Sign in to follow this  
Hancock

WC34149 - Just Opened, JOIN NOW!

Re: WC34149 - Just Opened, JOIN NOW!

Just so people know who they let in their midst, kEISIN~!,the Shakhtar manager, is a cheat who created dozens of brand new 40 rep accounts in WC33333 and was subsequently removed by the SMFA.

Wow' date=' nice one for PSG!

CSKA won 2-1 against Fluminense. It's important to start well! But Moutinho was sent off again, 3 games out :( He's onfire.[/quote']

Very surprised the stronger team got hammered, I suppose it could be my tactics changed them yesterday :D Lucas Moura picked up a 3 day injury :o Luckily I have cover.

Well done on your win hope to see you next season ;)

Patrick FCB steered Sevilla to victory against Olympiacos.

Sevilla beat Olympiacos 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Yilmaz scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Beñat and Navas were also amongst the goalscorers.

A very good start for Sevilla :)

zhano-ananidze-259x300.jpg

Ananidze signs for CSKA!

CSKA announced Ananidze as his new player. The talented young georgian was a desire of the manager Guerra, who was very happy to bring this player to his team. "I'm a big fan of Ananidze, this kid has a lot of talent, i enjoy to see him play. He has great skills, shot and vision. I believe he can turn out to be an awsome player in future, and i'm sure we will help him to fulfill his potential. I would also like to annouce that this is probably our last move in this transfer market window. We're pretty confident on our squad now. Go CKSA!"

SPZWMF8P2i.jpg

Mattia Perin joined Shakhtar Donetsk

Shakhtar Donetsk would like to announced that Mattia Perin joined Ukrainian with the transfer fee of 5M from Genoa FC.

"Perin is spending the season on loan at Pescara, who were promoted to Serie A last term, and has made the No.1 spot his own, with his performances thought to have drawn the attention of several European heavyweights including our club and Shakhtar lead on the race and get his signature in our contract. In future few year, Perin will provide more competition to Adler." said KeiSin from Press Conference today.

:D

ajaxvscska.png

CSKA's manager expects a tough match tonight against Ajax, away. Ajax's new manager is doing a good job, buying some quality players with a lot of experience at the highest level, like Sneijder and Julio Cesar. They also count with the talent of Cristian Eriksen, a player who can make the difference. It will be hard to beat them. But CSKA have his weapons too and will fight for the win. Unfortunately João Moutinho can't help the team in this game due to suspension, he will be missed, no doubt, but Guerra is confident that the young brazilian Fernando, who attracted Ajax's interested btw, will replace him well, showing confidence and commitment to his team, despite the transfer rumours. It will be an interesting game tonight in Amsterdam!

KS Chin was unable to prevent a Shakhtar Donetsk defeat to Internazionale.

Shakhtar Donetsk slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against Internazionale in their Division 1 fixture.

Drogba scored the only goal for Shakhtar Donetsk and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

#Disappointed with the result. Should add more afford at next game.:mad:

Two sad things: CSKA lost 3-2 against Ajax. That's one sad thing. The other one is that i made a match preview talking about Ajax's manager, and i found out that they are already unmanaged. Not funny! :o

ps- what a great start for PSG!

KS Chin steered Shakhtar Donetsk to victory against Arsenal.

Shakhtar Donetsk beat Arsenal 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Teixeira scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Drogba and Biglia were also amongst the goalscorers

[MOVE]

Drogba scored 3 in 3 game recently.This is the first win in for this season. Down Arsenal..:D

[/MOVE]

Borussia Dortmund outclassed AC Milan and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Błaszczykowski, Lewandowski and Gündoğan were amongst the goalscorers.

Great result in my first game in charge, Gotze's gone back to Bayern but Gundogan did a good job filling his boots tonight :D