149 - Just Opened, JOIN NOW!

10_2519_Jovetic.jpg

Breaking News: Montenegrin star Stevan Jovetic signed a contract with CSKA! Despite strong competition, CSKA's manager was able to bring the player to Russia. The club has invested heavily in hiring Jovetic, and André Guerra was a happy man at the press conference:

"We're delighted to have Jovetic with us now! He's an amazing player and I'm sure he will be instrumental for us."

Jovetic costed 12.8M and the two CSKA's best defenders, Ignashevich and Berezutski. Guerra reassured the fans in relation to possible defensive weaknesses:

"We are very pleased to announce the signing of Inigo Martinez, a talented young defender that we believe will be on top very soon. Also, Yanga Mbiwa and Alvaro Dominguez are very close to join us. I'm sure our defense will be stronger than it was before! "

Besides Jovetic and Inigo Martinez, CSKA reached agreement with Halilovic, the small Croatian prodigy. Besides these, Yanga Mbiwa, Alvaro Dominguez, Juan Cuadrado, Aubameyang, Fernando and Ilori must sign for the club in the coming hours. Damião and Cabella were also very close to signing for the club, but the emergence of a new interested team may complicate the deals. Certain is that CSKA is very active and attentive to the market and will continue to seek the best bargains.

aaaannndd a deal has been accepted between ac milan and zenit(me).

the deal was 5m+cristico for de jong.

why did u let go of cristico?

it was time he went, may his future be better than mine.

Transfer News

The offer for Andreas WEIMANN of Aston Villa from Bayern München has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Shocked to get him uncontested :eek:. Very talented player.

The offer for Leon GORETZKA of VFL Bochum from Bayern München has been accepted along with other club offers. VFL Bochum will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another top talent, I have competition from Dynamo Kyiv who've made a straight cash offer of 6M, my bid is 1.7M + Tom Starke, I think the value of my offer was about 6.1 so should get him but I'm not entirely sure.

gents i took zenit to make 100% managers

Welcome!

Neymar deal reported and reversed, absolutely pathetic. I have a strong feeling that it was the Tottenham manager. I've made the bid again and luckily SM haven't blocked me from doing deals with the Santos manager but he isn't a forumer so I have no idea whether he'll agree to doing the deal again. Again absolutely pathetic that some people go around reporting completely fair deals like an 8 year old and even more pathetic that the SMFA reverse it without even looking into the deal.

Managed to do the Neymar deal against except this time it was 6M + Gomez, kudos to the Santos manager for doing the deal again even though it was reported the first time. Now onto some more external transfers:

Carlos VELA has completed his move to Bayern München from Real Sociedad in a swap deal for Marcio RAFINHA and Anatoliy TYMOSCHUK

Been outstanding for Sociedad this season, a big fan of his, should rise to 90 too, shocked to get him uncontested.

Leon GORETZKA has completed his move to Bayern München from VFL Bochum for 1,749,000 plus Tom STARKE . All other offers were turned down.

YES! My bid was just higher than Dynamo Kyiv's bid, very talented player and I'm delighted to get him.

Andreas WEIMANN has completed his move to Bayern München from Aston Villa for 3,000 plus Diego CONTENTO and Fabian HÜRZELER

Another very talented player, both Goretzka and Weimann are available for loan.

Still waiting on a couple of bids to get accepted. I'm happy with my squad, had a great squad to start off with and I haven't made any changes to the starting team apart from the addition of Neymar.

Nice to see some of the smaller clubs making some very good external transfers and turning their squad into a competitive squad. The manager that stands out for me has to be the CSKA Manager, done a great job with that side and made some great signings from external (Aubamayeng, Jovetic, Lucas Fernando, Cuadrado, Inigo Martinez, Moutinho etc.).

The last of my bids were accepted earlier on today.

The offer for André HOFFMANN of Hannover 96 from Bayern München has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another talented young player, in for a good rise too, expecting a +2 or +3.

The offer for Simone ZAZA of Sampdoria from Bayern München has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another extremely talented young player, he's targeted by almost every big team from the Serie A.

The offer for Takashi INUI of Eintracht Frankfurt from Bayern München has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Very, very good player, closely linked to Arsenal as well. Delighted to get him uncontested, I'd forgotten about him to be honest and only checked whether someone had bought him yesterday. Very happy to get him.

Bayern Loan List

Cant really offer much in terms of loan as my idiot chairman won't let me loan out 86+ rated players which is stupid. I can however loan out players rated 85 and below and some of the players who are available for loan are in for rises as well, so here are the players available for loan. Get in touch or make a bid if you're interested in any of them.

• Luke Shaw (83)
  • Emre Can (83)
  • Leon Goretzka (83)
  • Andreas Weimann (85)
  • André Hoffmann (83)
  • Simone Zaza (84)

PSG Land two great players.

PSG Today released a statement today that they have signed the services of a highly rated Attacking Midfielder by the name of Belhanda, he didn't come cheap as we had to offload Kevin Gameiro and Tiene but in the long run he will be vital to us.

We also signed Teixeira Douglas for COver of either CB's when they get injured or if they hit bad form we have the perfect replacement for them.

PSG are still looking in them market and Man City are showing lots of interest in Lavezzi but made a pathetic bid of 15million for the superstar.

belhanda.jpg

moutinhorossidiegos.jpg

Moutinho, Rossi and Diego joins CSKA!

In a sensational move, Guerra was able to bring three top players to Moscow. The deal for João Moutinho was very hard to get, because there was a lot of interested in the player, but the fact that Guerra, the manager, is portuguese, like Moutinho, and a big fan of him and Porto, helped the player chosing to play in CSKA! Well, that and a very big offer of course. Moutinho is supposed to be the engine of CSKA game now and the voice of the coach in the field.

Giuseppe Rossi was a surprise deal from the russian team. Surprisingly, there was no competition for this player. Rossi has gone through a tough period, with very bad injuries, but he is now fully fit and ready to run the show. He is a personal bet from CSKA's manager, who believes Rossi will be back to his top level really soon. Rossi will be the main man in CKSA's attack.

Diego was the other guy who joined the team, after CSKA beat some competition for him. The talented brazilian will add creativity to CSKA's game, and Guerra believes he will make an awsome partnertship with Jovetic in the offensive midfield, giving a lot of troubles to the opposite teams.

The three players were very happy to join CSKA, and considered team's project very attractive. Fans are very excited and believe that CSKA can fight for promotion this season. Guerra was also very happy but he was prudentious.

"I'm delighted that these three fabulous players joined us. I'm really happy with the team we put together and i believe we have a lot of quality. Our squad is almost closed, maybe we will make one more deal yet, maybe two, but that's it. Of course promotion is a goal that we have deep inside, but we can't promise that at moment. What we can promise is a lot of work. We will fight for the win in every game, respecting our opponents, but showing no fear. I would like to thank Bayern manager, Mr. Jay Gonzanez (Hancock) for the compliments he made on our team, that certainly means something to us. And i also would like to thank to Milan manager too, Mr. Tobias Armiri, due to the loans of Ogbonna, Vilhena and Niang, three young talented players that will help our team and that will keep growing with us. It's all for now, thanks."

moutinhorossidiegos.jpg

Moutinho' date=' Rossi and Diego joins CSKA![/b']

In a sensational move, Guerra was able to bring three top players to Moscow. The deal for João Moutinho was very hard to get, because there was a lot of interested in the player, but the fact that Guerra, the manager, is portuguese, like Moutinho, and a big fan of him and Porto, helped the player chosing to play in CSKA! Well, that and a very big offer of course. Moutinho is supposed to be the engine of CSKA game now and the voice of the coach in the field.

Giuseppe Rossi was a surprise deal from the russian team. Surprisingly, there was no competition for this player. Rossi has gone through a tough period, with very bad injuries, but he is now fully fit and ready to run the show. He is a personal bet from CSKA's manager, who believes Rossi will be back to his top level really soon. Rossi will be the main man in CKSA's attack.

Diego was the other guy who joined the team, after CSKA beat some competition for him. The talented brazilian will add creativity to CSKA's game, and Guerra believes he will make an awsome partnertship with Jovetic in the offensive midfield, giving a lot of troubles to the opposite teams.

The three players were very happy to join CSKA, and considered team's project very attractive. Fans are very excited and believe that CSKA can fight for promotion this season. Guerra was also very happy but he was prudentious.

"I'm delighted that these three fabulous players joined us. I'm really happy with the team we put together and i believe we have a lot of quality. Our squad is almost closed, maybe we will make one more deal yet, maybe two, but that's it. Of course promotion is a goal that we have deep inside, but we can't promise that at moment. What we can promise is a lot of work. We will fight for the win in every game, respecting our opponents, but showing no fear. I would like to thank Bayern manager, Mr. Jay Gonzanez (Hancock) for the compliments he made on our team, that certainly means something to us. And i also would like to thank to Milan manager too, Mr. Tobias Armiri, due to the loans of Ogbonna, Vilhena and Niang, three young talented players that will help our team and that will keep growing with us. It's all for now, thanks."

You've turned CSKA into a real threatening team, Well done and good work :)

There was only one team available when I checked and that was Lille.

Pretty pleased with the transfers the previous manager did, he brought in Damiao and Marchetti.

Transfers brought in by me are: Tasci, Ghoulan, Zuculini and Taider.

Also a big tanks to the AC Milan manager to let me loan Van Ginkel.

Pretty pleased with the transfers the previous manager did' date=' he brought in Damiao and Marchetti.

[/color']

Welcome and best of luck :)

Shakhtar Donetsk completed swap few un-potential player and completed few deal in the same time. New Manager have giving a speech in the press conference and he said that.

"I'm feel happy to taking in charge on of the great club in Euro with is Donetsk. This is a strong team with some talented and potential world class player which ply in our current team' date=' but Shakhtar need improvement because we all in the great league with a great strong team". Im fell sad to transfer out few player out. In the same time, i'm wish to announced that few star player have been joined us in this season.

Let me introduce...[/i']

Striker

Didier Drogba

champions-league-drogba-join-sneijder-galatasaray.jpg

Midfield

Perez Michu

4lwifu6nwhz6jo2qzk6d.jpeg

Balaz Dzsudzsak

dzsudzsak_balazs.jpg

Radja Nainggolan

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAkcp81kiMi7Y7OzbX-pHz2lbsHagbAB5CzrNd2uiDqgj97bQ9

JÁDSON, Rodrigues

250px-%D0%96%D0%B0%D0%B4%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%BD.jpg

Sebastian Rudy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToEjcXoadVAPeKpcMwzLf9smj6ztkpIrfiWvFpJS3hbA_7BMbSmQ

Jon Williams

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLAAdAf9uuvlcHW01AutLIhYuQKvgMjgXm0kTg6wDalDjV2HAvxg

Defender

Sebastian Jung

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkWktBHTOcVVdL-Rzu1t2VzJPIWCm4UtVE-3wbC77Kggpvi_vYZw

KANA-BIYIK, Jean-Armel

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnnyyABSZkEk6C4eeBIWIk1x4hpGwxuyTB1ydih_lFhtSuZv6S

Keeper

Rene Adler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfpA2yGCZd8xRqhHFx3Ioei9elQSHC8FisRgdAQAruxReCTT4M

Shakhtar Donetsk

Transfer In # Drogba, Alder, Michu, Dzsudzsak, Jadson, Sebastian Jung,

Sebastian Rudy, Kane Biyik and Williams Jon

Few transfer will be announced soon.

You've turned CSKA into a real threatening team' date=' Well done and good work :)[/quote']

Thanks mate!

Shakhtar Donetsk

Transfer In # Drogba' date=' Alder, Michu, Dzsudzsak, Jadson, Sebastian Jung,

Sebastian Rudy, Kane Biyik and Williams Jon[/size']

Few transfer will be announced soon.

Well done, some nice additions to your team. Good luck.

Pretty pleased with the transfers the previous manager did' date=' he brought in Damiao and Marchetti.

[/color']

There's also Cabella xD I lost him and Damião to Lille, i had no time to change my offers :( Transfers you made are good too, some talented youngsters. Keep going, good luck!

It's nice to see more people is starting to post here! Cheers everybody :D

[MOVE]So far Friendly match result 3W2L0D[/MOVE]

Shakhtar Donetsk vs Ajax #2-0

Shakhtar Donetsk vs Porto #0-2

Manchester City vs Shakhtar Donetsk #4-2

Manchester United vs Shakhtar Donetsk #0-1

Shakhtar Donetsk vs Anzhi #1-0

Actually I love win with 1-0. It ugly to see, but useable!

[MOVE]My nickname is "EL Defendor"[/MOVE]

After three games without a win 2 Draws and a loss, PSG travelled to Stamford Bridge in an important game for confidence boost and morale we won the game 2-1, Belhanda and Lavezzi scoring for the French Champions and Ramires scoring for Chelsea.

PSG travel to Munich tomorrow to face Bayern which will be a very tough game for us but best of luck to Hancock. :)

"We're ready!"

After the last match of the pre-season, a 2-2 draw against Lyon away, CSKA's manager, André Guerra, praised his team and said they are ready to start the season well. The team was losing 2-0 and saw two of his players were expelled, but were able to react and ended up drawing 2-2. Guerra was very pleased with the attitude of the team, very aggressive (maybe a bit too much) and almost always in control of the ball. Tomorrow the team will start its season, playing against Fluminense at home. Guerra hopes to win the game and thus starting the season in the best way.

"Drogba have been named as Captain of Shakhtar Donetsk"

Therewith our transfer player for this season

Striker

#Didier Drogba

#Perez Michu

Midfield

#Lucas Biglia

#Sebastian Rudy

#Radja Nainggolan

#Balazs Dzsudzsak

#Jadson